AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-14, 05:45   Link #5841
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I just want the flow of events to not rely so much on awkwardly connected events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Kind of wish he wouldn't throw so many tantrums when he knows the attacks won't work.
It's a problem for readers because we're supposed to be shocked by the fact that Hades is alright, yet at the same time, swallow that his ARGHHH NOOO WTF faces as he got beat down is just acting on his side... just because he can.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 05:54   Link #5842
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Spoiler for 246:
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 06:48   Link #5843
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's a problem for readers because we're supposed to be shocked by the fact that Hades is alright, yet at the same time, swallow that his ARGHHH NOOO WTF faces as he got beat down is just acting on his side... just because he can.
I don't see how those faces were acting though. He did get tossed around, he did get surprised, it did hurt him.

It just wasn't enough.
__________________

Last edited by Keroko; 2011-08-14 at 08:11.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 06:50   Link #5844
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Asia
Age: 16
Here's a question.

Spoiler for Fairy Tail Epsiode 74:
__________________
Thanks to Illu-chan for the sig ^^
Butter Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 07:07   Link #5845
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
My theory: what's in the hold isn't a dragon, it's a Gerard.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 07:16   Link #5846
MechR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Spoiler for 246:
What, you were expecting Natsu to not win? You're such an optimist.

Me, I thought the matchup would take two weeks for an outcome, but as it turns out, Natsu's out of gas already. No comebacksies next week.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 07:23   Link #5847
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Spoiler for 246:
__________________
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 07:34   Link #5848
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
What does acnologia do again?
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 07:37   Link #5849
MechR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
What does acnologia do again?
Hasn't been revealed yet.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 07:38   Link #5850
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Spoiler for 246:
__________________
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 08:06   Link #5851
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Spoiler for 246:
Spoiler for 246, creative rant:
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 09:13   Link #5852
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Spoiler for 246:
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 11:21   Link #5853
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Interesting chapter.
Spoiler for 246:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 13:14   Link #5854
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Gerard will shoot a golden fireball from his cell and fling it across the world and Natsu will eat it...
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 13:25   Link #5855
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
I think these 2 videos sum up the chapter pretty good.

Natsu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YCcxL8oO9o

Hades: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCTPyEI0sxw
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 15:07   Link #5856
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I think these 2 videos sum up the chapter pretty good.

Natsu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YCcxL8oO9o

Hades: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCTPyEI0sxw
Lol on the Thor scenes. The first one pretty much sums up Natsu.
__________________
sigpic81007_2
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 15:15   Link #5857
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Hades is Freiza
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 16:01   Link #5858
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Hades is Freiza
Lol, I think of him as more as taking a page of Kempachi's book as when the eye-patch comes off, the opposing party is pretty much screwed. It will be interesting to see how this current situation is dealt with in the next chapter.
__________________
sigpic81007_2
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 16:02   Link #5859
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
If Hades is Kenny, does that make Meldy Yachiru?
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 16:35   Link #5860
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If Hades is Kenny, does that make Meldy Yachiru?
begs the question if so, than wo is ultear? yumichika?
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.