AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-01-21, 00:53   Link #2941
naruto as a samurai
Naruto

Question

hi every one this is my first post

sorry but im kind of a noob and i wana know how to put pictures

Last edited by NightWish; 2007-01-21 at 06:48. Reason: Merged Double Post
naruto as a samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 03:32   Link #2942
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriez View Post
heyhey! new here too, but aside from the newbies, do the other members really come over read our introductions?:twitch: haha.. been a loyal fan to animesuki yet i joined its forum only like, how many years later... *lol*
hope to meet new fwens here and share our love for anime!!~
Yes we do.

I for once, always check this thread a couple of times a week, just to know who are the new members around here.

EDIT:

Oh yes I forgot, Welcome to the forum everyone!!!
Old 2007-01-21, 13:15   Link #2943
LadyGreen

Send a message via MSN to LadyGreen
Talking Hi All

Hi evryone

I am new at the forum. I've been dling for about 2 years from animesuki and about 4 years before that in other sites. I joined because it looks like fun forum to be a part off. I am looking for friends that I can chat with and talk about anime. I have been a fan since I was 14. I am 27 now. I am from Jersey. And anime is my love. Also, ( I know I may sound like a crazy person) if anyone can help me by telling me how to do sing avatar, or getting one. I would really appreciated.
BTW my name is Yosh>_<
Old 2007-01-21, 13:21   Link #2944
Kenyeing
ANUB

Hi My name is Kenyeing and that cherter is a ANBU.

I love bing a ANBU

ahh I wish i cold go on a missing.

naruto as a samurai. I am a ANBU. So I have good heinting siskes.

Looking for more ANBU.

Last edited by NightWish; 2007-01-21 at 14:27. Reason: Five posts merged! ~ That must be a record... Please use the edit button next time!
Kenyeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 16:46   Link #2945
ToniShinobi

Send a message via AIM to ToniShinobi Send a message via MSN to ToniShinobi Send a message via Yahoo to ToniShinobi
heya's it's ToniShinobi... obviously i'm new. I didn't want to be a foreigner, so here i am, posting a greeting... "Hi!!!"

Anyways, a little about me, i'm 20, 3rd year in college (South Florida) and studying Computer Science. I like most Action packed and/or Comical Anime (Samurai Champloo, Bleach). Anything really dramatic also did the trick for me (like Gankutsuou, Death Note), but mostly comedies are what i go for (HARE NOCHI GUU!!!XD).

so yea.... that's me.
ToniShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 20:20   Link #2946
Medli
A beginner

Send a message via AIM to Medli Send a message via MSN to Medli
Hi everyone. New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. Names Medli and I have a lot of interests. At the moment, I love the series Sailor Moon (silly, huh?), Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, InuYasha, and much more.
Medli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 22:55   Link #2947
Kyanme
suzuya_luvrx666

Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
Uh. Hi. Yeah, I'm Kyanme, and I'm fourteen! 7ol1philes, dis wa1 plz Lol!!1

Huh, a lot of friends are here, KaisersGirl, Chiibi and a few others I think. So I joined. We like newbies here, right? Aaahahaha.
Currently, I'm watching Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora and it pwnz you. Yes, it does. =D

Kyacchi out~
Kyanme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 03:45   Link #2948
cdtm

Hello

Neat, an introduction thread! That's great, after being on a "Don't waste bandwidth by introducing yourself" policy from another board. People were yelled at daily there! v_v;

cdtm's my standard internet name, which stands for Crazy Dan The Man... (And apologies in advance if this is breaking a rule against using gibberish names, like on the site that didn't like people introducing themselves... I promise to read the rules, but I have an ADD level attention span and wanted to post first! ^_^; )

Anyways, my anime interests have broadened somewhat, since my Dragon Ball Z days. I wouldn't call myself anywhere near a purist, or knowledgeable otaku, or even a real otaku.. I simply like good anime, in the same way someone would like the occasional good movie, or book, or whatever takes the edge off.

I greatly admire and enjoy the usual suspects, like Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Macross, Ranma 1/2... Mostly stuff that's been released in the states already. I won't usually go out of my way to import stuff with subs only, but I WILL employ that option on any DVD's I own, just for comparisons sake, or something different. Right now, I want the Noir anime, and bought a copy.. It was a bootleg. ¬_¬

So, back it went.

Manga wise, I'm a lot less versed.. I did get the entire manga of Akira, volume by volume, and I'm working on Berserk, which I refuse to pirate. Not on principle, but more because I enjoy having a physical copy of something I can enjoy with dinner, or at a park, or on the porcelain throne...

I've traveled around a bit on the web, so it's probably safe to say I'm not a newb, exactly.. My first anime home was Twisted World Message Board, run by a Mira Bejita, whom I've kept in contact with on their tiny island of the web, with it's half dozen members.. I guess she had a small association with Planet Namek in the day, to the tune of a hate/hate relationship with it's webmaster, but that's long past.

