AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-26, 14:36   Link #41
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Funny I disagree with you, not about Sasori but about Sakura. Sure she was quite weak before but she has grown and is a very useful teammate now (I mean medic-nin, how much more useful can you get?). And don't try to say that her personality still bites because all I saw up to this point is a more mature Sakura (well as mature as she can get anyway)...In short she's not a b*&%^ anymore.
If you ask me, she is the character that has grown the most out of the team 7, She got from Nothing to been really useful.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:38   Link #42
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
If you ask me, she is the character that has grown the most out of the team 7, She got from Nothing to been really useful.
-Yup I second that Uchiha_Rurik.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:43   Link #43
Half 1/2 Demon
Banned

i now sakura has become quite power ful and mature, but she didnt have any chance against sasori if there wasnt chiyo to assist her, it was 2 on 1. Even though sasori was playing around with them if was serious he could killed . If sasoti can beat a Jounin kankuru ( gaara's bro ) then sakura doesnt 1% chance to win against sasori.
Half 1/2 Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 14:48   Link #44
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half 1/2 Demon
i now sakura has become quote power ful and mature, but she didnt have any chance against sasori if there wasnt chiyo to assist her, it was 2 on 1. Even though sasori was playing around with them if was serious he could killed . If sasoti can beat a Jounin kankuru ( gaara's bro ) then sakura doesnt 1% chance to win against sasori.
Saihgt..thatís why I said, "not to be a Nitpicker"-

Of course, the fight was pretty obvious of Sasori superiority; Sasori just was not favored by Kishimoto pencils-
Old 2006-07-26, 15:54   Link #45
Lollerpants
Lollerskates

Wasn't the whole Sasori thing that he let himself get killed by Chiyo becuase it was his parents that were the ones that killed him?
Lollerpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 16:04   Link #46
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerpants
Wasn't the whole Sasori thing that he let himself get killed by Chiyo becuase it was his parents that were the ones that killed him?
Who knows? Sasori has been one of the most (if not the most) twisted Characters presented in Naruto, and only he (or his god Kishimoto) could really say why he let himself get killed.

Maybe he saw that it was not worth living if a 30000 Year old hag and a brat were giving him a run for his money, Or maybe he tough that he could really find what he was looking for by been dead.
Old 2006-07-26, 17:44   Link #47
Half 1/2 Demon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerpants

yes, i agree with u lollerpants. Sasori let himself die cuz for the last chiyo used sasori's parents. The first puppets sasori make was his parents, after they died.
sasori didnt dodged chiyo last attack cuz he thought that they were his real parents and they coming to embrace him .[IMG]

Image Removed

Image Removed

these images prove why he didnt block chiyo attack.

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-07-27 at 04:45.
Half 1/2 Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 18:06   Link #48
Yondaime-Legacy

There was probably no other role in the manga left for him other then b akatsuki.
Sasori though would been one of my fav if he lasted for more then 2 or so chapters. He looked just as badass as itachi in his final form. Toby most likely is gonna take sasori's place. i wonder if hes even good enough
Yondaime-Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 18:14   Link #49
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-Legacy
Toby most likely is gonna take sasori's place. i wonder if hes even good enough
I think he did, last chapter shows Deidara Working Wiht Tobi trying to capture the 3 tail demon.

Half 1/2 demon, Altuogh this might be the reason, I find it strange that Chiyo did not get to understand this.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:28   Link #50
Yondaime-Legacy

isnt Toby like the first american name in Naruto. lol just thought about it.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:32   Link #51
Rurik
Golden

There is also Dan, Tsunade's dead boyfriend, Very American if you asked me-
Old 2006-07-26, 21:09   Link #52
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I personally enjoyed the sasori fight. It was clasic narutoverse rock paper scisors. In the end the only reason sasori had any right to win was the fact that his rock was a bit too big to be covered by chiyo&sakura's paper.

That was also prolly the only match that could have beat him so perfectly as well(no casualties) asside from maybe shino, or kyuubi naruto. cuz we all know kyuubi>bugs>pupets :P
Old 2006-07-26, 21:15   Link #53
tkdtiger

actually I don't think any of those names are american...lets face American names are based on names from the lineage they came from (well mostly)
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 23:46   Link #54
Yondaime-Legacy

actually Toby is pretty american and so is Dan (though he isnt even a character of importance so know one knows him).

what i do wonder is:::::

is gaara, sasuke, uchiha, sakura,.....ect. any of these names Japanese????
Old 2006-07-27, 21:41   Link #55
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-Legacy
what i do wonder is:::::

is gaara, sasuke, uchiha, sakura,.....ect. any of these names Japanese????
no yes yes yes. almost all of them are.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 23:28   Link #56
Myname

Sakura means cheery blossoms in japanese.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 01:11   Link #57
Yondaime-Legacy

wow. if all the names in naruto are japanese... then japanese people have pretty cool names.
Old 2006-07-28, 14:10   Link #58
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Nah i think sai sucks. I dont like his character at all, it feels so rushed. Oh and he really looks gay.
Old 2006-07-28, 14:27   Link #59
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

As long as Sai was a traitor with ulterior motive he could be somehow likeable. At time.
The very moment Naruto made him his new bitch and he started crying about bonds was Sai's death as an interesting character.

The only thing I want to see from him now is a painful death.
Sai calling Tsunade a flat chested granny for example.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote