AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-26, 17:24   Link #21
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Can you show me exactly where Naruto beat the Crap put of Orochimaru, because I really missed that part.

Well.. I could point out the numerous times he cut Orochimaru in half...or how he nearly got through Orochimaru's absolute defense jutsu (the big gates - though that stands to debate).. or how Orochimaru couldn't really deal any damage to Naruto aside from a few hits... ooorrrr how Orochimaru said he could be killed..

I can't remember the manga chapter, else I'd host a few pages for you to see
Jehuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 17:43   Link #22
Sankari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty
Well.. I could point out the numerous times he cut Orochimaru in half...or how he nearly got through Orochimaru's absolute defense jutsu (the big gates - though that stands to debate).. or how Orochimaru couldn't really deal any damage to Naruto aside from a few hits... ooorrrr how Orochimaru said he could be killed..

Actually he did get trough the absolute defense but there wasn't enough kick in it after that to kill Orochimaru. You can see the Ball of chakra simply destroying all the walls and throwing Orochimaru back quite alot. Orochimaru probably didn't expect it to be able to go trough those walls.

As you said though, Kishi will definately find another handicap and boost Sharingan so Naruto can go on and on to bring food on his table. There's however a limit, how much BS people can take.

Uchiha_Rurik: He mentioned that Sasuke is still stronger than Naruto at 3 tails, but how he simply came to a conclusion like that is out of my head. Naruto used his chakra only to deflect Kabuto's attack, causing a huge explosion, destroying the bridge, as it stands there's limited ways for Sasuke to attack Naruto unless he has learned MS (Which I don't think he has achieved yet). We don't even know what kind of effect MS would have on Kyuubi chakra.
Sankari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 17:47   Link #23
tkdtiger

After looking back I'd have to say that yeah Oro. Prob. doesn't want Naruto, because I think he's afraid of the Kyubi...I mean the first time he saw Naruto use the Kyubi he used a tech. to prevent Naruto from using the Kyubi chakra...and then he states that the 4-tails could kill him...so I now think this just foreshadows when naruto and sasuke will fight.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 18:05   Link #24
Myname

Quote:
Naruto was not alleging him not getting Sasuke had to do with his handicap, but because he does not had the power to do so, this later on proved by Naruto gaining more power by training and developing a new Jutsu.

If he really had the power as you are implying, Naruto would not be waisting his time getting stronger, rather looking for Sasuke.
Because Naruto wants to use his OWN power and not the Kyuubi's power.

Which is complete BS BTW.

What the fuck happened to the the teamwork huh Naruto? You're suppose to work with the Kyuubi not fucking being an ass towards him.

He should learned from Ichigo.

And who needs tactics when ones fighting a nuke (the nuke being Kyuubi in case you didn't know)?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 18:28   Link #25
Rurik
Golden

Quote:

No, I don't want to now how The Kyuby damage Orochimaru Body (which he regenerated with ease), I want proof that Naruto beat the crap out of Oro.

Point here is, it did not happened, Oro was fighting toe to toe with Kyuby, at the End the only thing that Oro took as a serious threat was the Chakra ball, after this, Oro's body was beginning to haywire. But in the entire Fight Oro had a grim in his face. Just the same as Sasuke "beat the crap" out of Oro when they were on the Forest of death.

AS I said, Kankouru can Kill Oro with Poison, this however does not mean Kankouru can Actually defeat Oro. and If you have missed last Chapters, It was shown indeed that Akatsuki members can take on Jinchurikis, and Oro was an Akatsuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myname
Because Naruto wants to use his OWN power and not the Kyuubi's power.
Still, Naruto was powerless as how Kishimoto depained him to be. Futhermore, You should read my entry of the NAruto 4T, and how Raw Power is not equal Superiorirty. Naruto had more raw power than Sasuke since the beggining, this however did not ment he was better than Sasuke.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:54   Link #26
Jehuty

Quote:
Point here is, it did not happened, Oro was fighting toe to toe with Kyuby, at the End the only thing that Oro took as a serious threat was the Chakra ball, after this, Oro's body was beginning to haywire. But in the entire Fight Oro had a grim in his face.
Well, of course he had a grin. His goal was just to piss off naruto, make him erratic - so he couldn't use his kyuuby-ness to it's potential. but Orochimaru said he could very well be killed - and the reason his body went haywire? because he was becoming exhausted - he couldn't keep up with naruto's constant barrage of attacks.

then we have the surprises that orochimaru had. like the gates. or the fact that kusanagi couldn't even penetrate.

while orochimaru was being cut up left and right - even with his regeneration, it tells me that he beat up orochimaru. it doesn't mean he won, just that he beat the crap out of him.
Old 2006-07-26, 19:09   Link #27
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Well, of course he had a grin. His goal was just to piss off naruto, make him erratic - so he couldn't use his kyuuby-ness to it's potential. but Orochimaru said he could very well be killed - and the reason his body went haywire? because he was becoming exhausted - he couldn't keep up with naruto's constant barrage of attacks.
That a bit Contradcitory don't you think, the more angry NAruto is the better he use Kyubys Powers.

