AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-25, 21:46   Link #1
tkdtiger

[Manga] Naruto Foreshadow

When Naruto becomes the 4 tails Oro. is frighten and at one point mentioned he might be killed, but in the end he says he'd like to see Naruto and Sasuke fight. I think Oro. actually may be trying to decide if he still solely want Sasuke and want the 2 to fight in order to see if Sasuke was worth it and if not he'll try to get Naruto for the Kyubi.'s power...anyways it's just a thought...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 02:43   Link #2
Myname

Orochimaru was just full of himself thinking Sasuke was stronger than the Kyuubi.

Oh how wrong he was.

And no, he DOES NOT want Naruto for his power. He doesn't want Sasuke for his "power", Sasuke is weak. He wants Sasuke's BODY, and no he is not gay. He wants to take over his body to continue his jutsu research.

Theres no way he's going to take over Naruto's body unless he wants to get mauled to death by the Kyuubi already inhabiting it.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 04:21   Link #3
Ethirno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
He doesn't want Sasuke for his "power", Sasuke is weak. He wants Sasuke's BODY, and no he is not gay. He wants to take over his body to continue his jutsu research.
Actually he wants Sasuke because of both his talent and the Sharingan, so you could say he wants Sasuke for his power.

Anyway he doesn't want Narutto, otherwise he would already have used the curse seal on him a long time ago.
Ethirno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 05:56   Link #4
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname
Orochimaru was just full of himself thinking Sasuke was stronger than the Kyuubi.

Oh how wrong he was.
Actually he was completely right, as we saw when Sasuke actually made his appearance. All he has to do is glance at Naruto and use his little Sharingan trick to repress Kyuubi's chakra and the fight is over.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 06:39   Link #5
Sankari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Actually he was completely right, as we saw when Sasuke actually made his appearance. All he has to do is glance at Naruto and use his little Sharingan trick to repress Kyuubi's chakra and the fight is over.
I think you are overestimating Sasuke's power here. The fight was no where over, because the fight didn't even begin. Naruto didn't even try to fight back. In real fighting situation Sasuke probably couldn't do jacksh*t to Kuybi giving power to Naruto. I think its safe to say sasuke can't really compress Kuyubi's chakra, that was just another stupid plothole created by kishi.

I'd gladly see Naruto beat the s*it out of Sasuke though, Sasuke has turned way too emo. "My family was killed boohoo...my brother boohoo....why I have no power..boohoo..." cry me a river.
Sankari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 09:46   Link #6
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankari
I think you are overestimating Sasuke's power here. The fight was no where over, because the fight didn't even begin. Naruto didn't even try to fight back. In real fighting situation Sasuke probably couldn't do jacksh*t to Kuybi giving power to Naruto. I think its safe to say sasuke can't really compress Kuyubi's chakra, that was just another stupid plothole created by kishi..
Yeah, we can forget that Naruto afterward was on his knees crying and saying he was powerless.
Old 2006-07-26, 09:58   Link #7
Sankari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Yeah, we can forget that Naruto afterward was on his knees crying and saying he was powerless.
Yeah...the fight vs orochimaru had no effect on him whatsoever. I thinks its safe to say, and even you should agree, that Sasuke would have been killed vs 4 tail Naruto.

Even if we look at how Sasuke has trained and evolved, I don't think he is no where near the level of Itachi or Orochimaru. Orochimaru himself even admitted that he could be killed by this beast. Orochimaru sure has fancy tricks up his sleeves but I think its safe to say that anymore tails on Naruto and even our god Orochimaru would be running for his life.

Can't wait for Sasuke vs Naruto fight, ah the joy.
Old 2006-07-26, 10:07   Link #8
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Yeah...the fight vs orochimaru had no effect on him whatsoever. I thinks its safe to say, and even you should agree, that Sasuke would have been killed vs 4 tail Naruto.
Naruto was not alleging him not getting Sasuke had to do with his handicap, but because he does not had the power to do so, this later on proved by Naruto gaining more power by training and developing a new Jutsu.

