AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-23, 06:03   Link #8361
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Electricity properties seem closer to those of water imo but that doesn't really matter at this time. mabey this is the reason they introduced the second container. he can hold fire in one and lightning in the other perhaps. or it could just mean a power up but it kinda takes me back to eating god fire he has to have an empty container to do it. mabey the second container is his empty container for lightning.... I kinda got the feeling sting is developing an even bigger man crush on Natsu for some reason
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 20:53   Link #8362
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Well, Sting has used Natsu as his 'blueprint' so it's natural that he'd look up to him in some fashion, even if it's to overtake him. Same thing with Rogue towards Gajeel. I see a big personality switch if either of them get to take on their particular 'idol'.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 10:12   Link #8363
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Spoiler for Chapter 284:
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 10:24   Link #8364
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: There...no, not there.Yes, there!
Age: 22
Spoiler for 284:


Edit:
Spoiler for 284:

Last edited by DarkSkiper; 2012-05-25 at 12:04.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 12:35   Link #8365
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
"Pandemonium" turning out to be the game for the third day is pretty much exactly what I'd expected.

And I'm hoping the reason Cana is standing in for Jellal is because Erza did the sensible thing and warned Jellal that there are at least two people out for his blood participating in the tournament.

I'm kind of hoping we actually get to see some of the game's action; some of the images seem more like snippets from pages rather than whole pages themselves.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.

Last edited by immblueversion; 2012-05-25 at 12:57.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 12:45   Link #8366
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Most of them are just snippets from pages rather than whole pages.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 12:53   Link #8367
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Spoiler for waffuuu:
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 12:57   Link #8368
sergel02
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Spoiler:
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 12:58   Link #8369
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: There...no, not there.Yes, there!
Age: 22
Maybe you guys should use spoiler tags, because the chapter isn't translated yet?
Spoiler for 284:
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 13:06   Link #8370
sergel02
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Maybe you guys should use spoiler tags, because the chapter isn't translated yet?
Spoiler for 284:
Spoiler:
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 13:11   Link #8371
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
I still find your immense hate for her hilarious. Maybe only because you never mention anything about Laxus or others who have done wrong, so i guess that's why i never got the hate.

Personally, I'm super excited to see her back. Though, i would want to see Levy, but i don't think she would fit into Team B. Team A for sure tho. Hopefully now we don't have to worry about Jellal's identity revealed.
Spoiler for HATE:


Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Maybe you guys should use spoiler tags, because the chapter isn't translated yet?
Sorry! Sorry! It was a huge momentary lapse of judgement which I feel ashamed about.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 13:44   Link #8372
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
I dare you to actually stop reading.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 14:26   Link #8373
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Then I'll tell you when Cana fades back into the backround. But make sure to keep yourself from reading until then.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Spoiler for Cana:
Spoiler for Waafffuuu:
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 16:28   Link #8374
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Spoiler for 284:
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 16:43   Link #8375
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Haegar understands me. *fistbump*
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 16:54   Link #8376
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Spoiler for waffuuu:
Emotional people say and do things that we find distasteful. For instance, your hate for her is emotional, and from our point of view, makes your continued posting about the subject to be distasteful. You don't like what Cana did. We don't like what you're doing.

Of course, from your point of view, you are being fairly logical and straightforward... it's just that everyone is wrong, right?

The ability to properly analyze and empathize, comes from being able to see exactly where each person is coming from. In our case, we know why Cana did what she did, and know it was bad. But we know that only makes her human, not bad.

I like my characters with flaws. It makes them just like you: human.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 17:06   Link #8377
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Spoiler for Kana:
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 17:10   Link #8378
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
the issue for me is not Hiro depicting her as a flawed human but doing so in an rushed, unconvincing way: her background and motivations are sound but imho Hiro didn't make as much of it as he should have. Overall the whole matter left a bad taste for me, giving the impression he didn't do this to develop Kana's character but rather did her story there as one of many possible so far neglected characters that needed some screentime, he figured out a nice backstory but didn't really put too much heart into breathing life into it. To me, i.e. the way she dealt with Lucy didn't suck due to her human failure as such but because Hiro failed to make it convincing. (at least after I got over my initial rant at her )

On another matter, as far as I am concerned people are entitled to have and express their personal opinion on such matters (edit: be they emotional or not). Thank you for being so kind to including "us" all in "your" personal opinion but I prefer to express my own and I do not see why itis neccessary to pick on Randrak for this, this happens to be ONE issue he feels strongly on, no reason to get personal like you did there.
__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png

Last edited by haegar; 2012-05-25 at 17:33.
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 18:03   Link #8379
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I merely state my own opinion on the subject, I don't push it into people's faces
Then, just to let you know, so you are informed... everytime the subject of Cana comes up and you restate this, it does come across as pushing it into other people's faces. We know you don't like Cana, or what she did in the Tenrou arc. We know already. You don't need to keep bringing it up.

Although I've found that, in every forum, there is always someone who repeatedly brings up something they don't like, which generally annoys the other fans on the forum. I'm sure you don't want to be that guy.

In short: we've been over Cana, that arc is done with, let's move on. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
no reason to get personal like you did there.
That's why we have opinions. You think I was being personal, when I say I was not. I was putting into perspective, how other people do perceive the attitudes and statements. You feel you properly interpreted my attitude and motivations for actions. I wasn't; I was drawing a contrast to showcase Randrak's issue.

Randrak is annoyed with Cana's actions. I (and no, I"m not the only one) am becoming a bit annoyed at Randrak's actions. Are we both right? Or both wrong? Are we allowed to continue to state and restate our feelings over and over?

An opinion is fine. But if you want to bring tact into it, there's a larger angle you're ignoring. But I think this board would be well served if we all dropped this now, don't you think?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 18:50   Link #8380
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
So. Chapter 284 is out, and:

Spoiler for Chapter 284:
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.