AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-21, 10:36   Link #1
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

Do you think we will get another time jump?

Does anyone think that there might be another time skip in Naruto? Maybe not 2.5 years this time, but maybe 1 year? 6 months? 10 years?

I wouldn't be surprised if we have a few more story arcs at this point in time and then something happens that causes all of the characters to regroup and start training again for another period of time. What if Sasuke gets separated from Oro 6 months from now and he has to choose another body that isn't Sasuke's?

This might be a better question for the questions thread but whatever. It could be its own discussion.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 11:17   Link #2
Yondaime-Legacy

yea i think we will. i think it would be 5 yr jump max. probably at the end of naruto series (hope it never comes ) to show how life is.
Yondaime-Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 11:25   Link #3
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

Maybe not a timeskip, but a higher speed in the story, so we get to see Naruto's 17 & 18th birthday and what he'll look like a young man.

A timeskip might be there to see how he does as Hokage or the way he's going to die in a battle to save Konoha or something, acting like as if Yondaime was reborn...

Damn, I hope he lives and gets a kid with either Hinata or Sakura.

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 11:31   Link #4
Rurik
Golden

Well, Thats depend on how much the Auhtor want to strech the series, as things goes Akatsuki wont last 4 Natruto months, So with then Away, we are taking 50% of the plot resolved (maybe even more).If the Author is planing to end it all with Akatsuki, then The series will end in this 4 Naruto months.
Old 2006-07-21, 11:56   Link #5
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Well, Thats depend on how much the Auhtor want to strech the series, as things goes Akatsuki wont last 4 Natruto months, So with then Away, we are taking 50% of the plot resolved (maybe even more).If the Author is planing to end it all with Akatsuki, then The series will end in this 4 Naruto months.

I think even in Naruto world Akatsuki is going to last more than 4 months. Kishi said he's not anywhere near thinking about ending series as of yet, so unless new characters are going to be introduced, it's going to take a long time to kill Akatsuki and even Orochimaru in my mind. But I see what you're saying things seem to be going fast paced so it might end within a four month period or somewhere around that area. Another time skip is enevitable but it'll be a little one to get pass training (not necessarily the training he's doing now) and things of that nature. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Akatsuki is going to be killed in 2-3 Naruto years perhaps more.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 13:04   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I still cant believe that you guys think that Akatsuki are the biggest or strongest out there...there are definetly other guys in the shadows who are alot stronger...
Old 2006-07-21, 13:27   Link #7
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

... and will always stay in the shadows because they are a lot smarter too.
IMO there's going to be a 1-2 week time skip max...
But most likely... (and I do like this version better)... we'll have more Naruto training Chapters... with little skips here and there...
Old 2006-07-21, 14:53   Link #8
Lollerpants
Lollerskates

Well Akatsuki matters a lot plot wise; a big base on Itachi.

Sasuke = "main" character as well; Itachi = final goal for Sasuke

Hence if Akatsuki is just "over with" assuming Itachi goes along with it, well basically we lose one main character, however based on 70% of the people here wouldn't seem to mind that anyways becuase they think the story can move without Sasuke anyways. (Which is sorta ridiculous, just go watch some fillers).

Hence, if the Akatsuki problem is resolved, I expect Itachi to still live, or I just don't think Akatsuki will be done away with for now.
Lollerpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 15:39   Link #9
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
I think we might get a time skip after Naruto and compagnie destroys Akatsuky and Oroshimaru takes over Sasuke's body. Being un able to face Naruto Oro flees using the Sharingan to copy all the jutsu he can and it take Naruto a few years to catch up to him and take it out.

But i think a mroe possible out come is gettign a time skip showing us Naruto int he future. And like Syaoran said hopefully he gets a kid with Sakura or Hinata. But right now looks more like Sakura.
Old 2006-07-21, 16:07   Link #10
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto II ends with Naruto and Co. finally beating Akatsuki. Not killing everyone, the more powerful guys/guys more important to plot might survive but just not as Akatsuki. Also, I think this part of the series will end with Oro taking over Sasuke's body.

