AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-03, 01:27   Link #241
iamthebest22
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
OI is anyone listening to my question!!!!!?????I'm asking the song at the end of episode 21 which is really the song for before the preview comes for episode 16-21.
__________________
Favorite free games: warrock, hero online
Favorite console games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 (Love Tidus and Yuna! Wish that could happen in reality...)
Favorite animes:I's Pure, FATE STAY NIGHT, Naruto, Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru, Zero no Tsukaima, Air TV, Gurren Lagann.
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 10:49   Link #242
mlai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Background music while inside the underground crypt.
Fukai, the ending credits song for all the normal episodes (1-13,15-23).
Background music during the "next eps preview."

The background music can be found on the TV music soundtrack.
Full version of song can be found on those mini-CDs the singer releases. She's really cute but the make-up ppl always make her fugly on those CD covers. She really needs to fire them. Her daily life pics on her blog make much better CD covers than those "professional" ones she has.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 15:21   Link #243
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthebest22 View Post
OI is anyone listening to my question!!!!!?????I'm asking the song at the end of episode 21 which is really the song for before the preview comes for episode 16-21.
Nope. After all there's no sound system in animesuki forum.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 21:54   Link #244
iamthebest22
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Arghh my wording is so bad. what I'm trying to say is that you know how everytime an episode ends it has a song played? The song I'm asking is alwasy starts out with Saber standing on a big land of grass fields. Ah nvm I'll go look in Wikipedia!
__________________
Favorite free games: warrock, hero online
Favorite console games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 (Love Tidus and Yuna! Wish that could happen in reality...)
Favorite animes:I's Pure, FATE STAY NIGHT, Naruto, Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru, Zero no Tsukaima, Air TV, Gurren Lagann.
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 12:53   Link #245
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Oh...you mean Anata ga Ita Mori? But it's the ED to all the episodes...

By the way, anyone interested in listening to this song sung in Chinese? I guarentee it's good...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 18:47   Link #246
mlai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Where, link me plz!
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 21:18   Link #247
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Leave your email here. It's not available to the general public yet.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 00:03   Link #248
Ibuki
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA - Houston
Never played the games or even knew they were of H-game genre until reading up but just saw the anime.

Thought is was overall good. Could use more character development and explanations for certain parts (like insight on some back stories) but the concept itself is pretty awesome.

Best thing I thought was the relationship between Saber and Shiro. (was Kawaii ^_^)

The ending was pretty sad IMO but I can see why they would do it that way.

Had the potential to be a GREAT anime but even with its flaws its still good. Would definately recommend to others.

Kinda hard to decide but after doing more research on the back stories and understanding the characters a bit better, it might make it in my all-time top 5.

That is my 2 cents

BTW anybody going to anime-expo this year? :P
Ibuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 11:14   Link #249
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuki View Post
Never played the games or even knew they were of H-game genre until reading up but just saw the anime.

Thought is was overall good. Could use more character development and explanations for certain parts (like insight on some back stories) but the concept itself is pretty awesome.

Best thing I thought was the relationship between Saber and Shiro. (was Kawaii ^_^)

The ending was pretty sad IMO but I can see why they would do it that way.

Had the potential to be a GREAT anime but even with its flaws its still good. Would definately recommend to others.

Kinda hard to decide but after doing more research on the back stories and understanding the characters a bit better, it might make it in my all-time top 5.

That is my 2 cents

BTW anybody going to anime-expo this year? :P
Welcome to the corrupted world. F/SN is a one of the best visual novel out there, though if you're looking for H-games you're looking in the wrong place. (who on earth goes through a million words + a thousand deaths just for 3 pages of sex scene!?)

F/SN is a good anime worth a watch. I gave it an A rank last year when I watched it, but that's only because it isn't aired this season. If compared to Kanon and Shuffle, the 2 other A ranked anime on my 'watched' list, it'd be beat. Nasu's work shines brightly in his deep and well-planned setting and theories, but these stuff are impossible to be animated within 26 episodes. (and I never watch anime with episodes that exceed that count)

Again, definitely worth [a]a[/b] watch. Onces is good enough, or occasional reviews of a specific episode/scene.

As for anime-expo, being an ota-ko myself, I'd love to go to, though I don't have the money. Anyone out there want to give me a free ticket?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 11:22   Link #250
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuki View Post
Never played the games or even knew they were of H-game genre until reading up but just saw the anime.

Thought is was overall good. Could use more character development and explanations for certain parts (like insight on some back stories) but the concept itself is pretty awesome.

Best thing I thought was the relationship between Saber and Shiro. (was Kawaii ^_^)

The ending was pretty sad IMO but I can see why they would do it that way.

Had the potential to be a GREAT anime but even with its flaws its still good. Would definately recommend to others.

Kinda hard to decide but after doing more research on the back stories and understanding the characters a bit better, it might make it in my all-time top 5.

That is my 2 cents

BTW anybody going to anime-expo this year? :P
You will find the back story will be in the game. The anime skip a lot of material which understandable since they only had 24Eps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Welcome to the corrupted world. F/SN is a one of the best visual novel out there, though if you're looking for H-games you're looking in the wrong place. (who on earth goes through a million words + a thousand deaths just for 3 pages of sex scene!?)


Quote:
F/SN is a good anime worth a watch. I gave it an A rank last year when I watched it, but that's only because it isn't aired this season. If compared to Kanon and Shuffle, the 2 other A ranked anime on my 'watched' list, it'd be beat. Nasu's work shines brightly in his deep and well-planned setting and theories, but these stuff are impossible to be animated within 26 episodes. (and I never watch anime with episodes that exceed that count)
It is a A if you don't know the back story and how much detail the anime skip but at best a B if you do know much material was skip. I was really looking forward to the Shiro/Archer fight and Dark Sakura.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 11:38   Link #251
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
I, like Ibuki, only learnt of visual novels when I started F/SN, so that's why I graded it an 'A'. Besides, my grading are all comparitive with the anime of the same time, and I'd have to say F/SN was better than the others and came out top, following with SHnY(with quite some gap on it, since I've been reading the novels for all the time.)
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 19:27   Link #252
iamthebest22
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
OH god that is just plain wrong, Saber originally having a penis, OMG IM GOING CRAZY AGAIN (thought of her having that in my head) NO ONO NO NO NO!!!!!! mwuhahahaha I'm crazy mwuhahaha. God just no I certainly that she didn't have the penis in the anime!!!! God this is making me... Gotta watch naruto shippuuden
__________________
Favorite free games: warrock, hero online
Favorite console games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 (Love Tidus and Yuna! Wish that could happen in reality...)
Favorite animes:I's Pure, FATE STAY NIGHT, Naruto, Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru, Zero no Tsukaima, Air TV, Gurren Lagann.
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 19:31   Link #253
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
If you have time going crazy, why don't you do a bit of work on the translations?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 20:13   Link #254
iamthebest22
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Dude I am, go to beast's lair and you'll see that I have CH.8-14 done in a week and a half! Here's the link:
http://nrvnqsr.proboards20.com/index...ead=1180632422

I also have to work on the Eureka seven manga too!!!
__________________
Favorite free games: warrock, hero online
Favorite console games: Final Fantasy X/X-2 (Love Tidus and Yuna! Wish that could happen in reality...)
Favorite animes:I's Pure, FATE STAY NIGHT, Naruto, Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru, Zero no Tsukaima, Air TV, Gurren Lagann.
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 06:51   Link #255
mlai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
OH god that is just plain wrong, Saber originally having a penis,
What do you mean by this?
From what I understood of the FSN universe, Artoria Pendragon was born a female.

Oh wait, I see what you mean. Well, that was Morgan le Fay making her a MALE (not a she-male) for one night (not born as). I'd think those are big distinctions.

Last edited by mlai; 2007-06-07 at 11:28.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 09:56   Link #256
Ibuki
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA - Houston
Is Ataraxia the follow-up to SN or is it an alternate scenario like UBW and HF? I'm a little confused as to the chronology of this stuff
Ibuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 11:03   Link #257
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
What do you mean by this?
From what I understood of the FSN universe, Artoria Pendragon was born a female.
Read my post here http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuki View Post
Is Ataraxia the follow-up to SN or is it an alternate scenario like UBW and HF? I'm a little confused as to the chronology of this stuff
Ataraxia is a follow up for SN.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 12:44   Link #258
danaman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
AHHH! Why can't they be together it would have been such a happy ending, this ending has been bothering me for a long time... Guess I am a sap for happy endings, but it leaves viewers happier after watching it.
danaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 09:55   Link #259
Ibuki
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA - Houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by danaman View Post
AHHH! Why can't they be together it would have been such a happy ending, this ending has been bothering me for a long time... Guess I am a sap for happy endings, but it leaves viewers happier after watching it.

Sure I found it depressing but King Arthur's legacy/storyline goes that in the end he, in this case she, dies. Probably wouldn't have left as memorable an impression for me if somehow they let her live or for them to be together.

Sequel would have been nice though
And I'm not talking about Hollow Ataraxia. Maybe something fresh and new as a follow-up. That would be interesting!
Ibuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 15:52   Link #260
danaman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Ranks as the best animes I have ever seen.
danaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.