AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2006-07-20, 03:57   Link #1
aoshi85

help to install east asian languages

hi every1,i ve already known thanks to forum users how to run the game but my problem is that i cant install east asia languages files it says that i gotta put the SP 2 CD but i cant find it.does any1 know how to deal with it please?any help will be appreciated thanks lot
aoshi85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 08:08   Link #2
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
As far as I know, the only way to do it is to insert the CD. I find it hard to believe that you "can't find" your SP2 CD. I'm guessing you have pirated Windows. If that is the case, I can't help you. No one else can, either.
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 13:27   Link #3
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic
As far as I know, the only way to do it is to insert the CD. I find it hard to believe that you "can't find" your SP2 CD. I'm guessing you have pirated Windows. If that is the case, I can't help you. No one else can, either.
Why is that hard to believe? People misplace things all the time. I lost a windows xp cd before. Besides, wouldn't there still be a cd if it was pirated?

That said, you need the cd to install east asian language support. The only exception I know of is if you have a pre-built system with a recovery partition, thus didn't get a cd. In that case you should be able to install the needed files from there.
Old 2006-07-20, 15:09   Link #4
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
If it's pirated, there's the possiblity he removed the image file. And it's hard to believe cause an XP CD is worth alot, at least last time I checked. It's worth more than 2-3 newly released video games. You'd think people would be more careful with something of that value.

[Edit]
Actually, now that I think of it, that wouldn't be possible. You NEED to burn an operative system to a CD, or you can't install it, even if you try to use Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% or some other mounting software. Ignore my posts.

Last edited by Toxic; 2006-07-20 at 16:53.
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:39   Link #5
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Since you probably own it, I suggest you get "Daemon tools"
And try finding an Windows XP Professional SP2.iso on the internet on a bittorrent tracker.

Just mount it using Daemon tools. That way you dont need to burn out another Copy of Windows XP.

United Leecher Front.

Save your Love ones from Disease.
Folding@Home Team Animesuki
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 10:12   Link #6
The-Duck

Send a message via MSN to The-Duck
This torrent is ment just for that problem

These are all the files to install the East Asian Languages on Win XP Home/Pro and i tried it on my friends SP2 system.
These files are basically a stripped version of a Win XP CD, containing only the language files

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3700947/...uages___On_Win
The-Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 10:47   Link #7
Imazul

East Asian Languages is default on almost pretty much every XP installation.

If you don't have them, you installed with a stripped down cd.
Imazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 11:11   Link #8
The-Duck

sorry

but your wrong, the files to install the language pack are on the CD, and not all ppl know, have or ever had a win XP CD (original 1). also the supplamented language packs ARE NOT installed by default.
the torrent above is for those ppl, that cant find or never had a CD..
ow yeah, not all ppl who never had a Win XP CD are breaking the law since there r also enterprise editions and some (actually allot of them) computer shops install it for a lower price (compared to buying the CD).

(the torrent i was speaking about: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3700947/...uages___On_Win)

Last edited by The-Duck; 2007-06-01 at 11:12. Reason: just 4got to add a " ) " at the end
Old 2007-06-01, 14:44   Link #9
kitto-chan
很快是工程師

Just because you don't have the CD does not mean your copy of window is priated. As long as you have a valid window's key code that is what matters. Yes you need windows SP2 to do this. You can downlown it directly from microsoft. Then access region langauge and if you know anything about setting your password as admin you should have no problems. Im not torrent this file I am directing you directly to the source and also it free from microsoft.
kitto-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 14:50   Link #10
The-Duck

you don't necessarily need sp2.. only the LANg directory under I386 folder on the installation and some file from I386, but kitto is right, u can also DL SP2 from microsoft.
Old 2007-06-01, 19:28   Link #11
Takeru
Jag šter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru Send a message via Skype™ to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
If it's pirated, there's the possiblity he removed the image file. And it's hard to believe cause an XP CD is worth alot, at least last time I checked. It's worth more than 2-3 newly released video games. You'd think people would be more careful with something of that value.
-cough- why would you want to pirate one of the worst operating systems ever created? -cough-

Anyway, to add onto the OP question, I don't think you can. Unless you by chance have a MS Office 2000+ disc that includes them.