Then I would think that Naruto III would come after another 2.5 year time skip and would leave Naruto and Co. having to find a way to get Oro's soul out of Sasuke's body and maybe deal with another threat that could be introduced at the end of Naruto II.

Long story short, I see Naruto being broken up into 3 sections and their being a bit of time between them all.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:30   Link #11
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Spoiler for The things you are about to see would be spoilers if you haven't followed the manga to the end:
[/SPOILER]
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:55   Link #12
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
I see it as the result of this whole atasuki conflict will be the 2nd Great Ninja War.

There will be a flash foward through it,

and part 3 will be how naruto acheives the hokage title.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 15:24   Link #13
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
The story ends after another timeskip when he is Hokage and everything has been settled. That's the way of DBZ and that's the best way to end a series in general. Everything's clear and you see how it has worked out. We like that, we can't resist to love it.
Old 2008-10-01, 15:34   Link #14
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion View Post
I see it as the result of this whole atasuki conflict will be the 2nd Great Ninja War.

There will be a flash foward through it,

and part 3 will be how naruto acheives the hokage title.
Erm, correct me if I'm wrong, but.... There have already been 3 great Ninja wars.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
The story ends after another timeskip when he is Hokage and everything has been settled. That's the way of DBZ and that's the best way to end a series in general. Everything's clear and you see how it has worked out. We like that, we can't resist to love it.
I can resist to love it. I want to see Orochimaru come back, dammit! Put me in the same boat with those 3 series people.
Old 2008-10-01, 15:35   Link #15
Agallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Erm, correct me if I'm wrong, but.... There have already been 3 great Ninja wars.....

I can resist to love it. I want to see Orochimaru come back, dammit! Put me in the same boat with those 3 series people.
NOT THE POINT

there will be a fourth!
Old 2008-10-01, 15:39   Link #16
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
NOT THE POINT

there will be a fourth!
lol, I know what you mean, but is another great ninja war really such a big deal? They seem to be happening all the time. Look at the land of water, the place seems to be in a constant state of Civil war....
Not to mention Orochimaru's attempt at destroying Konoha. We've already seen that war isn't a big deal in the Narutoverse.
Old 2008-10-01, 15:42   Link #17
Agallion

it would effectively plunge the 5 countries into chaos, possilby Kage-less, a real chance for naruto to have REAL growth not only in ninja abilites, but strategy , killing, and just plain experience.

Really naruto has had only a handful of combat encounters, people like Tsunade or Kakashi have had countless, narutos combat experience is WAY low compared to his supposed current combat abilities.
Old 2008-10-01, 15:44   Link #18
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
it would effectively plunge the 5 countries into chaos, possilby Kage-less, a real chance for naruto to have REAL growth not only in ninja abilites, but strategy , killing, and just plain experience.

Really naruto has had only a handful of combat encounters, people like Tsunade or Kakashi have had countless, narutos combat experience is WAY low compared to his supposed current combat abilities.
True enough, he lives in a peaceful age, by comparison. But is that really a bad thing? If there were a war, wouldn't that mess up the whole image of Naruto being the one to break the cycle?
Old 2008-10-01, 15:58   Link #19
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Spoiler for Manga:

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 13:20   Link #20
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

I don't really think that there will be another Great Ninja War because Pain is trying to create his own "Perfect War"

I don't see Pain letting another Great Ninja War if he isn't the Prime Factor

But of course, if it does happen, it could add a little tension between the Akastuki and whoever actually DID cause the war

This would kinda cause a Good Guys VS Akatsuki VS random bad dude

This might in turn cause temporary alliances to be made by Naruto and Akatsuki against an even greater foe

You gotta admit, thałt would be pretty awsome

Another thing, Pain and the Akatsuki will probably want to let new members join
Spoiler for Akatsuki's losses so far:

But I still see another timeskip coming

BEWARE THE POWER OF THE EYES OF THE JEWS
(sasuke's MS)
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote