AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-01-27, 02:40   Link #2381
iceyfw

considering i'm a bit late on catching up reading chp 168, i'd be totally stoked if natsu was dead in the other world and lisana was the one grieving over his death. then we'd a get plot twist!
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 03:15   Link #2382
cyberdemon

can't remember, was there a chapter that went into a flashback of what happened to Lisana? i can only remember it being mentioned. There's something i want to see about it. Like whether it actually showed her dead body. If there wasn't something like that maybe she survived and got dragged to this new world lol

I'd say chances are better of Lisana of that world being alive and she comes back with them

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-01-27 at 03:30.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 11:02   Link #2383
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
can't remember, was there a chapter that went into a flashback of what happened to Lisana? i can only remember it being mentioned. There's something i want to see about it. Like whether it actually showed her dead body. If there wasn't something like that maybe she survived and got dragged to this new world lol

I'd say chances are better of Lisana of that world being alive and she comes back with them
We never got a full flashback, but think we did get a quick glimpse of what looked to be her right before she died... But we do know how she supposedly died... She was killed by Elfman when he lost control of his full beast form....
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 11:58   Link #2384
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
We never got a full flashback, but think we did get a quick glimpse of what looked to be her right before she died... But we do know how she supposedly died... She was killed by Elfman when he lost control of his full beast form....
yeah, i found that picture after i wrote it. But she doesn't even really look like she's injured then except for a little blood on her head.

hm, just read 169 and it's pretty interesting, maybve some credit to my theory about lisana as well.

Spoiler for Lisana:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-01-28 at 01:25.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:04   Link #2385
t3ck
Anime Freak

From this chapter it seems that dragon slayers are the only "absolute beings" from the 2 worlds. They'll probably grab a couple of dragon slayers back to their own world along with the guild.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:27   Link #2386
Wrath88
Kissing...

I wonder how Zeref is concealing his own magic from Edras. Someone of his caliber would certainly be a HUGE target, since he's not dead.

Anyway, I hope more of the differences are shown besides personality switching.
Old 2010-01-28, 02:31   Link #2387
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
<-- Would like Wendy to remain a consistent presence in the series. Lisana too if possible.

We have needed more moe moments, something Wendy provides. Omg dual pigtails now.

And then, I want to see Lisana and natsu interact at an older age. From how Gildarts said it, he expected t hem to get intimate eventually.

Lucy can die.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 02:58   Link #2388
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
<-- Would like Wendy to remain a consistent presence in the series. Lisana too if possible.

We have needed more moe moments, something Wendy provides. Omg dual pigtails now.

And then, I want to see Lisana and natsu interact at an older age. From how Gildarts said it, he expected t hem to get intimate eventually.

Lucy can die.
Ahh ok I'm with ya on Wendy, she def needs to remain a consistent presense but I don't think there will be too big a problem with that.
The way she was introduced tells me she is gonna play a more prominent role than say compared to Gazelle.

Something I just noticed is the group as a whole is nod to Monster Soul but Wendy's pigtails is a nod to Irie from Monster Hunter Orage

again will have to agree I would love to see Lisana X Natsu stuff, hope we do get to see something.

Now while I agree with all of the above, I can't agree on Lucy dying, she's really too lovely for that to happen
Old 2010-01-28, 03:26   Link #2389
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pigtails ftw, I also liked the looks of alt!Jet and Droy, but Lucy was the finishing blow
And so begins another arc, where the biggest impact must be the fact that mana can now be depleted! If Luxus shows up, he'll be a revolutionary who will help them get into the castle of the 10 great holy dark mages, no idea what would play out with Gazille, Erza and Makarov because of their not-so-one-sided personalities: for example Gazille plays tough but is actually good, so maybe he will appear good and be a double-crosser this time...whatever happened to Mistgun?

EDIT: is FT getting really good or is it just me getting hyped?
Old 2010-01-28, 07:24   Link #2390
Wrath88
Kissing...

it's getting good. So far, it's as if all the events are linked in some way, not like other series where 'I end here. Start on a new thing over there', you get stuff like Phantom arc -> Gazille and Jubia join -> Gazille is a double agent, which ties into the stuff about Luxus's dad.
Old 2010-01-28, 07:59   Link #2391
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

I don't think Gazille will have his alt. personality...Remember that he's a Dragon Slayer ? And also, it looks like that might found his cat in earlier chapters (?)

And the way they hints at Lisana in chapter 168, may bring us some ties with Lisana in later chapters..I would love to see her interact with Natsu right now ;_;

Seriously, Fairy Tail never fail to amaze me in every chapter

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 09:04   Link #2392
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Can you imagine her being alive in the parallel world? :O
Old 2010-01-28, 09:40   Link #2393
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

It's a high possibility.. perhaps ?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 13:10   Link #2394
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I don't think Gazille will have his alt. personality...Remember that he's a Dragon Slayer ? And also, it looks like that might found his cat in earlier chapters (?)
I thought were all in agreement that Dragon Slayers play by their own rules. They are absolute. He doesn't have a double.

Also, are these opposite FT members the same ones who disappeared? Or are these just their "bizarro" selves.

Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 2010-01-28 at 13:54.
Tyrone Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 13:15   Link #2395
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
yeah, i found that picture after i wrote it. But she doesn't even really look like she's injured then except for a little blood on her head.

hm, just read 169 and it's pretty interesting, maybve some credit to my theory about lisana as well.

Spoiler for Lisana:
go read the earlier chpts. Lisana didn't disappear. her last moments were shown in the flashbacks.
Old 2010-01-28, 15:01   Link #2396
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
go read the earlier chpts. Lisana didn't disappear. her last moments were shown in the flashbacks.
i don't remember them actually showing her dead body. The closest i've seen is her with a small cut on her head in chapter 117. Sure she seemed weak right then but not necessarily fatally injured
Old 2010-01-28, 15:53   Link #2397
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
i don't remember them actually showing her dead body. The closest i've seen is her with a small cut on her head in chapter 117. Sure she seemed weak right then but not necessarily fatally injured
Sure enough we have that whole "if we don't see the actual dead body then their not dead" thing here but I think in this case it's clear enough she did die.
The way everyone acts and talks about the subject and considering how big a change in Mira-chan's personality, I think shows us it was very real.

while the possibility of Lisana showing up really interests me I'm still hoping and waiting for Demon Mira-chan and a gentle, shy, dere Erza(?)

btw what is everyone's take on a opposite Erza?
Old 2010-01-28, 15:54   Link #2398
Kafriel
Senior Guest

OT: Wendy on the 169 cover looks like she sprang out of a doujin, although she looks more dragon-like somehow.
Old 2010-01-28, 16:13   Link #2399
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Sure enough we have that whole "if we don't see the actual dead body then their not dead" thing here but I think in this case it's clear enough she did die.
The way everyone acts and talks about the subject and considering how big a change in Mira-chan's personality, I think shows us it was very real.

while the possibility of Lisana showing up really interests me I'm still hoping and waiting for Demon Mira-chan and a gentle, shy, dere Erza(?)

btw what is everyone's take on a opposite Erza?
After Gerards resurrection I wouldnt say death is a hurdle here, Though I doubt she appears, but if she did, thatd mean that Natsu or someother dragon played a part in her dying as well, even if it was by forcing elfman to use a fullbody takeover in the first place.

Lisana returning or not seems to be more relative to the plot than the practicality of reviving the dead inn this series, especially after teh appearance of Wendy.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 16:33   Link #2400
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
what is everyone's take on a opposite Erza?
She will act nice but mean harm, just as the normal one is scary but means well! The ultimate cliffhanger, cute little Erza planting a sword on Natsu's back 0_o

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen