AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-11-09, 14:02   Link #221
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Spoiler for a bit more of Jun:
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 14:26   Link #222
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ *shock* methinks he could be a gay...j/k ^_^
orrin dont tell us what happens...but you could do the honors after the series is finnished and the truth about Jun isnt revealed

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 14:35   Link #223
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
orrin dont tell us what happens...but you could do the honors after the series is finnished and the truth about Jun isnt revealed
Don't worry i won't even if anyone wants me to, because if they do explain it in the anime (against all odds) it will surely be a lot better to see it with your own eyes.
Old 2006-11-09, 15:28   Link #224
Spuffy
オウカ~

Finally!
Ibuki, and a lot of it. That summer uniform suits her so well.
I really like what they are doing with this show. The changes form the original work really good. It's still Happiness but there is something new.

Spoiler for Ep 6:
Old 2006-11-09, 15:55   Link #225
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Spoiler for episode 6:
Old 2006-11-10, 13:57   Link #226
martino
makes no files now

Jun! Now that needs a closer inspection
Old 2006-11-11, 06:39   Link #227
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

haha! jun going moe over ibuki and feeling her is just priceless!
so this ep is dedicated to develop the other charaters...sumomo trying to befriend ibuki is the main theme here ^_^
the gang tried to pull off a bunch of crazy stunts in order to them summon become friends with ibuki...which she is immune to
sumomo's determination in getting ibuki to have her bentou is cute ^_^ shes such a sweet little girl
the conclusion was touching! yess just the way i wanted it to end ^_^ ibuki was finally touched by sumomo's kindness and has given in...

damit jun's skirt didnt fly high enough

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-11-11, 21:39   Link #228
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
damit jun's skirt didnt fly high enough

Anri:
ando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 20:01   Link #229
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Episode four was like three times worse than the previous three. Who the hell cares about Tama-chan? The end of the episode was so cheesy - I know Happiness! is not exactly realistic anime but Tama and Koyuki talked and talked and talked instead of bothering to do something about the big monster which in turn waited for them to finish talking. And really, for how long has she had these Tama-chans? It couldn't have been more than a few years, no way all of them to have developed distinct personality in a handful of days of life and for her to remember it all. Rather pointless episode which only served to tell us a bit about the magic wands but this could have taken about two minutes from an episode with a different theme.
Oh, well, at least Anri eating a bit of her wand was funny.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 04:45   Link #230
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Watched ep4...and bleh....what a waste of time. First two eps were great, 3rd was so-so, but this one down right fails. Can any one explain why should i give a flying rat's arse about Tama-chan and all his 1000 clones? This would have to be the definition of a filler. Nothing of any significance happened. The only good part of the ep was finding out that Anri's staff is edible. And she even took a bite of it >.<, and only worthwhile thing we found out was that wands are created from item that the person treasures the most. (tho i think even this bit of info is meaningless). Ep5 better be good, because ep 4 was down right useless.
Old 2006-11-19, 04:55   Link #231
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

yep i think we all thought that ep 4 suxed ass...its just a dumb filler cause the writers ran out of ideas i really didnt like the idea of tama chan being replaceable...ive always thought that it was one of a kind

Old 2006-11-19, 06:19   Link #232
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Spoiler:
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 15:24   Link #233
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Spoiler for also game-related:

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 17:11   Link #234
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Spoiler:
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 17:40   Link #235
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Thats nice and all, but i still fail to see the use of ep4 or why i should care about Tama-chan. This is one of those eps you could have skipped and later you wouldnt feel like you are missing a part of the story. And this is extremely bad in a 12 ep show. Take a look at Gift - Eternal rainbow - a perfect example of how to make use of the time available to you. I wouldnt mind a filler or two in a 24 or so ep series, but i am bound to complain about them in a 12 ep series.
Old 2006-11-19, 18:30   Link #236
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

True that, for 12-13 ep. of anime, kinda hard to reveal the whole thing, especially when you're dealing with the game where you can choose many different paths. Sux that Happiness! goes up to ep.12. I look up to Gift, Mamoru and Tokimeki though. It gives time to explain the plot and builds up accordingly. One of the ones I liked very much was Fate Stay Night. It sums up nicely in my thoughts. Up till now in ep.4, there is still no actual *developments* between the Haruhi and the guy (forgots the male's name, spare me ><)

I really enjoyed first ep. but they are really scrubing the surface...no in-depths, guess they gotta do something about it in next one or two ep.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 18:38   Link #237
Matrim

I don't really care whether it's filler or not - let's face it the last thing I am looking for in this series is some incredibly complex plot and I can't say I am holding my breath waiting for the romantic affair between Haruhi and Yuuma to develop. Any filler would be welcome provided it can make me laugh or at least hold my interest. You could say that episode three was mostly filler too but I loved it. But episode four was just boring, there was almost no character development and it had just a handful of good comedy moments.

Old 2006-11-19, 19:04   Link #238
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I'm certainly not looking for any memorable plot here. What i am looking for is mainly romance between between Haruhi and Yuuma. (What else do you expect after all from an eroge adaption ?) and some humour. Ep3 was mostly filler, yes - but at least it was about one of the main characters and the rest of the gang, but ep4 was about some friggin green ball(whose name i will have forgotten after 5 hours) stuck on top of some ones wand pondering about it's life. Yes, if a filler can hold my interest - sure, but ep4 fails miserably at that, simply because i am not interested in Tama-chan in any way imaginable. I felt tempted to FF trough parts of it, which is very rare for me. Having this sort of ep in a 12 ep show is miserable, provided the show was suposed to have any plot/romance planned in it to begin with.(which i think it had - don't tell me you didn't think there would be romance after seeing ep1/2)
Old 2006-11-19, 19:29   Link #239
Matrim

Quote:
don't tell me you didn't think there would be romance after seeing ep1/2
Even if I had had no idea that it was an eroge adaption I would have thought there was going to be romance about ten seconds into the first episode's opening sequence - after all the first line of the sub reads: "The feeling of happiness. The forecast is sunny with love" and the whole opening just scream "Romantic comedy". So I basically agree with you, I am just more interested in the humour than the romance. Yes, episode 4 fails utterly in making the viewers care about Tama-chan - that's not surprising since the atmosphere thus far has been light-hearted enough to make it a challenge for the creators to make the viewers seriously care that much about the main characters, let alone some green ball. If there are similar moments when we are supposed to symphatise with the plight of let's say Haruhi, I really hope the respective scenes will be handled much better.

Old 2006-11-19, 19:40   Link #240
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevency View Post
Spoiler:
I was more under the impression that unless you're some software giant like Key or Aquaplus or just really famous like Typemoon, you really have no say as to how the anime will turn out.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
artland, bishoujo, comedy, drama, magic, romance, seinen, supernatural, windmill