If he really had the power as you are implying, Naruto would not be waisting his time getting stronger, rather looking for Sasuke.
Old 2006-07-26, 12:30   Link #9
Sankari

Quote:
Naruto was not alleging him not getting Sasuke had to do with his handicap, but because he does not had the power to do so, this later on proved by Naruto gaining more power by training and developing a new Jutsu.

If he really had the power as you are implying, Naruto would not be waisting his time getting stronger, rather looking for Sasuke.
Oh please, don't you think this is just another excuse to make the naruto longer and longer, sucking up every little penny from the serie?

Anyone with half brain, knows that Naruto with 4 tail would definately destroy Sasuke! Giving steroids to sharingan is Kishi's hobby and he loves to use stupid things to make the serie longer. Sasuke stronger than 4 tail naruto? hah!
Old 2006-07-26, 13:25   Link #10
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Oh please, don't you think this is just another excuse to make the naruto longer and longer, sucking up every little penny from the serie?

Anyone with half brain, knows that Naruto with 4 tail would definately destroy Sasuke! Giving steroids to sharingan is Kishi's hobby and he loves to use stupid things to make the serie longer. Sasuke stronger than 4 tail naruto? hah!
Well, If you see it that this plot was created because the author felt it could make him more money, go ahead believe that, I also believed this could be it, unfortuanlly, that doesn’t change what is its stated in the Manga.

BTW, Did you get to see how Sasuke sealed away Kyubys Chakra? I don’t know, but for know, I rather believe what the Manga states. Can you tell me where is the proof that shows that Kyuby 4 tails can defeat Sasuke?
Old 2006-07-26, 14:43   Link #11
Sankari

Quote:
Well, If you see it that this plot was created because the author felt it could make him more money, go ahead believe that, I also believed this could be it, unfortuanlly, that doesnít change what is its stated in the Manga.

BTW, Did you get to see how Sasuke sealed away Kyubys Chakra? I donít know, but for know, I rather believe what the Manga states. Can you tell me where is the proof that shows that Kyuby 4 tails can defeat Sasuke?
I have no proof of Naruto in 4-tail mode beating sasuke, but I don't see what happened in the manga as being sealing away Kyubis chakra either, that would be ridicilous and another stupid powerboost to Sharingan. I am however confident that Orochimaru is way above Sasuke's level, STILL. If Orochimaru had even smallest difficulty versus 4 tailed Naruto, is quite big indication that Sasuke has no room in the same room with 4-tailed Naruto. Only time will tell how it goes, but kishi needs to stop boosting Sharingan because its making the whole serie dumb. Soon it can launch nuclear missiles.

How things were stated earlier in the serie were in perfect balance, now, however its starting to get a bit ridicilous. The fillers already killed my interest in the anime, and I'll be damned if the same thing happens with the manga just because kishi is losing his mind.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:55   Link #12
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
I have no proof of Naruto in 4-tail mode beating sasuke, but I don't see what happened in the manga as being sealing away Kyubis chakra either, that would be ridicilous and another stupid powerboost to Sharingan. I am however confident that Orochimaru is way above Sasuke's level, STILL. If Orochimaru had even smallest difficulty versus 4 tailed Naruto, is quite big indication that Sasuke has no room in the same room with 4-tailed Naruto. Only time will tell how it goes, but kishi needs to stop boosting Sharingan because its making the whole serie dumb. Soon it can launch nuclear missiles.

How things were stated earlier in the serie were in perfect balance, now, however its starting to get a bit ridicilous. The fillers already killed my interest in the anime, and I'll be damned if the same thing happens with the manga just because kishi is losing his mind.
Orochimaru had difficulties and his container body begun to haywire. We have not seen Sasuke fighting serious yet, nor do we know what kind of monster he could become at CS level 2, or even, God Forbids a Level 3 CS, So we canít tell what would happen If Sasuke Fights against Naruto 4T, but we do know that 4T its just a senseless mass of power.

Sasuke somehow Interacted wiht Kyuby and voided his influence-it seems to me that there is something about the Uchiha that can help then do this sort of things.

