AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-17, 17:02   Link #13001
Tiberium Wolf
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Portugal
Age: 34
I prefer Mavis. I think her time period might be more interesting.
__________________
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 17:06   Link #13002
Houreki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
GODDAMMIT FAIRY TAIL YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STANDARD SHONEN STOP MAKING MY SOUL LEAK THROUGH MY EYES!!!!


*Ahem*
Pretty much my feelings right now ;-;

I don't think Juvia will attack Keith just because, She knows that if she kills him, Silver will die as well, and looking at the last panel, Juvia doesn't look to confident.
__________________
Houreki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 18:36   Link #13003
dniv
Science is Romance
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Chapter 393 was so much love from me...

Poor Juvia... that was a pretty amazing quality chapter...

And poor Silver... and Gray... and all involved.

I am a bit curious about the telepathy though actually...

That aside, the spin-offs are hella epic, like helLA EPIC, like HELLA EPIC!!!!

They both start off really well and seeing Mavis like that and other members of the story line before everything happened is just amazing. Recently, everything I love has started getting awesome side-stories.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 22:49   Link #13004
the one above all
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
I'm already interested in both spin offs. I want to see what things were like during Mavis's time period and Gray's past.
__________________
the one above all is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 22:57   Link #13005
Houreki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

That aside, the spin-offs are hella epic, like helLA EPIC, like HELLA EPIC!!!!

They both start off really well and seeing Mavis like that and other members of the story line before everything happened is just amazing. Recently, everything I love has started getting awesome side-stories.
ikr, I just read Fairy Tail Zero and I really like it.
Are we going to have another Thread for the Spin-offs?
__________________
Houreki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-17, 23:13   Link #13006
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Hmm maybe we can try to ask for one.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 13:43   Link #13007
chaos_animagic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Dem Feels.... is eating my soul.



Also, Mavis and Gray's story...

Just read Mavis's chapter 1, wow... didn't think her childhood was THAT bad, more feels...

Why so much feels.

I can already see Gray's story with a lot more feels too... especially since we all know he ends up being alone for most of his childhood after that incident until he joins into Fairy Tail.

FEELS!!! IS EVERYWHERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houreki View Post
Pretty much my feelings right now ;-;

I don't think Juvia will attack Keith just because, She knows that if she kills him, Silver will die as well, and looking at the last panel, Juvia doesn't look to confident.
That and she have to risk it in an attempt that Gray will forever hate her for indirectly killing his father (even tho he's already dead).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I am a bit curious about the telepathy though actually...
well, he did learned Demon Slaying magic that perma kills demons (as we've seen in the chapter when he talked about it)
he's probably 10 times stronger than Gray and knows more magic, but he's just acting super weak so gray can actually kill him without anyone else suspecting it.
If Silver was still alive, I bet he'll probably be one of the top ten saints.

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2014-07-18 at 14:10.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 09:30   Link #13008
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
Fairy Tail Zero just stole everything... all epicness are in there.... put in right place
poor Mavis... although that 7-years timeskip is little too much.. I demand more Mavis!

ah back to the chapter... Juvia! congratulations! you have been approved by Silver
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 13:16   Link #13009
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Yep Mashima's still got it. Awesome week for Fairy Tail.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 16:21   Link #13010
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
ah back to the chapter... Juvia! congratulations! you have been approved by Silver
Has anyone else noticed Juvia's battle record isn't that hot? Besides that one solo fight against Meldy, she hasn't fared well in most of her other fights, and in the ones she does do well in (including anime filler and the movie), she is always paired up with someone and ends up providing support in the end. Maybe now Juvia will get a chance to land her own finishing attack on someone. Or not; part of me still expects the Chairman will succeed in activating Face regardless of whether or not she beats Keyes (that's what I call him).
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 23:23   Link #13011
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
ah back to the chapter... Juvia! congratulations! you have been approved by Silver
The father approves.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 01:34   Link #13012
Aquaman OS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Has anyone else noticed Juvia's battle record isn't that hot? Besides that one solo fight against Meldy, she hasn't fared well in most of her other fights, and in the ones she does do well in (including anime filler and the movie), she is always paired up with someone and ends up providing support in the end. Maybe now Juvia will get a chance to land her own finishing attack on someone. Or not; part of me still expects the Chairman will succeed in activating Face regardless of whether or not she beats Keyes (that's what I call him).
I think that's because her water body ability would make any solo fight too easy for her, unless its against someone overly powerful. I suspected as much when she ended up joining the guild instead of just being a one off baddie and sure enough she rarely fights and when she does it's usually against someone who can easily wreck her.