Quote:
then we have the surprises that orochimaru had. like the gates. or the fact that kusanagi couldn't even penetrate.

while orochimaru was being cut up left and right - even with his regeneration, it tells me that he beat up orochimaru. it doesn't mean he won, just that he beat the crap out of him.
Well, IMO, if Kyuby did not won, that means he did not beat the crap out of Orochiamru, and we don't know yet ther reason why oro body begun to reject him and if this is something that is happening because this is a body that Orochimaru was not planing to posses in the first place.
Old 2006-07-26, 19:25   Link #28
Jehuty

Quote:
That a bit Contradcitory don't you think, the more angry NAruto is the better he use Kyubys Powers.
not really - it just means that naruto becomes a berserker - Orochimaru would just be fighting a beast, not a ninja. but that is also debatable.

Quote:
Well, IMO, if Kyuby did not won, that means he did not beat the crap out of Orochiamru, and we don't know yet ther reason why oro body begun to reject him and if this is something that is happening because this is a body that Orochimaru was not planing to posses in the first place.

perhaps - but it doesn't mean that orochimaru won or that he had any chance of winning. as for the rejection thing, yeah. another handicap by kishi.

I really don't think there's been a (major) fight where some handicap wasn't involved. sad =\
Old 2006-07-26, 19:26   Link #29
T1BillionX

This manga is in need of a big battle which seem eminent. I hope Naruto shows something new soon.
T1BillionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 21:36   Link #30
tkdtiger

Even though Oro. was frighten of Kyubi's strength I think Naruto ultimately lost, because he lost control of his emotions and hurt Sakura...his friend...I don't think she's developed any romantic feelings towards naruto it's more like sisterly love...I just don't see it...infact if anything she's even more determined to get Sasuke back and save him imo.
Old 2006-07-26, 21:41   Link #31
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Umm, did everyone miss the whole Oro vs Naruto fight? cause when i saw Naruto stumbling through the halls looking for Sasuke and when he fell to his knees after, i was taking it that Naruto was kinda tired from destroying a bridge, scaring Oro, burning his skin off then healing...i mean by the time he saw Sasuke Naruto would of been pretty damn tired.

And i look at the Oro vs Naruto match as a Naruto win, didnt Oro run then Yamato used his tingy to reverse the transformation?
Old 2006-07-26, 21:54   Link #32
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
And i look at the Oro vs Naruto match as a Naruto win, didnt Oro run then Yamato used his tingy to reverse the transformation?
Not exactly, Naruto 4T got pushed to were Yamato and Sakura was, Oro after this chated a little wiht Sai,meanwhile Naruto was attacking his new found target, and then Oro wihtout apparent care to what was happening to Naruto 4T decided to retreat.

This fight will be debated for ages, but given how Akatsuki can handle JInchuriki, Oro did not fough seriusly wiht Naruto.
Old 2006-07-27, 05:41   Link #33
Sankari

Quote:
Not exactly, Naruto 4T got pushed to were Yamato and Sakura was, Oro after this chated a little wiht Sai,meanwhile Naruto was attacking his new found target, and then Oro wihtout apparent care to what was happening to Naruto 4T decided to retreat.

This fight will be debated for ages, but given how Akatsuki can handle JInchuriki, Oro did not fough seriusly wiht Naruto.
Actually Oro did retreat before Yamato used his technique on Naruto, he said that Playtime was over and then Yamato used his technique. I count this as a win for Naruto. If the fight would have continued, I don't know what kind of uber DBZ stuff Naruto would have pulled out, perhaps grown a golden hair and used kamehame...I don't think anyone disagrees with me here that this serie has gone downhill. It used to be Olympus Mons (If you didn't know, its the 26KM mountain in Mars), now its only K2. Sad thing to see, but its only inevitable when the serie has been going on this long..
Old 2006-07-27, 07:19   Link #34
threepac3
Life is Relative

I think some of you guys are missing the point of the 4tales transformation. Susuke stop kyubies chakra from transfering to Naruto, yes. This is not a unique feat though, we have seen it many times in the Naruto Universe. Oro has also caused the chakra from transfering to naruto properly. Jeriya has created seals to stop the transfer. Ninji to some extent also... So what, it seems this ability to stop naruto from changing requires close proximity to him; which you may know may not always be possible.

In the end Susuke most likely couldn't kill or even hurt Naruto once he transfered into 4tails or higher.
Old 2006-07-27, 08:21   Link #35
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankari
Actually Oro did retreat before Yamato used his technique on Naruto, he said that Playtime was over and then Yamato used his technique. I count this as a win for Naruto. If the fight would have continued, I don't know what kind of uber DBZ stuff Naruto would have pulled out, perhaps grown a golden hair and used kamehame...I don't think anyone disagrees with me here that this serie has gone downhill. It used to be Olympus Mons (If you didn't know, its the 26KM mountain in Mars), now its only K2. Sad thing to see, but its only inevitable when the serie has been going on this long..
It seems oyu missed my post:

Oro after this chated a little wiht Sai,meanwhile Naruto was attacking his new found target, and then Oro wihtout apparent care to what was happening to Naruto 4T decided to retreat.

Oros action don't suggest someone that retreated because of Naruto, rather that he was not interested in him anymore.

Juts like when Kakshi tried to stop Orochimaru, and Orochimaru did not take away Sasuke, So, do we sy here that Oro retrerated because of Kakashi?
Old 2006-07-27, 08:51   Link #36
Sankari

Quote:
Juts like when Kakshi tried to stop Orochimaru, and Orochimaru did not take away Sasuke, So, do we sy here that Oro retrerated because of Kakashi?
Don't you think this is quite different situation?

After taking the blast, Orochimaru tries to pierce naruto with the sword of kusanagi, it doesn't have any effect on him, however. After this Orochimaru notices his body is starting to decay so playtime is over. It wasn't a "Clear victory" for naruto, but still naruto was the one still willing to fight (even when one could argue that it wasn't even naruto anymore because he had lost all control). However, it still was minimal victory for naruto, FOR NOW. It doesn't mean naruto is stronger than Orochimaru, but its starting to show that Kyuubi is starting to have fearsome effect on naruto. (9 tails anyone?)

Orochimaru also states that patience, Sasuke-kun is waiting. I'm sure we will have a serie battle with Sasuke and Naruto someday, but Kishi will most likely find another handicap to naruto and boost sharingan, ONCE AGAIN, soon sharingan will be able to resurrect the fighter that possesses the eyes from the dead, oh wow..cool.
Old 2006-07-27, 08:57   Link #37
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Don't you think this is quite different situation?

After taking the blast, Orochimaru tries to pierce naruto with the sword of kusanagi, it doesn't have any effect on him, however. After this Orochimaru notices his body is starting to decay so playtime is over. It wasn't a "Clear victory" for naruto, but still naruto was the one still willing to fight (even when one could argue that it wasn't even naruto anymore because he had lost all control). However, it still was minimal victory for naruto, FOR NOW. It doesn't mean naruto is stronger than Orochimaru, but its starting to show that Kyuubi is starting to have fearsome effect on naruto. (9 tails anyone?)

Orochimaru also states that patience, Sasuke-kun is waiting. I'm sure we will have a serie battle with Sasuke and Naruto someday, but Kishi will most likely find another handicap to naruto and boost sharingan, ONCE AGAIN, soon sharingan will be able to resurrect the fighter that possesses the eyes from the dead, oh wow..cool.
Ok 2 points here

Naruto in his berserker stage was willing to fight because that the nature of this monster, given Jiraiya explanation,, Naruto would had continue to fight against the closest person/thing he had, in this case Yamato and Sakura.

And If you see it as a minimal victory for Naruto, then I will let it be, I said ii once, this will be one of the most debated fights in Naruto series, I just saw it as a stalemate given a Handicap from Oros part.
Old 2006-07-27, 12:53   Link #38
tkdtiger

I just think Naruto lost in away, because he hurt a friend...not basing how strong he was and how close he was to killing Oro.
Old 2006-07-30, 03:44   Link #39
Myname

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger
I just think Naruto lost in away, because he hurt a friend...not basing how strong he was and how close he was to killing Oro.
I agree, I mean, the Kyuubi was only trying to help him but he just had to be an ass about it.

Is that the way one's suppose to treat a buddy who is trying to lend him help?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-30, 06:24   Link #40
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
I think you are overestimating Sasuke's power here. The fight was no where over, because the fight didn't even begin. Naruto didn't even try to fight back. In real fighting situation Sasuke probably couldn't do jacksh*t to Kuybi giving power to Naruto. I think its safe to say sasuke can't really compress Kuyubi's chakra, that was just another stupid plothole created by kishi.
Now that's priceless. Sasuke can't really supress the chakra of the Kyubi whereas the Kyubi said that Sasuke was supressing his chakra and anyway Kishimito's story is a stupid plothole.
It's just amazing the extent people are going to refuse to deal with what they don't like.

Quote:
I'd gladly see Naruto beat the s*it out of Sasuke though, Sasuke has turned way too emo. "My family was killed boohoo...my brother boohoo....why I have no power..boohoo..." cry me a river.
Yet Sasuke didn't show any emotion exept maybe a bit of annoyance and Naruto was the one crying on his knee.

Quote:
Uchiha_Rurik: He mentioned that Sasuke is still stronger than Naruto at 3 tails, but how he simply came to a conclusion like that is out of my head.
The exact same way orochimaru and Jiraiya could state out the blue that Kakashi and Kabuto where about the same strenght.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote