AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-01-04, 05:53   Link #9461
battlebattler

Hello! I have been lurking on this site for few months so I decided to join. Anyway as some of you can tell, I am a Umineko fan. Also, I am a big anime and game fan.
battlebattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 08:10   Link #9462
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to katiemirmo Send a message via Skype™ to katiemirmo
welcome to all the new members~
enjoy!
katiemirmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 13:15   Link #9463
Shyne

Send a message via Skype™ to Shyne
I am new to this forum, but not new to anime

I would say I have been watching anime for about a dozen years now, but only seriously into it for the past 3 years

Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 14:53   Link #9464
Lady Trollkastdelta
The Witch of Trolling

Errrr....hello....I am Lady Trollkastdelta(which is a fusion of Bernkastel and Lambdadelta when they troll around in the Umineko series) and I am new to the forums. I also will watch any type of anime as long it is not done badly other than their manga/game counterpart(just like the anime version of umineko by Deen kinda not doing good justice on the VN) and I love YAOI! Oh and btw, I have been trolling here quietly for a while now interested in joining this forum.
Lady Trollkastdelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 21:03   Link #9465
Tori626

Location: In the World where Fate and Probabilities can be visualised.
Hello. I am Tori! I'm 14 years old and I live in Toronto. I have lofved anime since I first saw Inuyasha [first anime I ever watched and I heared of the continuation and I am happeh!]

Well anyways. The animes I am in to right now are umineko, and Fairy tail. o yeah....that's me! Teehee! ^__^
Tori626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 21:40   Link #9466
Rozza C

Send a message via MSN to Rozza C Send a message via Yahoo to Rozza C Send a message via Skype™ to Rozza C
Hey hey hey!

Hello everyone!

I'm Rozza C! I live in the UK.

21 years old, male, single and looking (lol just kidding..)

I've been watching anime for a hell of a long time now...can't even remember when I started...

I look forward to speaking with you all in the forums.

Old 2010-01-05, 01:36   Link #9467
Shana Sama
Shana Owns

Hi Every1,

Hi guys i just joined, but i have been reading these forums for ages now. I live in Perth, WA.

I love Shakugan no Shana which is probably what made me join. I'm trying 2 make a gif
Shana Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 01:44   Link #9468
Karicakes

Send a message via MSN to Karicakes
Hi, I'm Kari
I'm looking for a 38 yeah-old ex ronald McDonald with a pet chiuaua called Pixie. I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, cuddles and late nights as well as romantic ba--

Oh, wait... wrong site.

Ahem, Hey there!
I'm Kari!

at the moment I'm obsessed with Umineko, but haven't been able to get my hands on copies of the game. I'm in Japan until the twelfth before I go back to Australia... ):

I like Yaoi, Het and Yuri-- Spread the love!

I'm also a member of a cosplay group called 'Bad-apples' (www.bad-apples.deviantart.com) where I am mainly the photographer. However, I do cosplay... Not much, but a little.

I've cosplayed:
Hanyuu, Yachiru, Pre-shippuden Naruto and Azusa from K-ON!

And I'm planning to cosplay Ushiromiya Jessica, Cooro from +Anima, Daughter of Evil Kagamine Rin, Imitation Black Kagamine Len and perhaps the rival character from the upcoming Black Rock Shooter.

I hope we can all get along! -bowbow-
XD

lots of love!

xxxKari
Karicakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 18:02   Link #9469
Shyne

Send a message via Skype™ to Shyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana Sama View Post
Hi guys i just joined, but i have been reading these forums for ages now. I live in Perth, WA.

I love Shakugan no Shana which is probably what made me join. I'm trying 2 make a gif
I loved the Shakugan no Shana series

Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 18:21   Link #9470
LifeAspect

O hi, mmm introducing myself... Well I am LifeAspect and I've been watching anime for the past 4 years now. I did watch some anime when I was a kid but that doesn't really count. I am 21years old and from Belgium (the Flemish part) and I am a huge ARIA fan. Most of the time I am on IRC @ Rizon so people might have seen me around in #NEWS.
If I am not watching anime, I am prolly at college, reading manga or a book or playing a game (< rpg player but like shooters as TF2 aswell).

Last edited by LifeAspect; 2010-01-05 at 18:32.
LifeAspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 07:33   Link #9471
raeryne

Hi everyone!!!
I joined last night...Why?Because of Macross F...I searched for related articles for it and I incidentally(fortunately) clicked the link to the light novel series forum in this site...I liked the people and what they had to say, whether I agree with them or not...
I haven't been in this site before, though...

In one word, I guess I am...OBSESSIVE!for anime, that is...When I like an anime, I go all out...for the plot(I tell some to my friends to try to get them to the dark, i mean, anime side), the characters(I can't really register the fact that they are fictitious, in fact, all the guys I like are from this world), the music(I memorize some of them), especially the pairings(I get so excited if the episode is about them and sad if they don't end up together for whatever reason)...

Aside from this, I guess I'm pretty normal and boring...I don't stand out, I mean...

Nice to meet you all....!!!Hope to be good anime friends with all of you...(that was long, wasn't it?)
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 07:51   Link #9472
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer

Welcome to shyne, Lady Trollkastdelta, Tori 626, Rozza C, Shana Sama, Caricakes, LifeAspect and raeryne!
Enjoy your stay here!
Old 2010-01-06, 09:11   Link #9473
tonny chan

Hi everyone ! I'm just a new chick and this is my first post !
I'm from Asia, and I always want to meet people from all over the the world, especially the Japanese. Not just because anime but also because I always admire Japan! (and hope to visit it someday, since my country is near! ). I want to talk, to learn more about Japan, and hope we can find something common in culture !
Uhm, may be there not many jpnese around here, but I don't know much about any jp community. So I think this 4rum will be my new home, and, my link to the world!
Nice to meet you all ! ~nippah~
tonny chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 10:36   Link #9474
Maethril
~Strange fellow~

introduction, kah..

Well I'm a quite "gloomy" personality, also little bit silent, but quite friendly after u get know me little better. It might take some time, though.
Oh, as a major bad habit... I'm a smoker ;P

I have been watching anime about 3 years now, it have given me little over 3600 watched episodes, containing quite different kinds of serieses so far, but I believe that it's only the beginning. Right?
And I happened to find this place when I was trying to find topics of bakemonogatari, to me this forum seems quite interesting place so I decided to join. So here I am.

Douzo Yoroshiku! ^^
Old 2010-01-06, 12:40   Link #9475
TrueCaptain

Hello everyone, I'm TrueCaptain and I'm new to these forums but very excited to get involved with all these great subforums featured on this site! I am a 29 y/o male and have been watching anime regularly for the past few years, hopefully there is lot's of great members here to discuss anime with and by the looks of things it appears as if this is one of the most active anime forums on the web, so congratulations to the forum creator on achieving such an awesome feat.

As far as anime goes, honestly, I am more into dubbed anime than subbed anime and I don't really keep up on the newest subbed anime out there, I more or less wait for it to become dubbed unless it's something that I have a huge itch to watch, so most of my posts will probably be within the general anime chat, older series and other subforums such as music, movies and gaming, but I hope to see some of your people out there and I hope to make this one of my online forum homes, it seems like there is a lot to do here so I may as well go and dive right in! BTW, make sure to check me out on Twitter, a link to my Twitter page is in my sig,

See you out there people, as for now I'm out....

TrueCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 16:12   Link #9476
raeryne

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemirmo View Post
Welcome to shyne, Lady Trollkastdelta, Tori 626, Rozza C, Shana Sama, Caricakes, LifeAspect and raeryne!
Enjoy your stay here!
Thank you!!!
raeryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 22:15   Link #9477
iwatch2muchanime
Lazy

Yello people. iwatch2muchanime here, i've been around animesuki for years but don't like forums very much, in fact i'm not sure why I joined today either, but no problem since I am and i guess we'll be seeing each other.
iwatch2muchanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-06, 22:50   Link #9478
2nio

hi im new here

hi im 2nio its nice to be a member here
2nio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 06:22   Link #9479
katiemirmo
Chrome.o23
*Graphic Designer

Welcome to the new members.

enjoy~
Old 2010-01-07, 09:18   Link #9480
Kiku Calabera

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and I'm just lately getting back to anime... I've been away a long time from this world...

Anyway I'm trying to get back with a revenge!

Tags
introduction, new members