AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-09-10, 16:56   Link #821
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaze View Post
hey sweethoney, is it possible for you to make me a sig?
I really like the last one you did, with the cutey neko-chan. and i like the fact that it is outside the actual sig. box. If you could make a similar one for me. i would love you forever
Yeah sure, If I get enough free time you want it to be a pop-out sig just like my one? Oh and there is no need to love me forever
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 20:50   Link #822
TakutoKun
Mew Member
*IT Support
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Yeah sure, If I get enough free time you want it to be a pop-out sig just like my one? Oh and there is no need to love me forever
You are the most interesting 13-year-old female I have ever seen online. Kudos to you!
TakutoKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 21:22   Link #823
Breaze
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
yes, please take your time <3 and feel free to experiment with some motion as well

Last edited by Breaze; 2007-09-10 at 21:54.
Breaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 01:42   Link #824
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by matradley View Post
You are the most interesting 13-year-old female I have ever seen online. Kudos to you!
Kyaa!! you really think so? *blush* thanks

@Breaze I'll try to start on it tonight I'm a bit busy and something is bothering....make that two things bothering me >< I'll try to have it done by the end of the week
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 03:50   Link #825
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Double post >< >> <<

Breaze I finally finished it, lol for awhile I thought it was the same as mine but it's not my is more purple then pinkish like the one I did for you

__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 04:06   Link #826
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Double post >< >> <<

Breaze I finally finished it, lol for awhile I thought it was the same as mine but it's not my is more purple then pinkish like the one I did for you

Lol, honestly, It's proven - everyone has double posted (well, almost everyone) here in the fan creations
Nice, i like it!
If you wish to know, there is on the side a bit sticking out, next to her foot, to the right. But beisides that, it's awesome!
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 04:13   Link #827
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
Lol, honestly, It's proven - everyone has double posted (well, almost everyone) here in the fan creations
Nice, i like it!
If you wish to know, there is on the side a bit sticking out, next to her foot, to the right. But beisides that, it's awesome!
Ahhh thanks for pointing that out KasumiGirl thankies for that

__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 05:08   Link #828
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Ahhh thanks for pointing that out KasumiGirl thankies for that

No problem. Ah, now it looks almost flawless!
Keep it up!
(Oh, and i have to agree with Matradley on that you are the most interesting 13 year old i have meet online. To be honest your personality reminds me of me when i was your age xD)
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 06:13   Link #829
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Kyaa~ thanks KG *blush* I never knew I was that intresting

>< *drawing goes bye bye >< ><*
__________________

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2007-09-11 at 16:17.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 07:16   Link #830
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Kyaa~ thanks KG *blush* I never knew I was that intresting

Ahaa I went through my old art book and found an incomplete Primula sketch. When I first did it *early April* I thought it looked good now I look at it o.o WTF was i I thinking it's terrible ><



Yes I know go ahead and laugh uguu~
Lol, i admit, it isn't the best drawing. But it is quite okay
Don't see whats to laugh about also
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 08:12   Link #831
Breaze
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
thank you so much! kisses, is there a way to solidify the portion that is sticking out on the top? on a darker background theme you can see all the pixelation. if the original image shows her full body including the righ leg that is cut off on the right, maybe you can make the right leg stick out as well.

Last edited by Breaze; 2007-09-11 at 08:31.
Breaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 11:42   Link #832
geki~
noLife
*Artist
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 27
I don't want to be harsh or anything but no matter how I look at the picture, I can't seem to identify anything on it :P Well other than the cat that is. It looks kinda abstract and uhh... Well, I think you can do better than this.
geki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:19   Link #833
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaze View Post
thank you so much! kisses, is there a way to solidify the portion that is sticking out on the top? on a darker background theme you can see all the pixelation. if the original image shows her full body including the righ leg that is cut off on the right, maybe you can make the right leg stick out as well.
=/ the orignal was just like that her leg is chopped off >< so sorry

As for my drawing >< please remove it from your quote KasumiGirl seems I really suck >> and mum is telling me to do art when I want to do Music next year >< uguu!!!!!!!
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 19:23   Link #834
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
(\__/)
(Q.Q) *disturbance*
(____)


(\__/)
(<.<) *looks* *doublepost*
(____)


(\__/)
(>,>) *kick Kick Kick*
(____)


(Q__QU) nyuuu mr. bunny come back, don't attack others if they have double posts!!
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 16:32   Link #835
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
O.O attack of evil bunny ;_; hidiyo

__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 19:44   Link #836
TakutoKun
Mew Member
*IT Support
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
No problem. Ah, now it looks almost flawless!
Keep it up!
(Oh, and i have to agree with Matradley on that you are the most interesting 13 year old i have meet online. To be honest your personality reminds me of me when i was your age xD)
When I was 13, I was into Pokémon and I worked as a paper carrier. :/
TakutoKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 19:47   Link #837
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
O.O attack of evil bunny ;_; hidiyo

/me slaps Dave-oniichan

Evil bunnies are so bad xD but are kewt

and a yuri icon =3
__________________
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 06:07   Link #838
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Thankies Shana imouto

now for a shana icon I just made XD



looks better on a dark background IMO

http://forum.nihonomaru.com/members/sweethoney.html
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 06:24   Link #839
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 25
^ Thats a really nice avvy ^_^ I love that type of red
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 15:20   Link #840
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
/me slaps Dave-oniichan

Evil bunnies are so bad xD but are kewt

and a yuri icon =3
Itai >,<

that hurt shana, what was that for, It was mr. bunny not me
slap mr. bunny he is the one doing all of the rampage.

Sweet imouto u okay right, mr. bunny is going crazy >,>

Now say sorry mr. bunny <,<

(\__/)
(>,<)*bow* =P
(____)

thats not nice mr. bunny

(\__/)
(>,>)*punch*
(____)

(x___X)\

edit:
Oh and u know ur recent avies, like that one yuri one?, thats what i was talking about when i said decorative borders ^^;;
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures, vector

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.