Look, it seems oyu are a bit frustrated by the constant power ups Sahringan gets, but we canít do nothing about it..Just accept it..Thatís all
Old 2006-07-26, 15:50   Link #13
Lollerpants
Lollerskates

....You know.. I think Naruto would've ended if Sasuke had used "that" jutsu hahaha. Might as well change to series name to Sasuke, much more background anyways.

And yes, Sasuke did surpress Kyuubi's chakra... which is why Naruto's developing his own jutsu now... ....more like Kakashi's "teaching" him but whatever.
Lollerpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 16:09   Link #14
Sankari

Quote:
Look, it seems oyu are a bit frustrated by the constant power ups Sahringan gets, but we canít do nothing about it..Just accept it..Thatís all
I am frustrated with these because they are getting completely ridicilous. I was alright with all the stuff like MS and sensing every movement your opponent makes, but to compress Kyuubi chakra? Now you are taking it too far kishi. I don't think even Kishi himself planned to do this in the beginning but he made up something stupid once again to use as an excuse that naruto needs more training. He was training with Jiraya for 2,5 years and got nothing from it except being able to grow more tails, oh..alright. But 2,5 years for Sasuke suddenly makes him able to control Kyuubi? MAKES NO SENSE!

Naruto is getting stupid.
Old 2006-07-26, 16:24   Link #15
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
I am frustrated with these because they are getting completely ridicilous. I was alright with all the stuff like MS and sensing every movement your opponent makes, but to compress Kyuubi chakra? Now you are taking it too far kishi. I don't think even Kishi himself planned to do this in the beginning but he made up something stupid once again to use as an excuse that naruto needs more training. He was training with Jiraya for 2,5 years and got nothing from it except being able to grow more tails, oh..alright. But 2,5 years for Sasuke suddenly makes him able to control Kyuubi? MAKES NO SENSE!

Naruto is getting stupid.
-You know as much as I admire your enthusiasm for the 4 tailed transformation and Naruto in general you have to understand that the Sharingan was always a hacked Kekkei Genkai. This is nothing new to us so there's no reason to be upset about it. It's just like Uchiha Rurik said, "Just accept it". I'm sure once Nauto completes his training he'll waste Sasuke-hime in a Redux clash.
Old 2006-07-26, 16:40   Link #16
Spawnblade

Quote:
Well, If you see it that this plot was created because the author felt it could make him more money, go ahead believe that, I also believed this could be it, unfortuanlly, that doesnít change what is its stated in the Manga.

BTW, Did you get to see how Sasuke sealed away Kyubys Chakra? I donít know, but for know, I rather believe what the Manga states. Can you tell me where is the proof that shows that Kyuby 4 tails can defeat Sasuke?
Orochimaru said it could kill him.

Jiraiya almost died from it.

That alone is enough to say it could defeat Sasuke... care to know why Naruto doesn't try?

Once he hits four tails he doesn't remember a thing on what happens, he doesn't know he has that power. Not to mention he can't control it anyway.. If he could then he could kill/capture Sasuke, and Oro.

The reason he is training is so he has that power -without- resorting to Kyuubi... But as a Jinchurikii he can beat Sasuke.
Spawnblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 16:54   Link #17
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnblade
Orochimaru said it could kill him.

Jiraiya almost died from it.
As a poison from Kankouro could Kill Orochimaru or Jiraiya also, this however does not indicate they could be defeated by them. Read the lasted chapters it’s obvious by now that Shinobies on the scale of Jioraiya or Orochimaru can fight head to head with something of with this power, and defeat it.

Quote:
That alone is enough to say it could defeat Sasuke... care to know why Naruto doesn't try?

Once he hits four tails he doesn't remember a thing on what happens, he doesn't know he has that power. Not to mention he can't control it anyway.. If he could then he could kill/capture Sasuke, and Oro.

The reason he is training is so he has that power -without- resorting to Kyuubi... But as a Jinchurikii he can beat Sasuke.
He does know it as per Yamato observation, and you said exactly what I’m referring about, Naruto with 4T is more powerful than Sasuke, however, this is just a mindless mass of power attacking anything that surrounds it, No Tactics, No strategies.sort of like how Kisame has more power than Itachi, However Kisame is no Match for Itachi.

Sasuke have not even Shows you what he is capable of, not even at CS 2, Even higher level if the Author see fit, not to mention the sharingan that can now somehow enters Naruto subconscious Interact with Kyuby and suppress his influence as it seems.

Orochmaru was laughing at Naruto and his tails growth –which he is aware of before reaching the 4th- and Oro was saying that he still was not strong as Sasuke.
Old 2006-07-26, 17:08   Link #18
Sankari

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-You know as much as I admire your enthusiasm for the 4 tailed transformation and Naruto in general you have to understand that the Sharingan was always a hacked Kekkei Genkai. This is nothing new to us so there's no reason to be upset about it. It's just like Uchiha Rurik said, "Just accept it". I'm sure once Nauto completes his training he'll waste Sasuke-hime in a Redux clash.
Accept it? Sorry, but there are some things that can make people stop watching and this, for me, is starting to be one of those things. I have accepted too many so called "f*ck ups" with naruto, and they are piling too high. I will still continue reading the manga and lurking around here in hopes to FINALLY get the information what I want, the fillers are ending.

Uchiha_Rurik: I don't think Orochimaru meant 4 tailed Naruto wasn't as strong as Sasuke, I only remember him wondering who would win, Naruto or Sasuke but if I recall correctly, this was before Naruto even transformed. I guess I'll go check the manga episodes out.
Old 2006-07-26, 17:14   Link #19
Jehuty

Well,

Naruto did take on Orochimaru, and pretty much beat the crap out of him were it not for Sakura and Yamato. I mean, this is Orochimaru we're talking about.

Naruto's body was being damaged by the Kyuubi transformation, he was practically crawling by the time he got to see Sasuke - so yeah, I fully expect Sasuke to beat the crap out of him then.

As for Sasuke 'supressing' the Kyuubi's chakra, I think that there is an important thing that must not be overlooked. By that point, Naruto was already telling Kyuubi that he didn't want the chakra, he just wanted kyuubi to go away. What Sasuke got to do was not really supress Kyuubi - he just got to see it. I fully believe that were it not for Naruto already rejecting Kyuubi's help, sasuke could have done nothing.

It will be interesting to see how Naruto becomes stronger by controlling his chakra's nature, though. But I think this should have been done when he was traveling with Jiraiya. I mean, c'mon. He was the 4th's sensei, he's a sannin - why couldn't he have thought of the same that Kakashi came up with? why didn't he test Naruto to see what his chakra nature was? Clearly, this really takes away from Jiraiya's fame as one of the great Sannin (which is sad, since Jiraiya is one of my fave characters).

As someone said earlier, it's just more to milk the naruto cash cow.

Oh well. As it stands, we can see that Naruto is completely capable of taking on Orochimaru (although this requires Kyuubi to do so), now we've got to see how he manages against Sasuke. Of course, you can always count on Kishi to develop some kind of handicap for the two of them so he can continue dragging this on

[EDIT] typos, etc etc
Jehuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 17:16   Link #20
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Uchiha_Rurik: I don't think Orochimaru meant 4 tailed Naruto wasn't as strong as Sasuke, I only remember him wondering who would win, Naruto or Sasuke but if I recall correctly, this was before Naruto even transformed. I guess I'll go check the manga episodes out.
I’m referring he said he was stronger before the reaching the 4tails, he did wondered who could win of him and Naruto afterwards.

But I’m a little confused also, because now I’m not sure if he really said that Sasuke was stronger than him. I will look to it where I think I saw it ( I think it was when Naruto released the 3rd Tail).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty
Well, Naruto did take on orochimaru, and pretty much beat the crap out of him were it not for Sakura and Yamato. I mean, this is orochimaru we're talking about.
Can you show me exactly where Naruto beat the Crap put of Orochimaru, because I really missed that part.