AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the most canon
IchigoxRukia 198 46.81%
IshidaxOrihime 22 5.20%
UraharaxYoruichi 86 20.33%
ShunsuixNanao 29 6.86%
HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-10, 01:57   Link #221
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawRabbi View Post
true true. i was thinking and i just thought 'bout this-

at some point orihime will eventually fall out of love. i think she's too young to be saying that she's in love. and this is the only time she's been in "love". she's still got 40-50+ years to go (unless she keeps up her eating habit lol)

then there's rukia. eventually everyone but her will grow up. i wonder how that'll work though cuz i know orihime and ichigo are close to her. i don't think they'll leave her hmmm that could be a problem.- oh well.
Ok,... think about this for a second... whats the general age used in anime? 14 ~16 and sometimes 17. And many if not most, involve romance. And I'm sure all of you watch more than just bleach. And how many of these other series are you praying he/she falls out of love?

Yeah, thats what I thought.

Its what they call a double standard.
Old 2008-10-10, 08:57   Link #222
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ok,... think about this for a second... whats the general age used in anime? 14 ~16 and sometimes 17. And many if not most, involve romance. And I'm sure all of you watch more than just bleach. And how many of these other series are you praying he/she falls out of love?

Yeah, thats what I thought.

Its what they call a double standard.
lol good point. i'm just saying at some point she won't love ichigo as much as she use to. that's probably way in the future though.
besides most romance in anime doesn't work out unless it a shojo but still they don't usually work.
I'm not saying that since i love ichiruki. chances arer they won't work out either.i bet ichigo ends up with some other girl.

if rukia doesn't end up with renji or ichigo she should go with ashido lol
and ichigo should go with senna (ya never know)
orihime uyru
renji and tatsuki
and that's all i can think right now
Old 2008-10-10, 09:46   Link #223
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawRabbi View Post
lol good point. i'm just saying at some point she won't love ichigo as much as she use to. that's probably way in the future though.
besides most romance in anime doesn't work out unless it a shojo but still they don't usually work.
I'm not saying that since i love ichiruki. chances arer they won't work out either.i bet ichigo ends up with some other girl.

if rukia doesn't end up with renji or ichigo she should go with ashido lol
and ichigo should go with senna (ya never know)
orihime uyru
renji and tatsuki
and that's all i can think right now
I'll be bold as to say 99.9% of every anime shoujo, shonen, whatever, their teenage love is their fated love. Real world statistics means squat diddly in fiction.

I would like to see your examples of "not working" though.

Throwing random people together isn't helping your case any either.
Old 2008-10-10, 12:00   Link #224
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
It is a Rukia and Ichicgo pairing...... it really has been throught the series. Have you noticed that Icihgo will stop cold when he hears and see Rukia, example refer to 317 pg 18 .. there are some turns here and there in the relationship but it always come back to them...and yes it maybe be fate love,
Quote:
I'll be bold as to say 99.9% of every anime shoujo, shonen, whatever, their teenage love is their fated love
, but all the signs are there and have been there.. . it is just when and where the characters themselves will figure it....

Orihime, in # 317 is starting to understand she is in the Friend Zone with Ichigo, Also on the other hand, one of the major turns in Rukia and Icihigo's unresolved relationship, is Icihigo from his confused teen age mind he tends to mislead Orihime...
Le_Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 17:21   Link #225
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Throwing random people together isn't helping your case any either.
lol i'm was in a rush so i wanted to throw couples in for no real reason i just like them- i know stupid right? (hard to believe i can keep up in honors)
Old 2008-10-10, 17:24   Link #226
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Orihime, in # 317 is starting to understand she is in the Friend Zone with Ichigo, Also on the other hand, one of the major turns in Rukia and Icihigo's unresolved relationship, is Icihigo from his confused teen age mind he tends to mislead Orihime...
i just love how you saidf the friends zone lol. it's kinda of an in side joke me and my cousin came up with. srry i just had to comment cause for one i'm bored and two i feel like i don't have a life at the moment- though that could be al the time lol
Old 2008-10-10, 17:36   Link #227
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
It is a Rukia and Ichicgo pairing...... it really has been throught the series. Have you noticed that Icihgo will stop cold when he hears and see Rukia, example refer to 317 pg 18 .. there are some turns here and there in the relationship but it always come back to them...and yes it maybe be fate love, , but all the signs are there and have been there.. . it is just when and where the characters themselves will figure it....

Gotta get off that crack, cause he stopped because all of those Executioners are standing in his way. And he stopped again when Chad, Renji and Rukia showed up to help. Did all of this kinda disappear and Rukia faces appeared on all the characters?
Old 2008-10-10, 17:45   Link #228
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Gotta get off that crack, cause he stopped because all of those Executioners are standing in his way. And he stopped again when Chad, Renji and Rukia showed up to help. Did all of this kinda disappear and Rukia faces appeared on all the characters?
you have a point there. i looked at it and i didn't really show too much of and ichiruki more of an "remember you have to help inoue so don't stop" thing. cause i'm sure ichigo would maybe have spent a little more time with them- just cause he's more of an in the moment kind of guy.

really really off subject (you don't need to read)- i want german chocolate cake!
Old 2008-10-10, 19:45   Link #229
Scarlett_Rain55

I don't see how Orihime is finally realizing she's in not in love with Ichigo in chapter 317.

Can someone refresh my memory?
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 20:11   Link #230
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
I don't see how Orihime is finally realizing she's in not in love with Ichigo in chapter 317.

Can someone refresh my memory?
It never happen, so don't bother. Trying to ask the opposing side for evidence is like asking if santa claus exist.
Old 2008-10-10, 20:14   Link #231
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
{QUOTE=Scarlett_Rain55;1978505]I don't see how Orihime is finally realizing she's in not in love with Ichigo in chapter 317.

Can someone refresh my memory?[/QUOTE]

Never said she was not in Love, there is a strong reference to friendship, to summarize,it how one may not have the same feelings as the other, but your heart can still be connected as a friend.
Le_Rukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 06:08   Link #232
Ichigo&Rukia

Orihime realized she can still be close to Ichigo even without him thinking of her as more than friend but that's all. She is still in love I think.
Old 2008-10-11, 07:53   Link #233
Zeda

One question, did Ichigo ever showed any affection towards any girl?
Zeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 08:06   Link #234
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeda View Post
Ichigo is extremely ambiguous, hard to say overall. But, Inoue is the only person Ichigo is gentle towards that isn't family.
Old 2008-10-11, 10:14   Link #235
StrawRabbi

Quote:
yeah pretty much all of them. Rukia, Senna, and Inoue. Though i think Senna and Ichigo had a thing going on during the movie. Have you noticed she's the only girl he actually held/ carried right? that pissed me off! Just as i started to accept Ichihime too! (though Ichigo and Senna would have made a good couple.)

I think Senna was a cross between Inoue and Rukia. (this will soud crazy but it's my comment so i'm going with it!)

Cuz for one she looks like she is between Rukia and Inoue's height.
Her hair seems like when you put Inoue and Rukia's hair colors together.
She had light eyes like Inoue's but the eye style was rukia's.
She was caring like Inoue and was spunky (poor chie in wording) like Rukia.
she like high places like rukia.
and that's about it.

it doesn't really make much sense that i think about it. lol
Old 2008-10-11, 11:08   Link #236
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Talking about movie characters is forbidden, they're a figment of imagination.
Old 2008-10-11, 12:09   Link #237
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

I still say Byakuya and Hisana are the most canon of all.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 15:01   Link #238
Zeda

I personaly believe that in the end IchiHime and RenRuki are going to happen. IchiRuki won't work simply becouse Ichigo and Rukia are from different worlds.
Old 2008-10-11, 15:25   Link #239
Syphen

Quote:
I personaly believe that in the end IchiHime and RenRuki are going to happen. IchiRuki won't work simply becouse Ichigo and Rukia are from different worlds.
you mean like how ichigo's dad and mom were from different worlds?

yeah, okay.
Syphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 15:32   Link #240
Zeda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphen View Post
you mean like how ichigo's dad and mom were from different worlds?

yeah, okay.
What do you mean?