AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2008-12-26, 20:41   Link #861
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Spoiler for Ch 116:
Old 2008-12-27, 00:17   Link #862
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash002 View Post
Spoiler for Ch 116:
xD I'm actually amazed I didn't see more of this. But yes. I agree with you D:

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 03:59   Link #863
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Lluvia is so moe in this chapter in her own way 0.o;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 04:37   Link #864
Slayerx

So what was the real moral of the story to tortoise and the hare? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
and if Mira-chan should go back to 'Demon Eyes Mira', she should definitely team w/Mist Gun for this - that would truly be 'EPIC'.
pheh, maybe next time... this fight has too many heroes as it is; the hero-villian ratio is way off... i mean, we got Kana, Mistgun, Ezra, Natsu, and Gazzille vs fried and Luxus... we don't got room for another hero at this point
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 10:29   Link #865
Kabitzin
1/3 of the Sea Slugs Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash002 View Post
Spoiler for Ch 116:
Spoiler for 116 spoilers:

Manga Blog: Manga Mosaic
Kabitzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 01:42   Link #866
Boduar

Clearly mistgun needs to join Luxus' side to even things out.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 03:15   Link #867
NoLongerSane

I enjoyed reading this chapter because it showed how much Lluvia wants to be accepted by the guild. Hopefully now if anyone in Fairy Tail had questioned Lluvia's loyalty, this act should shut them up. From what I read, Luxus is gathering his energy to go all out on his old man, so I might beleive that Mistgun will be the person to fight Luxus.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 05:34   Link #868
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Mistgun will side with Luxus and take out some heroes just out of boredom. \o/

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 06:10   Link #869
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

If Mira really regains her powers I hope she is evil. Otherwise it would be a stomping victory for the good guys.

They have already been establishing the Natsu & Gazille vs. Luxus for a while now.

What about Mist Gun? If he is to fight Fried as some of us have been predicting, then Kana must also lose to him. It's rare for a villain to beat several good guys in a row, though from what we know about Kana, she is not that strong really - probably around Elfman's level. Seeing how hax Fried has been portrayed so far, it will be a disappointment if he loses to her.
Old 2009-01-02, 16:08   Link #870
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
If Mira really regains her powers I hope she is evil. Otherwise it would be a stomping victory for the good guys.
That's why i don't think Mira will be getting her powers back, not this arc anyway... too many good guys as it is... frankly, i would think next time would be her return... first phantom guild, then Luxus, so the third time will be the charm for her. Right now, her complaints of feeling so useless have been fine, but by the third time it's gonna start getting old and annoying

Quote:
What about Mist Gun? If he is to fight Fried as some of us have been predicting, then Kana must also lose to him. It's rare for a villain to beat several good guys in a row, though from what we know about Kana, she is not that strong really - probably around Elfman's level. Seeing how hax Fried has been portrayed so far, it will be a disappointment if he loses to her.
It's hard to really call Kana weak... i mean when it comes down to it she hasn't ever done anything; we've never seen her enough to call her weak or strong...

And it's not really fair to call Elfman to be considered weak... i mean, he did beat one of the elemental 4 effortlessly... When it comes to evergreen he did have to essentially fight her blindfolded; sure he could use a sense of smell but that's enough to still make him slow especially for an enemy that can fly... essentailly any physical fighter is a terrible match against her.

The only thing i could say about Kana was noting that she is the only female aside for Ezra that seems to enjoy a fight... but that' doesn't really say too much about her
Old 2009-01-06, 21:02   Link #871
Freeter
i see baka people

Spoiler for 117:

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 04:44   Link #872
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

OMG OMG OMG OMG

best chapter ever
Spoiler for 117:

There's also a Fairy Tail Bangai available.
Spoiler for Fairy Tail Bangai :

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 09:02   Link #873
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Spoiler for 117 Spoilers:
Old 2009-01-07, 18:44   Link #874
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for They're GRRRREAT!:
Old 2009-01-07, 19:06   Link #875
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

OOOHH HELL YEAH!!!

......I must be dreaming!

someone pinch me!!

ahhh man I can't put any words together on how happy I am at this chapter

and somehow I always had the feeling Gazelle was playing spy but I don't think phantoms plan will work out like they want. I get the feeling Gazelle will change his mind later about revenge.
Old 2009-01-07, 19:21   Link #876
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
...and somehow I always had the feeling Gazelle was playing spy but I don't think phantoms plan will work out like they want. I get the feeling Gazelle will change his mind later about revenge.
Will this be before or AFTER he fights Natsu again?

Fried my man, you'll be remembered *takes off hat* - AS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE DEMON OUT TO PLAY, WHOOOHOOO!!

Lexus must have been SERIOUSLY out of his mind... unless he's got more server-wide hax up his sleeves...
Surviving Ezra was do-able, Myst Gun a little less do-able, and now 'Demon' .... And we can't forget the Double Dragons prowling around as well lol
Oh yes, and one seriously pissed off old man who can squash elephants with his pinky.
Old 2009-01-07, 19:23   Link #877
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Oh shi-
Spoiler for Ch 117:
Old 2009-01-07, 22:22   Link #878
ellifeedn
Thinker

Mirajane reminds me of Julia from RAVE.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-07, 23:32   Link #879
Slayerx

Well, guess i was wrong about both Kana and Mira...

and all the focus on Mira, and yet no one pointing out that gazzile IS apprently still playing the bad guy in all this...
Though grant it, i can't help but think that it's gonna come down to gazzille eventually siding with fairy tail when master Ivan makes his move... though i did also think that Kana would put up a real fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
[SPOILER="117 Spoilers"]
Marijane is back in action(and how), and we finally get a look at what her and elfman's younger sister looks like, and god she was cute.
We got to see the younger sister all the way back when Elfman went full beast form during the phantom guild arc... not to mention a pic that showed Mira appearing stronger and more confident than her usual happy kinda bubbly self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Lexus must have been SERIOUSLY out of his mind... unless he's got more server-wide hax up his sleeves...
Surviving Ezra was do-able, Myst Gun a little less do-able, and now 'Demon' .... And we can't forget the Double Dragons prowling around as well lol
Oh yes, and one seriously pissed off old man who can squash elephants with his pinky.
Well that is why Luxus set up things the way he did...
Gildatz doesn't hang around much it seems and Mistgun is a recluse so they were out of the way... Ezra was eliminated at the beginning because of Evergreen... He also to master out of the match through the enchantments... and he didn't bother to factor in Natsu and Gazzille cause he had no problem dealing with them... And Mira was not only eliminated like Ezra, but rendered unable to fight at her best

but then shit started to hit the fan... Ezra broke out of her stone sleep due to an overlooked fake eye... Mistgun actually showed up... people he thought that could not fight like Lucy and Mira apparently CAN fight... and it turns out that the seemingly unbreakable enchantments CAN be broken bringing Master back into play... i mean i could point out underestimating Natsu and Gazzille, but even without those two Luxus is very much out gunned
Old 2009-01-08, 00:26   Link #880
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... don't forget, Luxus is still mad enough to play his Hall of Thunder card

I suspect that can be made to go off earlier than the time limit... after all, that's how this sfuff tends to work: just when you think the protagonist can stop the trap, it goes off, and then to stop it, you proceed to beat the crap out of the bad guy (not that that idea always works)

@Tempest
Yes, with Natsu and Gazille going after Luxus, I was thinking the exact same thing of Double Dragon... heck, if it weren't for the fact that it doesn't fit Luxus's character, I could see him, after the fight, being mentally destroyed and only able to say "dragons...dragons..."

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen