AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's the most canon
IchigoxRukia 198 46.81%
IshidaxOrihime 22 5.20%
UraharaxYoruichi 86 20.33%
ShunsuixNanao 29 6.86%
HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-20, 20:28   Link #161
Warchef

Probably because they haven't gotten the exposure in the manga like the listed couples have.
Warchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 03:23   Link #162
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

I vote for IchiRuki and no more question and reason beyond it. You can tell by lookin the vote's result.
Reincarnated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 06:00   Link #163
Annamaria

I think Urahara and Yoruichi are possibly the most canon...they have the most history together...and shes practically NAKED in his house...almost

I dont think Hinamori and Hitsugaya should be on the list. Momo is too downright deluded, completely obsessed with her aizen-taicho, and treats Hitsu like a 6 year old even tho hes got a brain about 100 times the size of hers. Rant over, lol.

Last edited by Annamaria; 2008-08-27 at 10:07.
Annamaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:17   Link #164
StrawRabbi

Ichiruki hands down!
Old 2008-09-08, 00:19   Link #165
chuchuliga

IchigoxRukia its all over the episodes and manga. its a really strong relationship not like orihimes one-sided creepy fellings. seriously that girl is a stalker
chuchuliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 13:25   Link #166
starshine

Ichigo and rukia- not my favourite by faaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr but it will happen -i will eat my own eyeballs if it doesn't- because they have been deciving me.

you have no idea how my fangirl was wanting me to click ishihime the pain of being honest
Old 2008-09-14, 18:27   Link #167
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchuliga View Post
IchigoxRukia its all over the episodes and manga. its a really strong relationship not like orihimes one-sided creepy fellings. seriously that girl is a stalker
Lol it's not that creepy... okay maybe she could stop saying kurosaki-kun all the time. Ichihime has their ups too... though I can't think of any... hmmm

well anyways you're probably think why is an ichiruki fan defending ichihime well i think i should be more open-minded 'bout pairings. so this is kinda like the first step. lol watch give me 'bout a day and i'll be trash talking ichihime again.
Old 2008-09-15, 03:38   Link #168
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
What about Matsumoto x Kenpachi

Give the man some love!
Hhahahahahaahahah
Old 2008-09-15, 07:34   Link #169
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post

you have no idea how my fangirl was wanting me to click ishihime the pain of being honest
Exactly, I think I'll get along with you
Old 2008-09-15, 07:38   Link #170
Saotome Sheriru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchuliga View Post
This made me lmao.

Urahara x Yoruichi of course Just look at them! So perfect together! They balance eachother out sooooo well. I absolutely love Ichigo x Rukia, but think the other two have more of a groove ^^
Saotome Sheriru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 19:42   Link #171
YouMightHaveAIDS

MatsumotoxIchimaru is actually the most likely match. It's the only sure-thing as far as I can tell. There's all of Matsumoto's flashbacks, there is definitely chemistry between the two whenever they run into each other. It's so damn obvious, how can anyone deny it?

IchigoxRukia... well, I don't see how anyone could think they'd end up being a couple. Oh... they're always fighting and stuff... yeah, like that somehow makes two people soulmates. I mean, seriously, Ichigo is about as emotionally detached from any girl in the series (I think he might be gay or something), and Rukia doesn't seem like she has too much interest in Ichigo. I'm more for RukiaxRenji.

IshidaxOrihime. Yeah, I did see something during their time in the SS together and I wanted them to end up with each other (mostly cause I didn't want anyone to end up with Ichigo, cause he's a faggot), but c'mon, Orihime likes Ichigo, and a settlement would just be a cheap cop-out.

UraharaxYoruichi. Well... they are best friends and do get along quite a bit... but I'm just a sucker for YoruichixSoifong, even though I know that Yoruichi probably only feels platonic love towards Soifong. Yeah, I guess this match would work.

ShunsuixNanoa. It's a possibility, but it's kind of creepy. The dude's like 40 years old (appearance wise) and she's like in her late 20s, at most.

HitsugayaxHinamori. He likes her, but I think she likes Aizen. Plus, I don't think he's old enough to know what love really is.

But realistically, I don't think Kubo will ever actually progress any of these relationships, he'll be too busy having Ichigo train, beat up some guy, then train some more and beat up another guy, and so on, and so forth.
YouMightHaveAIDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 19:49   Link #172
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMightHaveAIDS View Post
But realistically, I don't think Kubo will ever actually progress any of these relationships, he'll be too busy having Ichigo train, beat up some guy, then train some more and beat up another guy, and so on, and so forth.
You forgot to add being depressed and then gaining sudden powerups onto that list!

Well, I used to think that Ichigo was the type of guy who really needed to hook up with someone like Orihime, and for her sake I'd like them to get together. But Ichigo's been annoying (and useless) as of late... though that might just be my inner self rampaging about the recent garbage this series is outputting...?
Change of Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 21:06   Link #173
StrawRabbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMightHaveAIDS View Post
MatsumotoxIchimaru is actually the most likely match. It's the only sure-thing as far as I can tell. There's all of Matsumoto's flashbacks, there is definitely chemistry between the two whenever they run into each other. It's so damn obvious, how can anyone deny it?
I know! I love that couple!

Quote:
IchigoxRukia... well, I don't see how anyone could think they'd end up being a couple. Oh... they're always fighting and stuff... yeah, like that somehow makes two people soulmates. I mean, seriously, Ichigo is about as emotionally detached from any girl in the series (I think he might be gay or something), and Rukia doesn't seem like she has too much interest in Ichigo. I'm more for RukiaxRenji.
Huh, they don't always fight. Though Ichigo is a bit dense when it comes to girls... that gay thing might be a good idea...hmmm I've thought 'bout it before.

Quote:
IshidaxOrihime. Yeah, I did see something during their time in the SS together and I wanted them to end up with each other (mostly cause I didn't want anyone to end up with Ichigo, cause he's a faggot), but c'mon, Orihime likes Ichigo, and a settlement would just be a cheap cop-out.
Yeah I agree.

Quote:
I've noticed that. I use to think Ichigo saving Rukia was really special but now I don't anymore. He always saving girls
then again he save ishida in the bount arc... hmmm maybe ishida really a girl lol that'd be great!
Old 2008-09-18, 21:55   Link #174
YouMightHaveAIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Change of Pace View Post
Well, I used to think that Ichigo was the type of guy who really needed to hook up with someone like Orihime, and for her sake I'd like them to get together. But Ichigo's been annoying (and useless) as of late... though that might just be my inner self rampaging about the recent garbage this series is outputting...?
Yeah, I use to love this show (cause I didn't really know what was going on, all I knew is that there was a bunch of guys with cool haircuts throwing swords around), until I actually watched it from beginning to end (and by end, I mean end of SS arc), then I realized how stupid it really was. So many plotholes and for the most part, the character motivations don't make a lick of sense. Then there's all the other Shounen elements that usually ruin an anime for me (bad dialog, characters never seem to grow (unless you count strength, they grow like crazy when it comes to that), ect.).

Nevertheless, I never miss an episode cause... there's nothing else on?
Old 2008-09-19, 07:00   Link #175
Yosei
Death by writing

AIDS, I gave up on Bleach anime long ago. I even gave up on the manga ever since the Fraccions and Vice Captains appeared.

I visit this forum to see the images and ridiculous images threads these days... I am hoping one day I'll be motivated to get into "Belch" again once this period of rather boring storytelling is over.

Buddhism and spirituality: Buddhist Door

Fanfiction: Transformers 00
Galaxy Fantasy
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:12   Link #176
ukitakegirl

They are all really good pairings but I think Ichigo and Rukia share a very distinct bond between then.

Ishida and Inoue..lol..I think they are perfect for each other...geek and bimbo...lol..haha!!

Yoruichi and Urahara and uber cool...too mature pairs that always look oh so good together but I prefer IchiRukia.

Matsumoto x Gin..man so sad for matsumoto..hope her feelings aren't too deep for him!

Hitsugaya x Momo...more like lil'bro fancy big sis but also sweet, they should talk more about their history together!
ukitakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:26   Link #177
Scarlett_Rain55

Ichigo&Rukia is so typical! "OMG we yell at each other, insult one another, do things to deliberately upset one another , but deep down we actually care a lot about each and have the deepest bond that no one else in the show has!!" Therefore we deserve to be together. It's so gargh! Why do boys always for the girls who treat them like crap? Nice girls always finish last too. -_-

But I guess those types of relationships are fun to watch to some people. -_-

*Kills Kagome, Sakura and Akane*

Last edited by Scarlett_Rain55; 2008-09-21 at 19:04.
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:18   Link #178
YouMightHaveAIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
Ichigo&Rukia is so typical! "OMG we yell at each other, insult one another, do things to deliberately upset one another , but deep down we actually care a lot about each and have the deepest bond that no one else in the show has!!" Therefore we deserve to be together. It's so gargh! Why do boys always for the girls who treat them like crap? Nice girls always finish last too. -_-

Plagiarizer!
Old 2008-09-21, 20:23   Link #179
StrawRabbi

Quote:

Guys probably like those type of girls cuz one they're close and two they don't feel awkward arguing with the other. and the nice girl usually don't know the guys that well to talk to them like that.
Old 2008-09-22, 11:24   Link #180
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:

And IchiOri is typical with the "oh she blushes and he looks at her in such a SPECIAL way aww it's so cute he never makes thet face to anyone Orihime had so BAD past, she just has to end up with him"
Yes, they are much funnier than:
Orihime" I won't watch Kuroskai-kun's back"
*watches his back*
Orihime: "Kurosaki-kun DON'T GET HURT"
*gets stabbed right there*
Orihime: "I'm scared of him"
Ichigo" Aww she is scared of me ::((("
Nel "Don't be scared"
*Orihime being motivated by kid which knows Ichigo for mere hours"
Orihime"You don't have to win"
*while Ichigo just needs to and all she can say is you don't have to win"

*_* blah blah