AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2010-05-30, 00:12   Link #41
Zeyroth
I am God.

Friends? Not likely. But it might be possible that both the Kyubi and Naruto has the same goals, and Kyubi decided to just aid Naruto for the time being in return for something (freedom for a short period of time, maybe?).
Zeyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 09:37   Link #42
KaiokenAttack

Well, once the evil soul has been overpowered and kind of cleaned away, they can become friends.
Old 2010-05-30, 19:21   Link #43
Casshern

I can't see the Kyuubi as anything but an enemy to Naruto, and it makes more sense that Naruto will end up having to kill it. You don't even need another Gaara scenario. The seal Naruto has on his stomach is enough of a plot element to extract the Kyuubi without killing him.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 19:33   Link #44
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
like i said before, i think they will develop a Ichigo/Hichigo relationship.
Old 2010-05-31, 11:10   Link #45
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Well doesn't the Kyubi hate Madara as well? We still don't know the whole reason behind the attack on Konoha 16 (17?) years ago. For all we know Madara was controlling the Kyubi against its will...

In the end, or the next few chapters, I think the Kyubi will gain a small sense of respect for Naruto, maybe giving him full access to its powers in exchange for him raging out at times or ending Madara's life.
Old 2010-06-01, 08:10   Link #46
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Well doesn't the Kyubi hate Madara as well? We still don't know the whole reason behind the attack on Konoha 16 (17?) years ago. For all we know Madara was controlling the Kyubi against its will...

In the end, or the next few chapters, I think the Kyubi will gain a small sense of respect for Naruto, maybe giving him full access to its powers in exchange for him raging out at times or ending Madara's life.
once naruto beats the kyuubi it wont be up to Kyuubi at all. Naruto has released the seal for good, just like bee did. The only thing that the kyuubi will be able to determine is the "version" like bee where he had the black cloak - that is the indication that the bijuus will is incontrol imo. Also i've notice alot of people forgetting that all bijuu are just massive amounts of chakra full of hatred even the hachibi was. They are also forgetting what Hachibi told be - He was a bad ass too Constantly leveling the village. He was full of hate. UNTIL Bee beat him. Then Bee's Will changed Hachibi. Hachibi has now a collected mind and is no long hell bent on destruction like what Kyuubi is.
Once naruto beats kyuubi it will be once and for all. There wont be a seal holding the kyuubi back it will be narutos will. The reason why bee was able to go to Version 2 bijuu cloak was because he now has a proper bond with Hachibi - they want the same thing - he trusted Hachibi to take over. Naruto and Kyuubi will have to work on that and i'm pretty sure that it will take time. But because naruto doesnt have that dark half anymore there isnt any hate for the kyuubi to draw from or latch onto - he will be constantly exposed to narutos Positive will.
On top of that lets not forget that only the Positive half of kyuubis chakra is stored in naruto so i'm guess that that will react strongly to narutos positive will

Last edited by ragnos007; 2010-06-01 at 10:59.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 01:40   Link #47
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Spoiler for !!:

You all know it's going to happen
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-02, 18:56   Link #48
Sir-Nemesis

kyubi: Naruto, I'm your friend!

Naruto: Grabs the stick guy, grabs the stick!!
Old 2010-06-03, 14:21   Link #49
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Well, now that Kushina has appeared to tell the bad bad fox to be nice towards her son or go home and be ashamed of himself, the fox has no choice but to obey her.
Old 2010-06-04, 21:26   Link #50
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

yup i can see this happening very soon, the all powerful fox has come down to a little pup
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 03:40   Link #51
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

I think this will happen now, but I think it will be a little disturbing to see the fox go through such a makeover.
Old 2010-06-06, 06:05   Link #52
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
One infamous Friendship Monologue TM and poor Ninetails is now Naruto's pet. No reason to think anything else will happen. This is Naruto we are talking about.

And hot damn, didn't the same thing happen in Bleach? Silly shounen formula...
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 01:07   Link #53
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Well, Naruto beat the Kyuubi, and the nine-tails still hates his guts. I just don't see the friendship thing happening any time soon. What with Naruto stealing the Kyuubi's chakra and locking him back up in a suped-up cage. . .
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-20, 03:55   Link #54
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
To be honest, if 9 tails ever becomes Naruto's friend it will be the lamest thing ever. 9 tails is defined as a huge beast full of hatred. It was like that since the intro of episode 1. Changing that trait will completely ruin its image and none will like it.

So no, you can't pull a Vegita out of this situation.
... Although in theory the friendship speech would definately work ...
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 23:10   Link #55
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Yeah, I agree. I would like it much better if Naruto was able to overpower the kyubi's will, and make him cooperate.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 14:08   Link #56
poolfan
NOOB

The Jyuubi has the power of ALL the tails combined and will be controlled by Madara. I agree with Sharfan that the Kyuubi will cooperate in some fashion. In chapter one, Yondaime looked badass confronting the Kyuubi while standing on Gamabunta. Maybe this time Naruto will confront the Jyuubi standing on the Kyuubi (after sucking much of his chakra of course). Anyone watched Avatar? Toruk Naruto?
Old 2010-07-01, 15:20   Link #57
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfan View Post
The Jyuubi has the power of ALL the tails combined and will be controlled by Madara. I agree with Sharfan that the Kyuubi will cooperate in some fashion. In chapter one, Yondaime looked badass confronting the Kyuubi while standing on Gamabunta. Maybe this time Naruto will confront the Jyuubi standing on the Kyuubi (after sucking much of his chakra of course). Anyone watched Avatar? Toruk Naruto?
You are talking nonsense.
The Kyuubi is the major part of the Jyuubi. Naruto wouldn't stand on the Kyuubi if he fought the Jyuubi because he would be dead by then. Akatsuki has to suck out all the Kyuubi in order to create the Jyuubi. That's why they killed all the Jinchuuriki.
I hope I could refresh your knowledge.
Old 2010-07-01, 15:20   Link #58
yakumo-chan

I think they will only be friends if naruto treat the kyubi like a real dog...... the kyubi is still a dog you know??? man's best friend??
Old 2010-07-01, 20:23   Link #59
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
No, they will never be friends. Now that Naruto has the kyuubi's will removed, it's nothing more than enslaving him and forcing him to fight, just like they do it in Pokémon with their sick brainwashing mini balls. I feel kind of bad for the fox actually, being robbed of his free will and about to be abused to fight other demons.
Old 2010-07-01, 23:04   Link #60
poolfan
NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
You are talking nonsense.
The Kyuubi is the major part of the Jyuubi. Naruto wouldn't stand on the Kyuubi if he fought the Jyuubi because he would be dead by then. Akatsuki has to suck out all the Kyuubi in order to create the Jyuubi. That's why they killed all the Jinchuuriki.
I hope I could refresh your knowledge.

Silly me. Thanks for reminding.