AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-20, 12:45   Link #21
Soulnin
Seeking a new anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispin149
sorry for double posting but do you guys think that maybe Naruto's New Uber jutsu won't be a wind based jutsu? Instead, during the training naruto will develop a way to use another element, combine those elements and make his own naruto bloodline limit jutsu. Or better yet, combine his wind based jutsu with the kyubi fire. Don't flame, these are just thoughts.
That is an interesting thought. Although seeing as how Naruto doesn't want to rely on kyubbi anymore maybe it won't be that fire element. Satisfactory chapter.
Old 2006-07-20, 12:50   Link #22
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Dark and Light alteration (I still think Yin-Yang make more sense though :P) which seems to be another way to alter chakra.
I think it can be combined to elemental alteration, that may explain the black Chidori Sasuke produced in CS2 form and maybe the Amaterasu.
I am positive this is the case. I always know that amaterasu wasn't a pure fire attack; contrary to what most people believe simply because it doesn't has any fire properties. I won't be surprised to hear that Light/Dark are super elements as they are ususally portrayed in other things that can mimick any of the regular elements (like water) and regular advanced elements (like ice).
Old 2006-07-20, 12:51   Link #23
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Also seeing what Yamato can do gave a better idea how the VotE was created during Shodai's battle.
This is pretty sick ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 13:32   Link #24
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Where did you guys get the idea that Kyuubi's element is fire ? the color ? because Sakura got burned ?
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 13:47   Link #25
Ero-Senn1n

I think there may be a connection between Asuma's words when visiting the grave of the 3rd and what happened at the same time to those monks attacked by akatsuki. So it may be that Asuma knows now of Akatsuki's ultimate goal, and that he will continue to protect the heritage of the 3rd. As to what it is my tip is it may be Naruto himself who is connected to akatsuki's unknown goal by having the demon that akatsuki wants. When someone in a chess game defeats a king then all the army is defeated. If akatsuki defeat Naruto then they will have "everything" as the leader said, i interpret everything as they will destroy the 5 villages and impose their rule. So if thats true than Naruto is the king to be protected, because if Naruto falls then everybody will die, everything is lost. Also we know that the king is one of the weakest pieces in chess, and after the timeskip we saw that Naruto is still weak, despite the raw power he has he is still too dumb to use it well and win against an akatsuki. A king is weak as a pawn but if the whole chess army helps the pawn to go to the end of his road he will be able to transform to a Queen, the strongest piece of the army. Right now Tsunade is the queen, the hokage of the army
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 13:51   Link #26
krispin149
漫画家

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard
Where did you guys get the idea that Kyuubi's element is fire ? the color ? because Sakura got burned ?

Powers of kitsune

Supernatural powers commonly attributed to the kitsune include, in addition to shapeshifting, possession, the ability to generate fire from their tails or to breathe fire (known as kitsune-bi, literally "foxfire"), the power to manifest in dreams, and the ability to create illusions so elaborate as to be almost indistinguishable from reality.

You can find this information with a simple google click. Also, most members know what kishimoto's influence was for the biju. You can go to wikipedia and search for biju for more info on this.
Old 2006-07-20, 14:10   Link #27
yinstro

well this answered a lot of last weeks questions, people are capable of multi elemental use. and are capabale of combining them for certyain bloodline limits. also apparently other justsu's stand outside the elemental ones. still makes one wonder about teh ice country stuff that happened in teh movie..
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 14:21   Link #28
krispin149
漫画家

People should keep in mind that just because Yamato combined 2 elements doesn't mean that only two elements can be combined. I believe that the most powerful jutsus in narutoverse are going to be much later into the series when we meet people that can combine all elements.
Old 2006-07-20, 14:27   Link #29
Sazelyt
F i n

Although the chapter mentions about multi-elemental combination for bloodline limits, it doesn't mention how many is required for each. I wonder how many elementals does MS require? The situation with Kakashi makes things different though. He doesn't have any bloodline limit, still he can use Sharingan effectively, which should require multiple-simultaneous elemental usage. If not, then the assessment related to bloodline limits becomes incomplete.

Also, the bloodline limits can be more general than we have expected. Any person who is capable of using at least two elements at the same time is considered to have a bloodline limit.

There is also one strange thing. Yamato said he can use only water and earth. I wonder if this can be used to generalize the people with bloodline limit, such as, they are only allowed to use jutsus that use chakra-elemental conversion related to their bloodline.

Also, dark and light seem to refer to the quality control. It is possible that they refer to the ratio of combination. Maybe by varying the amount of water and wind used in Haku's bloodline, the resulting characteristic of the ice or jutsu might have been varied.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 14:36   Link #30
yangxu

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispin149
People should keep in mind that just because Yamato combined 2 elements doesn't mean that only two elements can be combined. I believe that the most powerful jutsus in narutoverse are going to be much later into the series when we meet people that can combine all elements.
I don't really think that's possible, because certain elements are direct opposite to others, combining Fire and Water probably won't give you too much of a jutsu...
yangxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 14:40   Link #31
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangxu
I don't really think that's possible, because certain elements are direct opposite to others, combining Fire and Water probably won't give you too much of a jutsu...
You can always create something related to mist or steam, with those two elements.
Old 2006-07-20, 14:42   Link #32
Kinder

Nice chapter.
Well, we can clearly see that Naruto isn't close to a jounin. He can't even master one element yet. Even so, he is probably at jounin lvl.
What i like about Naruto, vs other animes/mangas, is that everything is explained ligicaly. Kishi owns that.

About the "king". I think they were talking about Naruto.

*edit
after these last chapters, sudenly the most recent anime fillers don't look so stupid at all. I mean, With all this elemental explanations, it easyer to understand flower jutsu and magnetic jutsu
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 14:57   Link #33
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinder
Nice chapter.
Well, we can clearly see that Naruto isn't close to a jounin. He can't even master one element yet. Even so, he is probably at jounin lvl.
What i like about Naruto, vs other animes/mangas, is that everything is explained ligicaly. Kishi owns that.

About the "king". I think they were talking about Naruto.

*edit
after these last chapters, sudenly the most recent anime fillers don't look so stupid at all. I mean, With all this elemental explanations, it easyer to understand flower jutsu and magnetic jutsu
What are you talking about from the way Kakashi reacted to Naruto tearing the leaf he is clearly impressed, even though he knows the amount of power Naruto has, so I say he is right there with being jounin level. The king is interesting, is Asuma talking about just one person, or is "king" a reference to the people of the Fire country, like in democracies. Good chapter.

HAH I just KNEW kishi was going to reference Haku again in the story.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:05   Link #34
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
I see three options from what we know what Asuma could mean:

1. Feudal lord he serves now
2. Naruto
3. The people of Konoha

What I wonder is if the Sharingan could copy a bloodline which contains the same chakra types the Sharinganuser possesses.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:06   Link #35
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Another good chapter.
Yamato's showing off again, seriously this guy can do anything.
As expected Wood, Ice, etc. are mixed elements and there is even another layer (the 4th ones!) of information about chakra.
Dark and Light alteration (I still think Yin-Yang make more sense though :P) which seems to be another way to alter chakra.
I think it can be combined to elemental alteration, that may explain the black Chidori Sasuke produced in CS2 form and maybe the Amaterasu.
Standard asian alchemy.

Tao, the universe.

Yin and Yang.

The five elements (although the ones here seem to not quite match).

Followed by the trigrams.

Oh well, it's still fun to read.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:21   Link #36
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Although the chapter mentions about multi-elemental combination for bloodline limits, it doesn't mention how many is required for each. I wonder how many elementals does MS require? The situation with Kakashi makes things different though. He doesn't have any bloodline limit, still he can use Sharingan effectively, which should require multiple-simultaneous elemental usage. If not, then the assessment related to bloodline limits becomes incomplete.

Also, the bloodline limits can be more general than we have expected. Any person who is capable of using at least two elements at the same time is considered to have a bloodline limit.
Well IMO the elemental part is related not to the Physical ability itself (like Sharingan or Byakugan) but the Jutsus that can be done by having this Physical attribute.

In addition, those who combine 2 elements (or maybe more) and create a new element are the ones that are considered to have a Bloodline limit, at least that was what I Interpreted. (Kakashi said that Jounnin know how to handle 2 of those, I think is safe to say not all teh Jounnin have a Speciall Bloodline)
Old 2006-07-20, 15:22   Link #37
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
The five elements (although the ones here seem to not quite match).
If you are looking at the original chinese five elements, you are right. But, here we are looking at the japanese versions, and they do match with the "japanese five elements".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Well IMO the elemental part is related not to the Physical ability itself (like Sharingan or Byakugan) but the Jutsus that can be done by having this Physical attribute.

In addition, those who combine 2 elements (or maybe more) and create a new element are the ones that are considered to have a Bloodline limit, at least that was what I Interpreted. (Kakashi said that Jounnin know how to handle 2 of those, I think is safe to say not all teh Jounnin have a Speciall Bloodline)
You might be right, but, the jutsus complement the physical attributes. It is a must if you want to use the ability. In other words, to activate the use of chakra-converted elementals you need to carry that attributes.

Hence, to use MS, it is expected for Kakashi to carry the necessary attributes other than the eye itself, the ability to combine the elementals also. That is why his case is interesting. It is, as if, for some bloodlines, joining the elementals is not necessary. But, then that doesn't explain how you can use such a strong jutsu with only the eye itself.

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2006-07-20 at 15:37.
Old 2006-07-20, 15:34   Link #38
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
Nice chapter i must say!
Many of the thoughts that i had held true in what Kakashi explained, maybe when he explains Kage Mane my guess will hold completly true ^_^

Narutos chakra capacity is pretty amazing. A tree that size should have well over a thousand leaves and yet naruto was able to creat all of those kage bushin with his own chakra AND still be able to advance in his training faster that even kakashi expected.
xTwilightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:41   Link #39
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

First of all, I'm really sorry I couldn't make a summary today, although I had a day off...

In the morning I settled to get room to stay near university for the next academic year 2006-2007 So far for the good news -_-
I planned on going home directly afterwards and get my hands on Naruto, but instead, I spent the afternoon at the hospital's emergencies ... (I'm not the one hurt) Good thing it wasn't too bad over there.

These MQ scanlations are quite nice a a good change of mood this evening. So ... Naruto is really a fast learner isn't it. Kakashi seemed very suprised about what he managed to do in what I think might be one hour (Asuma sensei & Shikamaru play shougi for hours and were almost done).

The information about chakra was very interesting. Especially the fact that using 2 or 3 affinities to create another element being called a bloodline limit.
Naruto is very likely going to have a bloodline as well.

Naruto is really kicking ass again ^^

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 15:43   Link #40
Dantat

Yup, its just like Pokemon

Its not only a bird that can shoot fire!!!, it can use earth spells and turn into metal also!!!!!!
Dantat is offline   Reply With Quote