AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2006-07-30, 09:02   Link #41
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

Quote:
As for Sasuke 'supressing' the Kyuubi's chakra, I think that there is an important thing that must not be overlooked. By that point, Naruto was already telling Kyuubi that he didn't want the chakra, he just wanted kyuubi to go away. What Sasuke got to do was not really supress Kyuubi - he just got to see it. I fully believe that were it not for Naruto already rejecting Kyuubi's help, sasuke could have done nothing.
i believe that is the most important part witch evryone seems to be looking over.
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-30, 10:01   Link #42
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
i believe that is the most important part witch evryone seems to be looking over.
The most important fact your looking over is that the kyuubi himself stated it as fact Sasuke sealed his chakra.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-30, 13:19   Link #43
yinstro

i think until you get more experience with what sasuke did it will be difficult to say its limits or uses.

Also its not really kishimoto extending teh series, did you really think they would resolve teh sasuke arc now? its the main drama of the series. And yeah maybe 4 tails could have beat sasuke, but really its irrelvant because the whole problem with using kyuubi is it destroys what he is trying to protect, his goal wasnt to kill sasuke, and thats all kyuubi 4 tails could do. As well as probably turning and destroying his teamates.
Naruto as himself is too weak to do what he wants to do which is capture and bring sense to sasuke. thus he needs training, the point of the sasuke arc was to show where sasuke is at after 3 years, and how he has changed, as well establish how naruto must grow. the akatsuki is still the main arc for now, and honestly is much more entertaining than sasuke at this point anyhow
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote