AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-20, 18:10   Link #81
Seiken

Send a message via MSN to Seiken
So what are some wind based jutsus you guys would like to see Naruto come up with?

If it is an alteration of or combination with Rasengan, I'm thinking about a hurricane (spiral/swirling relating to his name) with a big fat rasengan in the eye of it. Not really sure how he would use it to attack, but it would be phenomenal to see Maybe the hurricane would swirl them around and pull them up into the big rasengan ball floating in the middle.

Any other ideas?
Seiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 18:11   Link #82
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangxu
Does bloodline allow you to summon combined elemental jutsu right away? From what Yamato did, it appears that he has to concentrate two types of elemental chakra on two separate hands before the wood jutsu comes out, but for Haku, all he needs to do is use one handed seal and he could summon ice attacks, is that an advantage for those who have bloodlines or is Haku just naturally good at focusing two types of chakra in one hand to do a higher level elemental jutsu?
Maybe because he used the already available water and added only the wind element with one handed seal onto it.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 18:16   Link #83
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

All Jounins have like 2 or MORE nature element that they can use...so it can be 3 or all 5...

I think that with the Kyuubi's chakra Naruto can use all elements proper..and really master alot of jutsu's..

as for the King part...i dont think it is a person...but just Konoha..and yeah it does seem that Asuma might die heroic..talking about sacrifice and being a nobody..

Naruto should create alot of jutsu's...i would be happy if it turned out to be a genjutsu
Old 2006-07-20, 18:27   Link #84
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
So that means that anyone that has a wind affinity and water affinity can do ice, but, of course, not the ice mirrors?
Only if the same can be said for Wood, which it can't from what we heard early on about Yamato. It's true that Kakashi didn't conclude that Haku had a bloodline until he saw the Ice Mirrors, but I really doubt Kishimoto had this mechanic in mind back then.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 18:33   Link #85
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
I Think he might make a vortex that draws the opponents into a huge rasengan or something of the like.
xTwilightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 18:41   Link #86
tatami
back in black

i think the new jutsu will be a defensive one cuz sasuke could easily counter an offansive one unless its a world size huge whirl-wind omfg jutsu...
Old 2006-07-20, 19:19   Link #87
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
If the Jutsu is wind based then its probably gonna be offensive. Kakashi said it him self wind wants to slice everything. We saw what Temary can do. Plus since it wind it is not visable to the eye. And if it is you can make it small enought so it isnt anymore. Imagine soemthing like. Micro Wind Needels Jutsu: Out of no were you get hit and transperced by millions of tiny wind needels. No way to defend or to predict.
Old 2006-07-20, 19:32   Link #88
krispin149
漫画家

I like the fact that yamato said naruto has to train faster in order to handle the wind element. Therefore, we will see a substantial increase in naruto's speed. Just imagine the possibilities; faster seals, movement and maybe even thought processing.
Old 2006-07-20, 20:14   Link #89
ryuusei

but for the movie, the ice was already there wasn't it?. its the same case as Gaara, he doesn't create sand, only manupliate it from the nearby desert. and if the kyubbi is fire based while naruto is wind, maybe when naruto can use 4 elements when he combines with kyubbi?

my 2 cents
ryuusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 20:23   Link #90
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuusei
but for the movie, the ice was already there wasn't it?. its the same case as Gaara, he doesn't create sand, only manupliate it from the nearby desert. and if the kyubbi is fire based while naruto is wind, maybe when naruto can use 4 elements when he combines with kyubbi?

my 2 cents
IN the case of Gaara, maybe Wind is used to manipulate the Sand.
Old 2006-07-20, 20:29   Link #91
yinstro

I think teh thing to keep in mind was kakashi never said all bloodline limits are combining elements, merely that if you can it is considered a bloodline limit. IE that is a type of bloodline limit. Also the implication is using your chakra to make a new element, not merely using both. that implies there maybe multiple limits with the same elements. Im also guessing that its not as simple as ice, their maybe other ways to generate similar effects using only one type of chakra but more manipulation. afterall one of the primary earth techniques that the third used was mud like, which would imply water, but is most likely not.
besides the whole elemental abilties their is apparently another major factor for ninjutsu, that helps describe healing jutsu kagemane etc. It is likely that some bloodline limits have to do with this rather than strictly combining elements. taking byakugan for example it seems not to be a direct element combination.

Looks like asuma is setting himself up for death, and the sarutobi clan gets to kill off another member for the damn konoha. konohamaru is next!

Im guessing even though his progress was fast, i'm wondering if he wont hit a wall. Usually they like to build the drama more with these things
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 20:54   Link #92
nubby

Watched the first naruto movie a long time ago but didn't the villains have special devices on their body that allowed them to create those jutsu?
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 21:12   Link #93
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
It bosted their chakra. To do the jutsu was still up to them.
Old 2006-07-20, 21:52   Link #94
Arti

Another good chapter. I liked learning about jutsu theory; also, rementioning Haku again was cool. Plus the foreshadowing with Asuma is getting pretty interesting. It's pretty obvious he's going to sacrifice himself in the coming battle against Akatsuki.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 22:23   Link #95
Mists

"that jutsu"

blah...it's still frustrating almost knowing Jiaraya was useless in the past 2.5 years, now we're going to see an enourmous amount of growth from naruto within weeks!

Wtf was jiaraya and naruto doing back then?

Also, what do you guys think? Was "that jutsu" Jiaraya told him not to use the "jutsu" of morphing into 4-tails?
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 22:45   Link #96
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists
blah...it's still frustrating almost knowing Jiaraya was useless in the past 2.5 years, now we're going to see an enourmous amount of growth from naruto within weeks!

Also, what do you guys think? Was "that jutsu" Jiaraya told him not to use the "jutsu" of morphing into 4-tails?
Come on now! Don't go ragging on Jiraiya just yet! We still really havnt seen what he and naruto had been working on yet.
xTwilightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 22:50   Link #97
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists

-How to peek at naked girls without actually getting caught maybe? That would explain Naruto's yet unrevealed "perverted jutsu".

-We don't know for sure. Some say that it is others say otherwise. I prefer the method of "I'll believe it when I see it".
Old 2006-07-20, 23:06   Link #98
yanoch
French, english NOOB

Jiraya trained is body to a point he can't progress much without training is mind. Like Naruto once said, that they trained so much that his cloths were all destroyed.
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 23:13   Link #99
Dual247

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanoch
Jiraya trained is body to a point he can't progress much without training is mind. Like Naruto once said, that they trained so much that his cloths were all destroyed.
that is pretty true, since naruto is still thinking like a dumbass. i hate that part of the training. everytime kakashi or yamato brings out a new point, naruto goes and say can't you please explain this part again in a simpler way? i don't know about you, but when they said it the first time, it already seemed pretty clear. ah well, i guess its all part of the manga to help show in detail what it all meant. still, i can't stay that idiocy, and i'm a naruto supporter too.

hopefully, ero-senin helped the body, and now the training with the chakra will help with naruto's intellect a bit. at least seem competent. i mean it doesn't matter how strong he gets, if he's still a moron, i can't see how he can be hokage. come on naruto
Dual247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 03:31   Link #100
O(M+L)

In my translation, Kakashi is saying: "using two natures at once require strenght to bring forth a new nature... something like a bloodline limit".

From what I understand, a bloodline limit CAN BE the strenght that allow the formation of a new nature by combining two elements... but this strenght is not limited to bloodline limits and a bloodline limit could also be a different kind of strenght (sharingan, etc.).

Maybe my translation is wrong but doesn't that make sense??
O(M+L) is offline   Reply With Quote