And considering Lucy just got the water powerset without the tension breaking water body trick, I'm starting to think Juvia will be written out, or worse killed since she'd otherwise be redundant now.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-21, 23:31   Link #13013
_Misfit
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: The USofA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
And considering Lucy just got the water powerset without the tension breaking water body trick, I'm starting to think Juvia will be written out, or worse killed since she'd otherwise be redundant now.
Well we don't know if that water power is permanent, and even if it is, I don't see Mashima writing Juvia out of the story or killing her off. She's become such a popular character who has pretty much become synonymous with Gray (another popular character), so he would be pissing off a lot of fans if he did something like that and I'm positive that Mashima is very aware of the massive fan base that Gruvia has. He caught a lot of crap for that 'rejection' scene in chapter 338, and ever since then, it's like that chapter never even happened. So I'm not that worried for Juvia.
_Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 03:16   Link #13014
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Finally, a powerup for Gray to bring him back in line with Natsu and Gajeel. Also, finally a victory for Juvia
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 03:46   Link #13015
B214
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
The chapter felt rushed, Juvia defeated Keith way too quickly, it was like Mashima just wanted to end Part 4 and start Part 5. And now we get another Tattoo which started as a trend from Cana and now to Gray.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 04:07   Link #13016
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Well, if I know my Tartaros arc chapter releases, we should be getting a pretty zetsubou filled one next week.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 04:35   Link #13017
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Has anyone else noticed Juvia's battle record isn't that hot? Besides that one solo fight against Meldy, she hasn't fared well in most of her other fights, and in the ones she does do well in (including anime filler and the movie), she is always paired up with someone and ends up providing support in the end. Maybe now Juvia will get a chance to land her own finishing attack on someone. Or not; part of me still expects the Chairman will succeed in activating Face regardless of whether or not she beats Keyes (that's what I call him).
I laugh because I was kinda thinking that its almost impossible to remember that Juvia was once an S-Class wizard with Phantom Lord. Ever since then she's struggled ridiculously so.
And by the way even the solo fight against Meldy
Juvia really wasn't that great she got lucky but hey that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
The chapter felt rushed, Juvia defeated Keith way too quickly, it was like Mashima just wanted to end Part 4 and start Part 5. And now we get another Tattoo which started as a trend from Cana and now to Gray.
If u ask me they did rush it but really they had to find a way to destroy face. But Juvia hasn't had a decent fight really since she was introduced back with the Phantom Lord arc.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 04:47   Link #13018
B214
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Well, if I know my Tartaros arc chapter releases, we should be getting a pretty zetsubou filled one next week.
How hopeless can it be, it's Fairy Tail, a series where friendship overcomes everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
If u ask me they did rush it but really they had to find a way to destroy face. But Juvia hasn't had a decent fight really since she was introduced back with the Phantom Lord arc.
Indeed, Mashima should use Juvia more.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 05:18   Link #13019
II Maestro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Data World
FT ch394

So Silver learned ice demon slaying magic to kill E.N.D who is a flame demon.

It can't be Natsu is E.N.D right?
__________________
II Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 06:36   Link #13020
B214
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
FT ch394

So Silver learned ice demon slaying magic to kill E.N.D who is a flame demon.

It can't be Natsu is E.N.D right?
Well that's the current speculation.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.