AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-06-22, 01:32   Link #3001
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Spoiler for chap 189:
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 05:14   Link #3002
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
translated chapter is out!

I don't get this prince business. Is it implying the current King of the humans is not legitimate? I'm not all that impressed with this chapter as the problem got solved too quickly. By the way, can someone remind me what the Anima is?

I wonder what the words on the last page refer to? Edora Erza and Mystogun or Edora and Earthland Erzas?
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 06:21   Link #3003
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
y'know what i was kinda of hoping would happen... Natsu would get the bright idea to smash part of the Lachryma, in order to free up some fairy tail members to help push...
frankly i'd have loved to see a little "crash" magic used somehow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
I don't get this prince business. Is it implying the current King of the humans is not legitimate?
Or maybe the king just has a son...
Quote:
By the way, can someone remind me what the Anima is?
It's the big spell that edoras used to swallow up the town of Magnolia and fairy tail, send them to edoras, and then turn them into Lachryma... Mistgun apparently reversed the whole process
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 07:11   Link #3004
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
Quote:
It's the big spell that edoras used to swallow up the town of Magnolia and fairy tail, send them to edoras, and then turn them into Lachryma... Mistgun apparently reversed the whole process
Actually, it seems more like he gathered up the remnants of the huge anima that moved Fairy Tail in the first place (probably in the same way he gathered the master's essence a while back', and then activated it again this time in Edoras. I think
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 07:32   Link #3005
Bombo
TSF Fans
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Spoiler for 189:
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 08:44   Link #3006
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
nd is it just me, or did Edoras Erza's boobs suddenly get bigger? O_o
It's impossible to say no going by that last page.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 11:29   Link #3007
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's impossible to say no going by that last page.
She's all angsty and feisty, jumps around nacked and her boobs grow when she's angry??
The hell with Earthland Erza, Edoras Erza ftw
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 11:55   Link #3008
Silver Dragon
SHOW DOWN
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon
It's definitely the outfit. ;D

It's good to see more into Lily and Mistgun's past, but I guess now Gazille won't get his cat.
__________________
Silver Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 12:00   Link #3009
alu546
y prime
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The South
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to alu546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Dragon View Post
It's definitely the outfit. ;D

It's good to see more into Lily and Mistgun's past, but I guess now Gazille won't get his cat.
Well, you do have wendy there, so cat option my be available
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 12:31   Link #3010
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Cats have more then one life.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 14:04   Link #3011
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Dragon View Post
It's definitely the outfit. ;D

It's good to see more into Lily and Mistgun's past, but I guess now Gazille won't get his cat.
Not necessarily. The wound wasn't stated as fatal, although it looks like it. But hey, this is Fairy Tail and anything can happen. Well, it a huge surprise to me that Mistgun turned out to be a Prince . I can see him leaving FT after this and ruling with a kind heart, with Edoras Erza by his side . As for how he is gonna win Edoras Erza over, I have no idea considering how loyal she is as a person . The question now is how will Natsu and the rest of the gang get back to Earthland.
________
Spanish Girl Live

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 06:01.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 15:02   Link #3012
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
As for how he is gonna win Edoras Erza over, I have no idea considering how loyal she is as a person . The question now is how will Natsu and the rest of the gang get back to Earthland.
Ok, cliche shonen moment time :3

I say it's time for a flashback D:. Probably he left the kingdom when he was young (or was hidden away and sent to earthland); maybe the new psycho king ousted Mistgun's father and Mistgun was childhood friends with EdoErza, who became psycho too :P. Flashback to now, and EdoErza rants and fights Misty/Erza only to get handed then cry and turn good while someone spouts something about nakama, justice and never giving up . Then King Psycho comes up with rape cannon with one evil device(the forbidden one)and they all have to fight him and the country.
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 16:16   Link #3013
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Ok, cliche shonen moment time :3

I say it's time for a flashback D:. Probably he left the kingdom when he was young (or was hidden away and sent to earthland); maybe the new psycho king ousted Mistgun's father and Mistgun was childhood friends with EdoErza, who became psycho too :P. Flashback to now, and EdoErza rants and fights Misty/Erza only to get handed then cry and turn good while someone spouts something about nakama, justice and never giving up . Then King Psycho comes up with rape cannon with one evil device(the forbidden one)and they all have to fight him and the country.
As you said, the only problem I have with that is that it's too overused and thus just gets very predictable. I was under the impression that Mistgun might actually be the current King's son. But with him being so evil, he just threw him out.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATES

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 06:01.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 00:53   Link #3014
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Gazille's looking a bit more bishounen recently.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 01:39   Link #3015
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Interesting fact, guys. Just watched Fairy Tail ep 34, and in one of Erza's flashbacks, Cobra was in the same slave camp[around 19:26]. Does this appear in the manga too?
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 03:31   Link #3016
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Gazille's looking a bit more bishounen recently.
He needs to please certain fans you know.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 07:11   Link #3017
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
The question now is how will Natsu and the rest of the gang get back to Earthland.
I refuse to foresee the possibility of the gang returning to Earthland so soon! this arc adds nothing and reveals nothing about the story except for Happy and Mystogun's past. And how has that got anything to do with Fairy Tail and gang? I'm under the impression that there's more to this Edora business than just defeating the evil King and returning home. We might see more about the missing dragons..... maybe the gang would have to spend more time on Edora on an even bigger adventure before they to head home.
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-23, 07:52   Link #3018
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
We might see more about the missing dragons..... maybe the gang would have to spend more time on Edora on an even bigger adventure before they to head home.
Personally i'd love to see that happen, because there's much more to be seen in Edora, though i have a strong feeling that the gang will end up back home and something terrible has happened while they've been away. You know, that classic scenario.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 07:24   Link #3019
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Personally i'd love to see that happen, because there's much more to be seen in Edora, though i have a strong feeling that the gang will end up back home and something terrible has happened while they've been away. You know, that classic scenario.
well, they do need to turn the crystal back to living people... *sigh*
maybe they'd get back to Edora after turning everyone back to normal.
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 13:58   Link #3020
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
well, they do need to turn the crystal back to living people... *sigh*
maybe they'd get back to Edora after turning everyone back to normal.
Mistgun already did. He sent the lachryma back to Earthland in it's original form, which means everyone is back to normal.
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 06:02.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.