Since the community posting broke down, I moved onto comic book posting at Alvaro's Comicboard, and then at Comic Book Resources Rumbles board, untill they had mass bannings and the main members moved on. Basically, all we did was debate comic, manga, and anime character fights, building our arguments on whatever scraps of evidence we could find, and tossing out examples that didn't fit the "guidelines"... Fun for awhile, but eventually taxing in the same way politics could be... But there's a lot of knowledgeable posters, who know all kinds of minute details, so you can learn a lot.

Through it all, my main home was a wrestling message board, A1.com, which isn't really about wrestling anymore... More about 24, and Battlestar Galactica, and politics, and Tivo, and mixed martial arts, and video games, and everything else, except wrestling.

*Looks at post*..

Maybe I should've stuck with a simple "Glad to be here!", and let my posting speak for itself. ^_^;

Rambling off.
cdtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 06:51   Link #2949
Kageitenshi
Meep meep, I'm a creep

Send a message via ICQ to Kageitenshi Send a message via MSN to Kageitenshi
*looks at above post* I'm glad I'm not the only one with an overly long introduction, decided to clip off about half of it and it's still a bit long in comparison! But following the principle of "if you have something to say, you better say it like you mean it or stfu!"

More importantly - welcome aboard! ^__^
Joined a couple weeks back myself after a couple years of hiding behind the Guest-tag for on and off reading of interesting threads and leeching the pics.
Kageitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 10:42   Link #2950
Kusaja

Well, I usually make relatively long introductions too, but I'm going to make this one rather short.

Nothing too out of the ordinary. Lifelong anime fan, jack of many trades, guy with a lot of free time (but it just never seems enough to watch anime, I tell you).

I've been lurking here for a fair amount of months, and that gave me access to a lot of useful information here and there, but lurking can only get you so far.

There seem to be many interesting discussions in this community, and many others that are simply fun or look like a nice way to pass the time, so I registered in order to try and participate in several of these topics.

That's it really. Hope to stick around here for a while.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 22:25   Link #2951
kb7

Good day,

I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while, but have only just registered today.

There's a great lot of information on anime here, which I like to read very much.

Currently, I'm following Kanon, after watching SHnY. I must say that the animation studio is top-notch.

Oh, I'm from Singapore btw.
kb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 06:29   Link #2952
Murray

Alias: Murray

Likes/Intrests: Computer games, books, Anime, Manga and Board-Roleplaying.

Hm, what to write. I joined this forum since, well, it's the first thing that came up when I searched for Anime Forums on google. Well, it looks neat and there are alot of different threads with alot of different information. Oh, what do I hope to do here? Pickup tips on intresting/good anime, manga. Have silly discussions about silly subjects that have to do with anime, manga series. Being able to Laugh Out Loud at silly topics.
Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 07:20   Link #2953
tomcurda
A&P Mech

Greetings

Dear Forum:

My name it Tom. I am currently an Aviation Maintenance Technician with Mesa Air Group. I work in Charlotte, NC, USA. I am retired from the United States Navy.

It was the series "Stratos 4" (and Midori no Hibi to a lesser extent) that got me interested in this forum. I like anime that is light hearted and has some humor in it.

Trust but Verify.

Best -- Tom
tomcurda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 10:03   Link #2954
Mugen-Hut

Location: SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, I mean, Puerto Rico (sigh, no kyoto yet...)
Hello Animesuki forums and everyone. This is Mugen-Hut here to say hi to all. And yes I am a newcomer too. It's a pleasure to join you.
Mugen-Hut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 18:37   Link #2955
zeldalover

hi, im new to this forum, but its not the first forum ive ever been too-

ive been to,

1. animetheme.com- love it!
2.animeonline.com-love it!

well, as my name suggests i like zelda as well as many other adventure games.
and of course i like anime aswell.

pm me if you like- need help with- or just plain want to talk about zelda!
zeldalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 19:00   Link #2956
nayux

hi all im new to the site but ive watch a lot of anime
nayux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 19:32   Link #2957
ChangaNeji4713

Hello

Hey there, I'm new... well a bit new. First time posting. My name is Sarah. YAY!!!
ChangaNeji4713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 01:24   Link #2958
ivy06

hi

hi guys, my name is ivy and i'm new hir... i hope that you'll teach me the norms around hir. gosh. this id my first time to join a forum...i'm still having some sort of culture shock right now but i guess i'll get over it. thanks anyway for welcoming me hir.....
ivy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 03:35   Link #2959
dwj

hie..newbie here ^^ nice to meet u guys
dwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 11:30   Link #2960
Jeromie

Greetings Everybody! Ugh my first post and im speechless already lol... Anywho, I'll be replying to most of the topics you guys make so please be kind enough to do the same for me which of course you guys will, right? haha, Hoping to see you guys around!
Jeromie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members