AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2014-08-12, 23:48   Link #13101
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Yea Natsu x lisanna is almost non existant at this point, which is sad, the way the anime pushed it when they were kids and all the flashbacks got me really into that ship, then when she came back theres been......absolutly nothing, not one moment with natsu x lisanna...wait there was a bit when they were in the cell, but even then it wasnt a ship moment
Old 2014-08-12, 23:53   Link #13102
ellifeedn
Thinker

Who would Wendy pair up with?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 02:46   Link #13103
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Fans think the most logical candidate would be Romeo.
Old 2014-08-13, 03:05   Link #13104
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Dranbalt, hands down It's weird because he's too old for her, but hey...this IS Fairy Tail.

Speaking of pairings though, there's always Eric x Kinana...
Old 2014-08-13, 04:56   Link #13105
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
As comical as this sounds the most logical pair for wendy is actually natsu for quite a few reasons
  1. The reason she joined the original alliance was to meet natsu
  2. She's basically using natsu's fighting style as a way of being courageous
  3. When she's unsure of what to do she looks to natsu as a guide on what to do

There are way more then the ones i have but amusingly her most logical match is natsu

@MAX COLA The only reason people can possibly think Romeo is because Romeo is trying to be a natsu Jr. but other then that no way
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 08:02   Link #13106
Mikethemaster

I guess you can look at Gajeel and Levy relation as what i like to call the Vageta x Bulma effct, Like Levy Bulma hooks with a shady guy, which is Vageta the dude indirectly kill your lover, your friends and the whole planet of other spiecies and you still let him bone. So yeah it the Vageta and Bulma effect not to mention Mashima is Dbz fan sad that he haven't gotten to do a cross over with his favorite manga, than again they are in different magazines. Oh yeah Vageta is my favorite character after Gohan that is I guess you parrel fairy tail pairing with some dbz and sevn deadly sins couples. I think Lucy and Natsu are like Chi chi and Goku but Lucy nicer.

Gray and Juvia i guess Tien and Launch i gues, she did follow this guy sad Akira toriyama forgot about her.

Jet and Droy relation to Levy is like Bulma x Yamacha well atleast Yamacha dated Bulma. there just losers who can't take a hint no offense to any one.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 08:08   Link #13107
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I guess you can look at Gajeel and Levy relation as what i like to call the Vageta x Bulma effct, Like Levy Bulma hooks with a shady guy, which is Vageta the dude indirectly kill your lover, your friends and the whole planet of other spiecies and you still let him bone. So yeah it the Vageta and Bulma effect not to mention Mashima is Dbz fan sad that he haven't gotten to do a cross over with his favorite manga, than again they are in different magazines. Oh yeah Vageta is my favorite character after Gohan that is I guess you parrel fairy tail pairing with some dbz and sevn deadly sins couples. I think Lucy and Natsu are like Chi chi and Goku but Lucy nicer.

Gray and Juvia i guess Tien and Launch i gues, she did follow this guy sad Akira toriyama forgot about her.

Jet and Droy relation to Levy is like Bulma x Yamacha well atleast Yamacha dated Bulma. there just losers who can't take a hint no offense to any one.
None taken IMO except maybe for spelling Vegeta wrong . As for Gajeel Levy its one of those relationships that makes no sense on a logical level but somehow people eat it up because its that hidden desire of a girl to have a bad boy lover and really Levy is one of the more popular side characters in the group and law of anime dictacts a popular character has to be paired with somebody in the anime
Old 2014-08-13, 08:46   Link #13108
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
As comical as this sounds the most logical pair for wendy is actually natsu for quite a few reasons
  1. The reason she joined the original alliance was to meet natsu
  2. She's basically using natsu's fighting style as a way of being courageous
  3. When she's unsure of what to do she looks to natsu as a guide on what to do

There are way more then the ones i have but amusingly her most logical match is natsu

@MAX COLA The only reason people can possibly think Romeo is because Romeo is trying to be a natsu Jr. but other then that no way
Romeo is also the only male wizard in the series that's about the same age as Wendy.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 10:02   Link #13109
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Bleh, Vegeta and Bulma together was just the worst. Toriyama was the worst when it came to realtionships. He didn't know how to write them but he seems like he wanted them in there because he needed excuses for his characters to have children. He wanted Vegeta to have a son, so he had to pair him up with the only unmarried girl left in the show. Honestly, Gajeel and Levy may have problems, but atleast Mashima is TRYING to make it look like it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Dranbalt, hands down It's weird because he's too old for her, but hey...this IS Fairy Tail.
Doranbolt and Wendy seems to be the most common as far as the internet is concerned. Really, just google wendy and Doranbolt and you'll find more results than you do with any other Wendy pairing. Though its mostly fans and jokes; though Mashima himself seems to have made jokes about Doranbolt's... interests

Quote:
None taken IMO except maybe for spelling Vegeta wrong . As for Gajeel Levy its one of those relationships that makes no sense on a logical level but somehow people eat it up because its that hidden desire of a girl to have a bad boy lover and really Levy is one of the more popular side characters in the group and law of anime dictacts a popular character has to be paired with somebody in the anime
Honestly, i think's its just that they kinda look cute together.
Maybe its something about the size difference; pair up someone big with someone small and you get instant cute.

Last edited by Slayerx; 2014-08-13 at 12:06.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 12:42   Link #13110
Casshern

Gajeel x Levi looks like a case of stockholm syndrome. Not much else to explain, and I do think Gajeel reciprocates Levi's sentiments as best as he can. It's just that none of the main FT guys are romancy types.

I think Doranbalt x Wendy is completely one-sided for Dorabalt. He often shows up when Wendy is in trouble and goes out of his way to help her above anyone else, but apart from gratitude I don't see anything else from Wendy. This pairing doesn't creep me out though. What creeps me out is Warren's crushing on Wendy and his jealousy. Maybe Doranbalt likes her in a romantic way or maybe it's a kind of brotherly affection, but he hasn't shown any intention other than wanting to protect her. Warren, on the other hand, is a pervert.

Last edited by Casshern; 2014-08-13 at 12:54.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 16:53   Link #13111
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Gajeel x Levi looks like a case of stockholm syndrome. Not much else to explain, and I do think Gajeel reciprocates Levi's sentiments as best as he can. It's just that none of the main FT guys are romancy types.

I think Doranbalt x Wendy is completely one-sided for Dorabalt. He often shows up when Wendy is in trouble and goes out of his way to help her above anyone else, but apart from gratitude I don't see anything else from Wendy. This pairing doesn't creep me out though. What creeps me out is Warren's crushing on Wendy and his jealousy. Maybe Doranbalt likes her in a romantic way or maybe it's a kind of brotherly affection, but he hasn't shown any intention other than wanting to protect her. Warren, on the other hand, is a pervert.
okay the two major pervs to me are ichiya and the announcer from the grand magic games (okay he's maybe just a massive lolicon
Old 2014-08-13, 17:00   Link #13112
Aquaman OS

I think Doranbalt is close to Wendy mostly because of guilt. He deliberately took advantage of her naiviety in order to betray her and her adoptive family (remember he initially tagged along to get Fairy Tail shut down) and despite that she still defended him when Pantherlily attacked him. Then he spent 7 years convinced he'd gotten her killed, since she wouldn't have gone to the island if he hadn't partnered with her. And even though she survived she still missed out on 7 years.

Him going to save her isn't so much a crush as not wanting to feel like he let her down again.
Aquaman OS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 18:01   Link #13113
dniv
I destroy illusions

Quote:
okay the two major pervs to me are ichiya and the announcer from the grand magic games (okay he's maybe just a massive lolicon
Ichiya... lol Oh yeah... now that you mention it... that announcer.

But wouldn't Mira-nee kind of be one as well... or would that be Lucy's reactions to her transformations?

Finally, the current Guildmaster doesn't qualify...?
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 18:30   Link #13114
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Ichiya... lol Oh yeah... now that you mention it... that announcer.

But wouldn't Mira-nee kind of be one as well... or would that be Lucy's reactions to her transformations?

Finally, the current Guildmaster doesn't qualify...?
Anybody would react to the transformations with a dirty look. The guildmaster to me really isnt that pervy (he is pervy but not a major one)
Old 2014-08-15, 02:00   Link #13115
MechR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Romeo is also the only male wizard in the series that's about the same age as Wendy.
Process of elimination by age, basically :/ Otherwise they've barely interacted.

I suppose there's Cheria
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-15, 06:54   Link #13116
Mikethemaster

Cheria likes older man, she what 14 and crushing on lyon whose 24 after the time skip so a ten year age gap. Doeanbolt can go in there and Ntr Cheria from Lyon like Rin did his love. I guess Hiro didn't won't Lyon to be called a Gray clone.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 19:59   Link #13117
Itherael
The Writer of Souls

I think that a naive one-sided crush would be just fine, with Natsu I mean. C'mon! She is just a little girl, there is no need for a paring in her case and I really doubt the series will last to the point where she will be interested in that stuff.
Old 2014-08-17, 23:39   Link #13118
MAX_COLA_POWER!

It's anime/manga. As fans we create crack ships for sustenance.
Old 2014-08-18, 02:21   Link #13119
B214

Crack pairings are stuff we can use as joke substance after all.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 19:15   Link #13120
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Crack pairings are stuff we can use as joke substance after all.
Indeed, though there are limits after all.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, magic, shounen