AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-19, 23:34   Link #1641
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
^ As a cat I wanna huggle him <3

I know T-T
My Senri is an underdog D=
Which is why I love playing the DS game *evil laughter* yes that's right..Ima stalk you at night.. XD No really there is a mini game you spy on your bishie at night XD
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 05:26   Link #1642
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21










1st Row
01. Hitsugaya Toushiro (Bleach)
02. Eriol Hiiragizawa (Card Captor Sakura)
03. Yue (Card Captor Sakura)
04. Gino Weinberg (Code Geass R2)
05. Xing-ke (Code Geass R2)

2nd Row
06. Tidus (FFX)
07. Irvine Kineas (FF8)
08. Cloud Strife (FF7)
09. Vincent Valentine (FF7)
10. Larsa Solidor (FF12)

3rd Row
11. Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
12. Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)
13. Atsushi Otani (Lovely Complex)
14. Kyouya Ootori (Ouran High School Host Club)
15. Takashi Morinozuka (Ouran High School Host Club)

4th Row
16. Alecsander "Sasha" Nikolaevich Hell (Seikon no Qwaser)
17. Khamsin (Shakugan no Shana)
18. Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
19. Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)
20. Zero Kiryuu (Vampire Knight)

5th Row
21. Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight)
22. Takuma Ichijo (Vampire Knight)
23. Senri Shiki (Vampire Knight) ♥ ♥
24. Kanon (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
25. Negi Springfield (Negima!?)

6th Row
26. Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
27. Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
28. Hikaru&Karou Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club)
29. Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Ouran High School Host Club)
30. Minrou Kokubunji (Chobits)

7th Row
31. Ryuya (Air)
32. Ryou Shirogane (Tokyo Mew Mew)
33. Kazune Kujo (Kamichama Karin)
34. Seymour Guado (Final Fantasy X)
35. Zack Fair (Final Fantasy Crisis Core/VII)

8th Row
36. Squall Lionheart (Final Fantasy VIII)
37. L Lawliet (Death Note)
38. "Matt" Mail Jeevas (Death Note)
39. Tadase Hotori (Shugo Chara!)
40. Nagihiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara!)

9th Row
41. Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara!)
42. Saito Hiraga (Zero no Tsukaima)
43. Julio Chesaré (Zero no Tsukaima)
44. Balthier (Final Fantasy XII)
45. Ren Maaka (Karin: The Blood Giving Vampire)
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 05:31   Link #1643
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
You sure do make alot of avatars SweetHoney
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 05:32   Link #1644
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
You sure do make alot of avatars SweetHoney
Not really only 15 the rest was a copy+paste from the first time ^-^
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 05:33   Link #1645
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Not really only 15 the rest was a copy+paste from the first time ^-^
15 is still a large number in my books!
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 05:34   Link #1646
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
15 is still a large number in my books!
Haha to me it's not well thank you for the compliment <3 *hug*
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 06:04   Link #1647
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
I bet 2 pieces of melon bread that EnchantingPrincess will go ballistic over the Ikuto avatar
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 06:28   Link #1648
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
^ Haha yeah~ *noms on melon pan anyway*

I fine with that as long as no one takes my Senri or Nagihiko *shifty eyes*
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 14:17   Link #1649
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
^ Haha yeah~ *noms on melon pan anyway*

I fine with that as long as no one takes my Senri or Nagihiko *shifty eyes*

They both look very tempting especially Senri
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 17:12   Link #1650
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
They both look very tempting especially Senri
D=

Nuu not my Senri *glomps her Senri and takes him away*
*shifty eyes*

Okay it's all clear now :3 *hands Senri some choco pocky* <3
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 19:58   Link #1651
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
^ As a cat I wanna huggle him <3

I know T-T
My Senri is an underdog D=
Which is why I love playing the DS game *evil laughter* yes that's right..Ima stalk you at night.. XD No really there is a mini game you spy on your bishie at night XD

there's a DS game??? I WANT ITTTT
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 20:00   Link #1652
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
there's a DS game??? I WANT ITTTT
There's no English translation for it though, SweetHoney went through it hardcore style with pure Japanese words. I think that's the DS game you were talking with me about right SweetHoney?
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 20:05   Link #1653
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
There's no English translation for it though, SweetHoney went through it hardcore style with pure Japanese words. I think that's the DS game you were talking with me about right SweetHoney?
That's correct~
No English translation, I only go on by my bishie's voice <333

There most likely won't be a proper english translation since DS games rarely get into foreign countries the anime been dubbed or not =/ Only hope would be that a fan uses a patch for translation. It's pretty easy though to understand what they're saying. I pay no attention to what my character says xD Only when the options come up to which bishie you'll end up with is why I'm like =D this one~ ♥
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 20:12   Link #1654
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Do you make save points when options are made? So if you don't go with the bishie you wanted to go with originally, you just go back to that safe point since you don't really understand what they say?
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 20:25   Link #1655
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Do you make save points when options are made? So if you don't go with the bishie you wanted to go with originally, you just go back to that safe point since you don't really understand what they say?
Yeah you can save at anytime expect when you're in a mini-game.
Most the time it's easy to know the option since it has the guys name in it. So I memorized Senri's xD (支葵 千里)
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 20:29   Link #1656
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Yeah you can save at anytime expect when you're in a mini-game.
Most the time it's easy to know the option since it has the guys name in it. So I memorized Senri's xD (支葵 千里)
Hmm, not really used to Kanji-kun readings that much so it would be hard for me to decipher what's going on. I'm more used to the Kanji-on sadly. But seems exciting, I think Illusore is going to follow in your footsteps and try it out hardcore style
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 01:05   Link #1657
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land


honey-sama is a shotacon .... lol... just kidding... honestly Negi is really handsome so does in adult form, can't deny that fact XD

Oh btw, another sets of Bishies were cam @_@ I only knew a few of them
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 02:03   Link #1658
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post


honey-sama is a shotacon .... lol... just kidding... honestly Negi is really handsome so does in adult form, can't deny that fact XD

Oh btw, another sets of Bishies were cam @_@ I only knew a few of them
Hahaha! No if you see it these are all the shota's in the harem :x
So I don't think you're wrong xD

__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 18:05   Link #1659
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
That's correct~
No English translation, I only go on by my bishie's voice <333

There most likely won't be a proper english translation since DS games rarely get into foreign countries the anime been dubbed or not =/ Only hope would be that a fan uses a patch for translation. It's pretty easy though to understand what they're saying. I pay no attention to what my character says xD Only when the options come up to which bishie you'll end up with is why I'm like =D this one~ ♥
SAD SAD SAD...I need to learn Japanese, dammit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
^ Haha yeah~ *noms on melon pan anyway*

I fine with that as long as no one takes my Senri or Nagihiko *shifty eyes*
Not gonna take either, nope~ but Kaname and Zero on the other hand...I will take them and make them do naughty things to each other in front of me (...bahahahaha. just kidding. maybe.) and Ryou I'm just going to hug to death.
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 18:07   Link #1660
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
Not gonna take either, nope~ but Kaname and Zero on the other hand...I will take them and make them do naughty things to each other in front of me (...bahahahaha. just kidding. maybe.) and Ryou I'm just going to hug to death.
Illusore is aiming to steal your bishies SweetHoney
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures, vector

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.