AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-04-04, 14:10   Link #141
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
season 2 of fate stay night

hello all, i just wanted to say after watching the 24th episode of fate stay night, i feel that there is a major need for a sequel to this series. i don't think 24 episodes is enough, and the fate stay night cannot just end like this. The ending was so sad i thought about it for days, saber died and Emiya doesn't even know. That is why i think we fan loyal fans of fate stay night should contact Geneon entertainment or anyone affiliated with this series, and convince them to seriously consider a second season anime for fate stay night......i just keep thinking: it can't just end like this....
please reply to show your support and if u can, help me make a difference.
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 14:22   Link #142
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
But it does end like that unless you feel like rewriting British history. Saber was King Arthur. Arthur died at the Battle of Camlann(Shown in the end). They followed the legend well in the show. Big difference was that Arthur was a woman. Arthur died, period. End of story.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 23:48   Link #143
mlai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Shirou does know Saber died (in her own time), unless he's completely uneducated.

But he also does know that her existence doesn't cease, since afterlife is real in Nasuverse. Just that they'll never be together again, at the very least not during his lifetime.

Hope for Fate Zero anime.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 13:56   Link #144
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Shirou does know Saber died (in her own time), unless he's completely uneducated.

But he also does know that her existence doesn't cease, since afterlife is real in Nasuverse. Just that they'll never be together again, at the very least not during his lifetime.

Hope for Fate Zero anime.
yes, but heroic spirits exists outside of time, correct? so even if saber did die, if the author wanted to make some big bucks, all he has to do is make up some crap, and saber is back, that was the case in the "sequel" fate hollow ataraxia, wich im sure many of u have heard. see my point? it doesn't matter what the story says saber died and king arthur doesn't come back, its all the author decision to bring characters back or not. Now my point is that this series was too short, 24 episodes is NOT enough, and don't even tell me you all are satisfied with sumthing this great but short, i know fans of this series are all craving for more, ive already wriiten to Geneon entertainment, and is awaiting their reply for a second season of sum sort
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 14:00   Link #145
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
fate stay night

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
But it does end like that unless you feel like rewriting British history. Saber was King Arthur. Arthur died at the Battle of Camlann(Shown in the end). They followed the legend well in the show. Big difference was that Arthur was a woman. Arthur died, period. End of story.
Like i said, it is true that king arthur (or arturia) dies, people....this is fiction! and even though Fate Stay night does incorporate some sense of reality (which makes it good), i'm sure if some magical 6th grail war appears, another series could be started, people...don't we all miss the action that fate stay night has shown?
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 14:23   Link #146
Archer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
Like i said, it is true that king arthur (or arturia) dies, people....this is fiction! and even though Fate Stay night does incorporate some sense of reality (which makes it good), i'm sure if some magical 6th grail war appears, another series could be started, people...don't we all miss the action that fate stay night has shown?
A 6th grail war is impossible. The catalyst has been destroyed (and I'm not talking about the grail here, folks) and without the catalyst, servants cannot be summoned.

The only lingering plot thread is the story of how Shirou became a Heroic Spirit, but it'll be completely different from the atmosphere of F/SN. Then there's also Fate/Zero, but even that is darker and much more serious. Hollow Ataraxia is not a possibility, as the required storyline elements for HA haven't been animated yet.

Finally, TYPE-MOON announced some time ago that they aren't working on any new Fate projects.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 15:07   Link #147
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
A 6th grail war is impossible. The catalyst has been destroyed (and I'm not talking about the grail here, folks) and without the catalyst, servants cannot be summoned.

The only lingering plot thread is the story of how Shirou became a Heroic Spirit, but it'll be completely different from the atmosphere of F/SN. Then there's also Fate/Zero, but even that is darker and much more serious. Hollow Ataraxia is not a possibility, as the required storyline elements for HA haven't been animated yet.

Finally, TYPE-MOON announced some time ago that they aren't working on any new Fate projects.
you know...i had an argument for everything u said until the last line with what type moon announced, can u please give me a link to that announcement please? but even if that were the case, type moon said they weren't gonna work on any more fate projects AT THE MOMENT, that does not mean that's true in the future. I believe if we get enough supporters for this cause (lets say we do), type-moon might reconsider making another fate project, afterall, doesn't type-moon want to make big bucks?? oh and also, i know servants cannot be summoned, but again here...we are talking about author's craft here, in hollow ataraxia, rin made a mistake and accidentally merged the past and present together did she not? where did that idea come from? what im trying to say here is anything is possible, new storylines can be made by Takashi Takeuchi to fit a new season if he so wished....we just need to let them people who worked on the fate project know that another money making oppurtunity can be achieved,
please reply
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 11:02   Link #148
Archer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
you know...i had an argument for everything u said until the last line with what type moon announced, can u please give me a link to that announcement please? but even if that were the case, type moon said they weren't gonna work on any more fate projects AT THE MOMENT, that does not mean that's true in the future. I believe if we get enough supporters for this cause (lets say we do), type-moon might reconsider making another fate project, afterall, doesn't type-moon want to make big bucks?? oh and also, i know servants cannot be summoned, but again here...we are talking about author's craft here, in hollow ataraxia, rin made a mistake and accidentally merged the past and present together did she not? where did that idea come from? what im trying to say here is anything is possible, new storylines can be made by Takashi Takeuchi to fit a new season if he so wished....we just need to let them people who worked on the fate project know that another money making oppurtunity can be achieved,
please reply
The Hollow Ataraxia storyline is much more complex than that, though it's kinda hard to explain it without having to deal with a horrible amount of Fate/Stay Night spoilers from all the scenarios. I don't feel like writing up pages of explanations.

Let's just say that it wasn't Rin's fault and it'll never happen again and leave it at that.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 11:19   Link #149
mlai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
@ Sharingan:

I am glad there will not be a direct sequel to FSN, because that story is closed. We should all be glad that Type Moon is not Marvel, and that the creator of FSN cares about his stories and has a creator's integrity, unlike Marvel. All great mythic cycles are closed stories. Only crap like USA superhero comics go on and on and on.

Secondly, Type Moon doesn't care about what English-speaking consumers want. If we were deemed profitable, there would already be an announcement for an English port of Realta Nua, in sub + dub. In our dreams.

It is better and more focused to petition for an anime of Fate Zero. That is the most possible wish.

I'm sorry the sad ending makes you feel unfulfilled. But that was the entire purpose of the sad ending, besides being ultimately appropriate for the story involved.

My personal unrealistic dream would be for this story to be performed in live action, in an English-speaking production. Because the story as is, is too Japanese in many ways, while I feel that this story deserves to be much more encompassing, especially since it's heavily based on Western myth and philosophies. However, if that was truly done, there's also too great a chance that it would be completely ruined by ineptitude.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 13:07   Link #150
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
@ Sharingan:

I am glad there will not be a direct sequel to FSN, because that story is closed. We should all be glad that Type Moon is not Marvel, and that the creator of FSN cares about his stories and has a creator's integrity, unlike Marvel. All great mythic cycles are closed stories. Only crap like USA superhero comics go on and on and on.

Secondly, Type Moon doesn't care about what English-speaking consumers want. If we were deemed profitable, there would already be an announcement for an English port of Realta Nua, in sub + dub. In our dreams.

It is better and more focused to petition for an anime of Fate Zero. That is the most possible wish.

I'm sorry the sad ending makes you feel unfulfilled. But that was the entire purpose of the sad ending, besides being ultimately appropriate for the story involved.

My personal unrealistic dream would be for this story to be performed in live action, in an English-speaking production. Because the story as is, is too Japanese in many ways, while I feel that this story deserves to be much more encompassing, especially since it's heavily based on Western myth and philosophies. However, if that was truly done, there's also too great a chance that it would be completely ruined by ineptitude.
what u say makes alot of sense and i totally agree with you on what you said about Marvel and things that go on and on, it just gets very boring. But you said type-moon doesn't care about what we english consumers want BUT what about japanese fans? i know for a fact that a huge number of japanese fans are also craving for more FSN anime, because i am asian also, so i know. furthermore, i do agree with u that Takahashi Takeuchi does have a creator's integrity, how can he ignore the cry of his japanese fans? that'll just be cold-blooded...don't u think? mind that forums are visited by fans of every country, not just US fans, but might some english speaking Japanese fans visit these forums?
and the only reason that realta nua isn't introduced to the US is because visual novels such as realta nua contain very low sales expectations here in US because we dont have any games that read like a book, not because type-moon don't think we 're profitable.

please reply as all thought are appreciated. thank you
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 13:24   Link #151
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
The Hollow Ataraxia storyline is much more complex than that, though it's kinda hard to explain it without having to deal with a horrible amount of Fate/Stay Night spoilers from all the scenarios. I don't feel like writing up pages of explanations.

Let's just say that it wasn't Rin's fault and it'll never happen again and leave it at that.
yes, i know the storyline is much more complex than that, but that's pretty much how it started. I know that a certain extra servant and other new characters are involved, and it was indeed rin's fault, i don't know where u got yur info, but i clearly saw that it was rin's experiment gone rong that caused the return of the FSN anime characters.
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 17:35   Link #152
Archer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
yes, i know the storyline is much more complex than that, but that's pretty much how it started. I know that a certain extra servant and other new characters are involved, and it was indeed rin's fault, i don't know where u got yur info, but i clearly saw that it was rin's experiment gone rong that caused the return of the FSN anime characters.
And I just said that it wasn't Rin's experiment that caused it at all. It was actually a false Holy Grail War started by Avenger.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 18:32   Link #153
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
And I just said that it wasn't Rin's experiment that caused it at all. It was actually a false Holy Grail War started by Avenger.
yes, it was avenger, the 8th servant, that caused the false grail war, and what i was actually trying to say was it was rin's experiment that brought all the servants together again. correct? yeah..thought so
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 19:06   Link #154
Archer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
yes, it was avenger, the 8th servant, that caused the false grail war, and what i was actually trying to say was it was rin's experiment that brought all the servants together again. correct? yeah..thought so
Okay, after this I'm done.

It was Avenger's fault that everything happened. Everything. That includes the Servants and the time loop.

It would be utterly impossible for Rin to do that even if she tried.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 19:31   Link #155
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Okay, after this I'm done.

It was Avenger's fault that everything happened. Everything. That includes the Servants and the time loop.

It would be utterly impossible for Rin to do that even if she tried.
ok ok, i guess from what ive read on wikipedia is wrong ok,
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 20:40   Link #156
Archer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
ok ok, i guess from what ive read on wikipedia is wrong ok,
It's not that wikipedia is wrong, it's more that there is much more than that entry suggests.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 20:49   Link #157
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
It's not that wikipedia is wrong, it's more that there is much more than that entry suggests.
is that how it is then....alright
so honestly, that's why fate hollow ataraxia needs to be animated so confused fans like me don't get stuff mixed up.
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 20:13   Link #158
X_Danny_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
Shirou does know Saber died (in her own time), unless he's completely uneducated.

But he also does know that her existence doesn't cease, since afterlife is real in Nasuverse. Just that they'll never be together again, at the very least not during his lifetime.

Hope for Fate Zero anime.


i hope for the manga
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 16:56   Link #160
sharingan0619
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
That is a doujin, which isn't official material.
WHOA! this just looks so.....real..
but as usual with all fan made doujins, there just seems to be something missing...perhaps the atmosphere of the anime...but i don't know...i'd like to see more of this though, might be interesting.
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.