AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2006-08-02, 21:22   Link #1
KuroiKenshin

Will Naruto ever change?

Or will Kishimoto always portray him as the clutz and immature fool he appears to be?

I have this dream about watching Naruto grow up to be a strong and wise character, worthy of the title hokage.
Maybe i'm way off on this, perhaps we're supposed to like Naruto and his dimwit ways
KuroiKenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 21:41   Link #2
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

om. doesnt narutos character n personality bring humor to naruto??. i for one like it. Naruto can be serious when he wants o be. Seriously Serious
Old 2006-08-02, 21:50   Link #3
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Yeah Naruto is fine the way he is. He is a goof off normaly whne he's laying back. But you havent seen him act that way when the going got thought and it was time to be serious. When push came to shove he got serious.
Old 2006-08-02, 22:14   Link #4
jzmagic
flargansbog

nope, naruto will stay the same as he was in the beginning of the series unfortunately. his clumsy rush into things attitude is what makes him naruto. id like to see him mature more. heck even sasuke changed, going from showing emotions in battle to wannabe stoic itachi style
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 22:24   Link #5
Jehuty

I don't think anyone has changed, other than the fact that the kids are more 'grown up' physically.

Sasuke may be acting all stoic or what not, but I just see him more as.. I dunno, the stuck up type. He looked down on people before - he still does it today.

What I'm saying is that since we've only seen physical differences in the characters and not an emotional / mental one, then I can definately say that no such changes will ever come about. Naruto will never be a mature, wise leader - he'll just be like "FRIENDSHIP POWER =^__^=" and he'll lead with that motto.

gahh. the more awesome I think naruto could be, the more I think about it's intended demographic - so any growth as a character can pretty much be tossed out the window.

but I've been a fan of naruto this long, they must be doing something right.
Jehuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 04:08   Link #6
adien_000
WC3 Player

naruto has grown u see when he goes into batlle hes not like he use to hes stronger to me
adien_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 04:42   Link #7
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
it's Naruto that changes people not himself

Gaara, Tsunade, Neji ...
Old 2006-08-03, 08:57   Link #8
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Hes a total moron. Even when fighting. Hes starting to get some basic strategies down in the manga, but anyone with half a brain can outsmart him. This isnt exactly a good thing if he wants to become hokage. Imagine the raw power he'd need to compensate for his brainless incompetence.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 08:59   Link #9
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku
Imagine the raw power he'd need to compensate for his brainless incompetence.
Exactly why kishi gave his char kyuubi.
Old 2006-08-03, 09:04   Link #10
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Where the Manga is right now i'd say Naruto has grown alot more mature...he'll slowly change into a serious person and an excellent ninja.

He is already growing fast in every way...so it wont be that long before he really becomes a chuunin/jounin or even Hokage.
Old 2006-08-03, 20:19   Link #11
adien_000
WC3 Player

no its not ture when u see him he changes in battle like it seems hes goig to loose but he doesnt he doesnt give up no matter how many time they smack him around he gets up agian and agian like before of the series when he met zabuza he almost ran but look at his wound and rember wat he promise himself and then him and sasuke team up and free kakisha from zabuzas water prison
adien_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 20:35   Link #12
T1BillionX

He will change into a cross between Jiraiya and the 4th which is already Naruto although a little sadistic because of the Kyubii.
T1BillionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 21:02   Link #13
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

so u saying hes gonna be a pervert and a hokage who is freakishly awsome!!??!!..and then hes gonna be mean when he has 2 be?
Old 2006-08-14, 06:00   Link #14
RSimagaN

Jehuty made a good point: Naruto is aimed at kids, not an adult audience. Therefore, he will most likely remain childish (also: when jiraiya is about to take naruto, he said something like, you have to grow up, become wise, and train, and naruto said somethign like, if that means abandoning my friends i much rather be an idiot).

And as for my own opinon, I recently read the manga and my friends talked about how he's better, but IMO I noticed no real increase in his knowledge or power, minus a few improvements. Um, from what I saw in the forum rules it seems i cant post any spoilers (ie why i think he is at about the same level), but if you think otherwise feel free to reply or PM me.

PS please use some form of punctuation so I can read your posts
RSimagaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 08:13   Link #15
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik

Gaara, Tsunade, Neji ...
Good answer. ^_^

I like naruto the way he is. Flawed good guy is a typical lead character type.

Wouldnt be naruto if he got serious all the time.
Old 2006-08-14, 14:18   Link #16
anoaki

if naruto were not an idiot, he would probably stop eating ramen....naruto doesnt exist without ramen...therefore he will be doomed an idiot forever
anoaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 17:19   Link #17
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
And there we have the basic theme of this anime/manga. It's all about the changes naruto inspires other people to make in themselves.

That said I do predict some changes.
1.Naruto will become Wise>Blunt. Especially if he wants to become Hokage.
2.Hinaga will become Daring>Shy. As that seems to be her investment in naruto.
3.Sakura will become Tsunade>crappy. It's already started happening.

most everyone else has already changed. Tsunade, Garra, Sasuke(shame), Ebisu, Konohamaru, Kiba, Kankuro, and Neji. Even Zabuza and Haku, and they died!
Old 2006-08-14, 18:32   Link #18
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

i'm sure he will grow up to become really strong and wise when he becomes hokage. i mean he's still like 15 right? plus he hasn't really been in any kind of leadership position yet. it was mostly sasuke and kakashi that lead the missions. but i bet he'll still retain his clumsy (and often annoying) humor. overall, i don't like naruto's character. i think he's a self-righteous moron. but i still like other characters, like shikamaru and jiraiya (just personal preferences here).
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 19:24   Link #19
tatami
back in black

i am fed up with his moronity...
Old 2006-08-14, 23:34   Link #20
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Hmm i think naruto's moronic behaviour is what makes the anime naruto, naruto
coz some times when the scene is liek boring n lame suddenly he just does something that makes people laugh (Episode when they are finding the bikochuu bug and shino tells them that a fruit that grows as large as a human shouldn't be eaten coz it will give u the runs and right after kiba said no one will be as stupid enough to eat THAT, everyone looked back and sees naruto eating the giant fruit rotfl)
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote