AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-08-17, 10:20   Link #9361
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Natsu and Gajeel just no sold a dragon force beatdown lol. Best part was when he put Gajeel in the mine cart
Old 2012-08-17, 10:50   Link #9362
Rahan

If Sabertooth is meant to be curbstomped, I hope Lucy will get the chance to avenge herself. After all, as long as she holds her key safe, there is no reason she wouldn't be able to fight back.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:06   Link #9363
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellal View Post
Weren't we promised two chapters this week or am I mistaken?
You're mistaken, we were not promised two chapters this week. We were promised two issues in a row of extra pages etc, and last issue was a double issue which means that 294 counts for two weeks instead of one.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:19   Link #9364
Ushio the Omega

Fairy Tail, getting more retarded every week
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:20   Link #9365
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Haha that was good, I laughed at Gajeel throwing up from the little ride.
Old 2012-08-17, 12:40   Link #9366
sergel02

lol that was a fun little chapter. Poor Gajeel. At least he wasn't taken out.
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 12:41   Link #9367
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The automobile weakness abuse was glorious.
Old 2012-08-17, 12:58   Link #9368
Spinell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Fairy Tail, getting more retarded every week
Yeah, next chapter Natsu will show a naked photo of Ichiya and Sting will be unable to continue.
I can only hope that Rogue will kick Natsus and Gajeels butt (or at least fight to a draw).
Spinell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 16:26   Link #9369
ranchan13

I'll be disappointed if Natsu doesn't go into Dragon Force
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 17:40   Link #9370
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
I'll be disappointed if Natsu doesn't go into Dragon Force
I actually want him to kick their ass without it.

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 17:44   Link #9371
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

I think there was a lot of foreshadowing that Sting and Rogue would eventually get curbstomped by Natsu. I'm just ecstatic that it is about to happen finally!!! MWAHAHAAAA!!
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 19:22   Link #9372
Amata Sora

Location: Here, There and right behind you btw I like your house
I was surprised he didn't thunder-Flame Dragon mode and rape the shit out of them. this is what I'm hoping for:
1. Dragon Force
2. Thunder-Flame Dragon
3. Fucks them up by himself in his base form
So yeah, if I get at least one of those, I'll be satisfied.... btw will the chapter come out on Friday next week as well?
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 19:40   Link #9373
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amata Sora View Post
I was surprised he didn't thunder-Flame Dragon mode and rape the shit out of them. this is what I'm hoping for:
1. Dragon Force
2. Thunder-Flame Dragon
3. Fucks them up by himself in his base form
So yeah, if I get at least one of those, I'll be satisfied.... btw will the chapter come out on Friday next week as well?
One thing I like about the FT manga section of this place, although people get upset a bit by Hiro giving Natsu the spotlight, it's all water under the bridge knowing that hell is coming to those 2 Sabertooth bastards^^. It's pretty much obvious that even IF they go into dragon force once again, it won't last long and won't cause as much damage as before, they've taken too many hits and the exhaustion is too much. And yeah, it's usually around friday that the chapters get released, depending on how many pages it has.
Old 2012-08-17, 19:53   Link #9374
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Just read the chapter and was caught off guard, did not know Natsu was a technician fighter. Really enjoy the Gajeel comedy part, as he rides off in a mini cart underground. I wonder if this mine is station for the main event (Lucy related etc...).

What I expect Natsu to do in the next chapter is fight in his base form still, but smartly.
Old 2012-08-17, 20:21   Link #9375
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Now we know how Natsu became stronger even with Lightning and Second Origin. He did part time being Taskmaster. Don't be surprised if he keeps spamming fire arrow hypers and Igneel counters-v-;;.
Old 2012-08-17, 20:38   Link #9376
kitten320

I have mixed feelings... Sabertooth deserved the beating but at the same time Natsu gets always way too overpowered that it gets annoying, same story with Erza.

And what bothers me in almost every story is that only main guys get to keep the promise and realize their dreams. Side characters and opposing ones never do.
Old 2012-08-17, 20:58   Link #9377
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I actually want him to kick their ass without it.
Same, think Natsu just using his fighting battle hardened experience and added lightning is all he needs.
If you throw in DF it will be overkill(altho I would like to see it I think it's best served as Natsu's "back up" for later)
With the lightning add on alone will show he's more than any other DS and I hope it kinda stays that way.

Great chapter, didn't expect the DS weakness to be used there and guess it is abit disappointing on Gajeel missing out but then Natsu curb stomping the 2 by himself is all sorts of badarsery that needs to happen.

God the wait for next chapter is gonna be tough!
Old 2012-08-17, 21:15   Link #9378
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I have mixed feelings... Sabertooth deserved the beating but at the same time Natsu gets always way too overpowered that it gets annoying, same story with Erza.

And what bothers me in almost every story is that only main guys get to keep the promise and realize their dreams. Side characters and opposing ones never do.
I agree that Natsu can be over portray as secret weapon in the moment of trouble, but what up with Erza? What do you mean she's overpowered? I always believe from the start to finish, the author establish her as a monster.

and lol@ the side character's getting their promise/dreams realize, after we just know about it within a few chapters. I'm bit uppy about the flashback Sting received (thank god it didn't take up the whole chapter).
Old 2012-08-17, 21:19   Link #9379
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Same, think Natsu just using his fighting battle hardened experience and added lightning is all he needs.
If you throw in DF it will be overkill(altho I would like to see it I think it's best served as Natsu's "back up" for later)
With the lightning add on alone will show he's more than any other DS and I hope it kinda stays that way.
I'm hoping Natsu doesn't even have to use his lightning mode and instead manages to curb stomp them with nothing more then his advanced crimson lotus spells.

Also am I the only one who think Sting and Rouge came across as being a bit dumb/sloppy side of things for not noticing that neither Gajeel nor Natsu used advanced spell or Natsu's lightning flame mode and were playing them all along.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 21:47   Link #9380
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

I don't see a problem with a little fan service curbstomp. They've been fighting nothing but uphill battles for quite some time now, and the Sabertooth isn't even the villain of this arc. I want this to be a completely one-sided ass whooping, very very much so. They can struggle against the real villains later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I agree with you in general, but I really don't see a problem this particular time. It turned out to be a pretty damn stupid promise to keep anyway.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen