AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-20, 01:21   Link #2781
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
It seems that the question everybody's wondering is 'why the hell didn't Mystogun just come himself'.
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 02:53   Link #2782
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
It seems that the question everybody's wondering is 'why the hell didn't Mystogun just come himself'.
Not really, because we all know what his character is like, so it's no surprise that he doesn't show up.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 03:32   Link #2783
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Just been thinking....... since the Earthland versions are storing magic in their bodies, there's a possibility of them running out of magic.

What's gonna happen then?!
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 06:11   Link #2784
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Obviously a huge feast to replenish the lost magic
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 09:13   Link #2785
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Obviously a huge feast to replenish the lost magic
This. I figure they treat magic like any energy produced by our bodies. As for Mystogan well, cats out of the bag (no pun intended ) anyway so he doesn't have much more of an excuse to avoid all of them, I figure with this mention the author probably has a designated role or special reason for Mystogan's absence this time.
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 10:40   Link #2786
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Not really, because we all know what his character is like, so it's no surprise that he doesn't show up.
I know, it was more of my amusement that various characters keep asking 'lol, then why doesn't he just come here himself.'
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 10:44   Link #2787
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Panter Lily = Exceed = Gajiru's cat.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 11:27   Link #2788
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Panter Lily = Exceed = Gajiru's cat.
it also means the exceed queen is aware of the king's plan.

and a amusement park in the castle
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 12:25   Link #2789
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Depends on where Panter Lily's loyalty lies, he was visibly upset about the plan but it is also noted that he is rather... different compared to all the other Exceeds, for one he's rather tall. My current theory is that he's some sort of experiment from the Royal Army
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 13:54   Link #2790
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Depends on where Panter Lily's loyalty lies, he was visibly upset about the plan but it is also noted that he is rather... different compared to all the other Exceeds, for one he's rather tall. My current theory is that he's some sort of experiment from the Royal Army
or a cross breed between a exceed and a human

It's all kicking off now!

should be pretty fun seeing how earthland mages stand up agianst Edoras mages...or would it be right to say it would be the other way around?

who would have thought that having 2 Erzas would considered a "worst nightmare", guess I got too cuaght up in the epicness that I forgot Natsu thinks she's a monster
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 14:48   Link #2791
Bombo
TSF Fans
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
wendy smile...^_^
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 17:29   Link #2792
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
This. I figure they treat magic like any energy produced by our bodies. As for Mystogan well, cats out of the bag (no pun intended ) anyway so he doesn't have much more of an excuse to avoid all of them, I figure with this mention the author probably has a designated role or special reason for Mystogan's absence this time.
I thought they're saying that they "store" magic in their bodies, which is different from "producing" magic with the body? If they're "producing" magic... doesn't that mean anyone can be a mage (with some training)?
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 17:34   Link #2793
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
It seems that the question everybody's wondering is 'why the hell didn't Mystogun just come himself'.
My guess is that he is currently trying to stop the anima and is letting erza and gray rescue everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Panter Lily = Exceed = Gajiru's cat.
And where does it say this?
________
Toyota Matrix History

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:08.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 18:57   Link #2794
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
New Chapter! Not that impressed with it since it's all over the place. My fav page is the first page with Edora Juvia and the two versions of Gray. haha. Now I really want the Edora version of Juvia to meet Earthland Gray. I got a feeling that Edora Juvia would fall for him!
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 19:34   Link #2795
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
After being berated to 'go read the manga' in the anime thread after criticizing it, I did just that after some time and finished reading more than a hundred chapters a while ago. Will be posting what i think after reading the remaining ones but the impression so far is...
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 22:00   Link #2796
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
I thought they're saying that they "store" magic in their bodies, which is different from "producing" magic with the body? If they're "producing" magic... doesn't that mean anyone can be a mage (with some training)?
Could always be a genetic thing, though I take your point. It would still mean those with magic in their bodies are born with something special or enabled by something to store it anyway. I suppose now that I think about it, magic seems to be all around the world(s) and it's only a matter in terms of how you extract it. This is all guess work though, I really have no clue about the logistics and mechanics behind magic, I often just treat it like the Force or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
After being berated to 'go read the manga' in the anime thread after criticizing it, I did just that after some time and finished reading more than a hundred chapters a while ago. Will be posting what i think after reading the remaining ones but the impression so far is...
Can't have been too bad if you stuck with it for a hundred chapters
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 04:01   Link #2797
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post



Can't have been too bad if you stuck with it for a hundred chapters
Some people are masochistic.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 06:09   Link #2798
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Could always be a genetic thing, though I take your point. It would still mean those with magic in their bodies are born with something special or enabled by something to store it anyway. I suppose now that I think about it, magic seems to be all around the world(s) and it's only a matter in terms of how you extract it. This is all guess work though, I really have no clue about the logistics and mechanics behind magic, I often just treat it like the Force or something
Didn't they say early on that everybody had the ability to use magic? They have stores for magic, but I get the feeling that they don't just sell to professional or fledgling magicians.

Or was I wrong?
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 08:05   Link #2799
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
And where does it say this?
Speculation.

Some fans are seeing the Gazille-Lily combat match-up as a perfect chance for Gazille to use his Dragon Slayer ExceedBall to catch Panther Lily and finally gain his very own cat.

Plus what better way to rub the other Dragon Slayers ( and earn his just rewards after his lonesome struggles for one ) by getting himself one that's strong and an asset?

Spoiler:
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 10:27   Link #2800
KrimzonStriker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Didn't they say early on that everybody had the ability to use magic? They have stores for magic, but I get the feeling that they don't just sell to professional or fledgling magicians.

Or was I wrong?
Oh, I was referring to the Earth-land magic users, since it seemed pretty clear that not everyone on Earth-land could use magic, but you're not wrong about Edolas from what I can tell.
__________________
"That is why we must embrace carnage. In order to not waste the blood that has already been shed, we have no choice but to shed even more."- Lelouch Vi Britannia
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7050/zeroty5copieie4.jpg
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.