AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-27, 16:51   Link #61
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Like they say "The good ones are always the first to die". We've seen it happen with Haku, Zabuza, Yondaime Hokage, Sandaime Hokage, and many others. Sasori is no different. As soon as people thought that he was cool Kishimoto-sensei had to kill him off because God forbid the manga would have been amazing if he lived .
Ohh yeah, you are the responsible for me coming up with this wacky theories now, I hope you are happy sir.

But yeah, Sasori twisted personality matched Oroís, he was very sadistic, and his whip made him look even more sadistic.
Old 2006-07-27, 17:00   Link #62
Negro_Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
will naruto get a special weapon like asuma s knifes???may be a sword?
Maybe Kakashi will give him the sword he had when he was younger
Negro_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 17:01   Link #63
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Well it's either that or a very very gender confused man .
Akatsuki's already got one of those, they don't need a second.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 17:03   Link #64
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
If Yondaime were to create such an organization out of pure evil concerns, I don't think he would preserve his looks. At least Orochimaru wouldn't have joined an organization under Yondaime after what had happened. Even if he is Yondaime, although I don't believe so, he had to alter his looks. I think that is a must for him.
Hence the lenses, the wig and the sex-change. The proof that the leader is Yondaime is that they don't look like each others!

About Naruto and Sasuke's future encounter I'm not really sure it foreshadows Naruto's wind having the upperhand on Sasuke's lightning (or fire). Sadly this will probably ends like the Chidori vs. Rasengan.

Quote:
And for the training, Naruto should also use that opportunity to train in genjutsu and ninjutsu areas with Kakashi, who seems to have nothing else to do right now.
I really doubt Naruto will be trained at anything related to Genjutsu, that's just not his style passed the point where he knows how getting out of them.
And Ninjutsu is what he's training right now.

I doubt the training ends next chapter but it makes me think about something : does Naruto is really needed here?
I mean is it possible he could leave his clone into Tenzou's hands and let them make all the trainings by themself?
That would make possible for Naruto to improve logically along the next chapters and during fights as the clones would discover how to use wind alteration or even finally getting his ultimate jutsu at the last second.

Last edited by Hunter; 2006-07-27 at 17:15.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 17:09   Link #65
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

When blond hair is within a shadow (they seem to be in a cave and that leader dude is the furthest away...so shadow should cover his body more then the others.

Blond hair would look darker..and might look even "that" colour...if he has blond hair is something thats unknown...so i still say the odds that the 4th is that guy is 5%
Old 2006-07-27, 17:25   Link #66
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Ohh yeah, you are the responsible for me coming up with this wacky theories now, I hope you are happy sir.

But yeah, Sasori twisted personality matched Oroís, he was very sadistic, and his whip made him look even more sadistic.
-Wow didn't know my personality was contagious .

-Not to mention they share the same fascination/desire regarding body preservation. Orochimaru uses him Immortality jutsu to pass on his soul/mind/will from one host body to the next. Sasori desired preservation in the form of an ageless puppet and he could remain so as long as his heart kept beating.

-Regarding Naruto's training. If it does indeed end in the next chapter (I don't want it to be but hey it's not my call) does that mean that Naruto will not have the ability to control a 2nd element like chapter 316 hinted? I see this training regimen as more than just what the name suggests, I see it as an indicator of Naruto's future rank as well. Think about it: would Naruto finally be able to advance in rank as a jounin after he is able to use a 2nd element? Maybe, maybe not. Even so I don't want the training to end yet...
Old 2006-07-27, 17:27   Link #67
Yondaime-Legacy

Sometimes i wonder. whats the point of hidiing the leader if we havent seen him b4. i know it drives suspicion and its fun not knowing. but if hes going to be shown sooner or later why not now. unless it has to do with the plot or the past or characters that have been introduced in the past that have some sort of connection. but then if so, i wonder what.

btw, i know its hard to tell from the back. but could he be the youngest akatsuki member and still be the leader?
Yondaime-Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 17:38   Link #68
Negro_Naruto

The point is that some characters just aren't meant to be seen until they are really necessary to the plot. Like, what use would it be to have shown Danzou during the Sandaime fight?
Negro_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 17:48   Link #69
Yondaime-Legacy

your right. but didnt he have enough appearances to finally be shown. we have seen him more then danzou. he is involved in the major plot by extracting the bijus and actually giving orders. but dont think i dont want him in the dark, i actually enjoy the mystery involved in his secrecy. i wonder when he will make his appearance probably in the extraction of 9tails.
Yondaime-Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 18:08   Link #70
tatami
back in black

omg people still giving %5 of leader being yondaime.he is dead admit it.leader had dark hair unlike shiny YELLOW flash.

oh look..it is not a cave it is outside.look at the cool akatsuki coats...they have shadows on them and leader got much more light then deidera..

LOL
Old 2006-07-27, 18:13   Link #71
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

Quote:
The 4th has blonde hair his hair is orange/brown
tobi's hand = black
hidan's headband is not an error

and who in the earth is the flower head?
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 18:16   Link #72
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I know now... the Akatsuki leader is................................................ ........

Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-27, 19:27   Link #73
Zek
Eyebrows...

Well it's official now, the Leader bears no resemblance to the Fourth whatsoever. maybe he used oro's body swap technique lolz

Also, it seems like some people were confused about a couple things:

-Tobi and Deidara are fighting a Jinchuuriki, not a Bijyuu. You can see his face next to the fish-bomb, and the fact that he can take that form is no different than what Gaara did.

-Deidara's arms are both back to normal. He's only seen using his right arm(the one that Kakashi blew off) in the fight, but his left arm seems normal in the color spread and it's only logical that he got it cured if he had the other one re-attached.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 19:32   Link #74
T1BillionX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
I donít think it was said Wind was the strongest Offensively, rather is the best at mid range attack. Meaning Is not good for Close range, this will suit very well Naruto given that he only has Close Range Attacks at his disposal.
Unless I am reading a mistranslation I thought Asuma said the wind element was the best for close and mid range fighting which would undoubtibly help Naruto extend his range because he is a close range fighter.
T1BillionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 19:35   Link #75
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Hah, it seems the translation I read got a little detail wrong - where it said 'purple-haired girl planting flowers being the jinchuuriki', it obviously meant 'blueish haired Akatsuki member with flower in hair', lol. I think that guy needed a better script, though all the other details were accurate.
Old 2006-07-27, 19:55   Link #76
tatami
back in black

i am really curious about the new tech...naruto will use sword/kunai like asuma can but this is only the start i think,only an advantage of being wind type...
what will be the jutsu i wonder.hmm i tought it will be defensive but i am changing my mind...
Old 2006-07-27, 19:59   Link #77
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zek
-Deidara's arms are both back to normal. He's only seen using his right arm(the one that Kakashi blew off) in the fight, but his left arm seems normal in the color spread and it's only logical that he got it cured if he had the other one re-attached.
With this information we can say that Akatsuki should have a medic nin in their team, I don't know in Naruto how difficult it is to Do this type of medical healing, but knowing Akatsuki, this medic (if its exist) could be as good as Tsunade.

No wonder Deidara Did not mind whe his Arms where blown off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1BillionX
Unless I am reading a mistranslation I thought Asuma said the wind element was the best for close and mid range fighting which would undoubtibly help Naruto extend his range because he is a close range fighter.
Yes, It was my mistake, the trasnlation said Mid and Close range attack.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-07-27 at 20:28.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 20:24   Link #78
Mists

Perhaps the leader isn't even shown...remember oro was part of akatsuki so there were probably 10 of them (maybe)!

Anyway, anyone have that pic at the end of pt1 to compare to this pic (cover). Did kishi imagine akatsuki differently after his break from pt1 to pt2?

I recall the sillouhettes were quite different in shapes...
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 20:29   Link #79
tatami
back in black

i am wonderimg also that the herb guy...can he split in to 2? i mean if thats the case they total make 10 =) he was talkin to his other self in the past episodes...
deidara could be using a trick like sasori,maybe her body is clay?
Old 2006-07-27, 20:29   Link #80
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

There are 10 rings....Oro's ring is still with him...which is why they want him dead aswell. Probably the 10th ring is needed to complete the entire ritual...the ring has a important meaning.