AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-14, 00:12   Link #11661
necroemperor
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
hi im new here and i would be happy if yu would have me
necroemperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 06:19   Link #11662
monsta666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Age: 27
Hey, just joined the forum the other day. I hope to have a great time here!
monsta666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 09:55   Link #11663
verona230
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Um... Obviously, am a newbie here. Joined because I often read conversations on the forum and, specifically, the theory thread for Umineko no naku koro ni, which really had some good ideas on the "WTF happened" part, so I decided to join in as well
verona230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 14:13   Link #11664
chloe-tsundere
the no 1 louise fan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: netherlands
im new here my name is chloe and im a huge louise (zero no tsukaima) fan
I live with my parents after living 1,5 year on my own but wish to go out once again after a while.
got a fiancee and hopefully marry in 2-3 years when we're both done studying

I love figure collecting and watching anime

oh yeah im 20 years old >.< 10 december
chloe-tsundere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 15:00   Link #11665
Transitions
by John Digweed House Mix
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Baja California sur Mexico
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Transitions Send a message via Skype™ to Transitions
welcome everyone here are a friend, anything just to spend to visit me, greetings from Mexico City

lol
__________________
"Cuando un hombre descubre sus faltas, Dios las cubre. Cuando un hombre las esconde, Dios las descubre...cuando las reconoce, Dios las olvida." -San Agustín
Transitions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 19:46   Link #11666
Pippo99
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Italy
Age: 25
greetings from Italy!
Pippo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 21:19   Link #11667
trajon
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: USA
Hi guys new member here looking forward to discussing various animes with you all.
trajon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 22:44   Link #11668
wedora
Were-Hakutaku
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NC, USA
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to wedora
Welp, someone urged me to join and enjoy this site, and I figured out I already had an old account I hadn't used Hope you enjoy my company.
__________________
wedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 07:47   Link #11669
Jessy57
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Smile

Hi i am not really that new but well yeah thats it i love animes i think they are cool. oh and im a girl.
Jessy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 12:36   Link #11670
warita
Dai-Youkai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedora View Post
Welp, someone urged me to join and enjoy this site, and I figured out I already had an old account I hadn't used Hope you enjoy my company.
Believe me we will wedora!!!! Your insights on anime and other things are always a treat!!!
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 15:22   Link #11671
julez
Tsundere-chan
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
Believe me we will wedora!!!! Your insights on anime and other things are always a treat!!
I completely agree! I'm glad you're here now too

Welcome to all the other new users as well! (even though I'm new myself :P) Hope we'll have a great time here!
__________________
julez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 10:09   Link #11672
plypieng
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Thailand
Hi my name is ply.I love Manga and Light Novel and I going to study in japan soon
Nice to meet you
plypieng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 01:23   Link #11673
F. Velvet
Marionette
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Forever Alone Country
Oh My Beatrice, this thread is hell long! XD

I guess no one is going to read this or actually care about what I say, but well, I'll introduct myself anyway xD
I've been watching this forum for some time now and it seems to be a nice place, at least concerning the 07th Expansion community, which is the one I want to participate in. So... here I am! xD (*sucks at self-introduction*).

SDASDSADAS Nevermind, just call me Velvet and I hope to get on well with everyone.
F. Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-17, 01:33   Link #11674
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Velvet View Post
Oh My Beatrice, this thread is hell long! XD

I guess no one is going to read this or actually care about what I say, but well, I'll introduct myself anyway xD
I've been watching this forum for some time now and it seems to be a nice place, at least concerning the 07th Expansion community, which is the one I want to participate in. So... here I am! xD (*sucks at self-introduction*).

SDASDSADAS Nevermind, just call me Velvet and I hope to get on well with everyone.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! It is great to make new friends in this forum!
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 02:32   Link #11675
Myth
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Scotland
Heylo everyone! I'm new here, though it doesn't really feel like it, what with all the forum stalking wandering I've been doing - especially in the Umineko section. ^^; I can tell you, it helped me get through the whole quiz thing in episode 8.

So - long story short - I decided I should join; nice to meet you all! :3

Last edited by Myth; 2012-01-18 at 03:15.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 17:09   Link #11676
SpiralHolo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I've only got into anime in the past 6 months or so. (before that it was just toonami when i was younger) But since i'm starting to get into it i figured i'd try and find a community for it! This seemed like a nice place so here I am. Hope I can have a good time with all of you.
SpiralHolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 17:20   Link #11677
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Heylo everyone! I'm new here, though it doesn't really feel like it, what with all the forum stalking wandering I've been doing - especially in the Umineko section. ^^; I can tell you, it helped me get through the whole quiz thing in episode 8.

So - long story short - I decided I should join; nice to meet you all! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralHolo View Post
I've only got into anime in the past 6 months or so. (before that it was just toonami when i was younger) But since i'm starting to get into it i figured i'd try and find a community for it! This seemed like a nice place so here I am. Hope I can have a good time with all of you.
This is an AMAZING place! I give you a warm welcome on behalf of the AnimeSuki members!
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 08:41   Link #11678
F. Velvet
Marionette
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Forever Alone Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! It is great to make new friends in this forum!
Awww, I didn't think someone would actually answer to my introduction. Thanks a lot for the warm welcome Koominator! ^^

And welcome to all the new ones like me 8D!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Heylo everyone! I'm new here, though it doesn't really feel like it, what with all the forum stalking wandering I've been doing - especially in the Umineko section. ^^; I can tell you, it helped me get through the whole quiz thing in episode 8.

So - long story short - I decided I should join; nice to meet you all! :3
Hey! I've been stalking the Umineko community in this forum as well XD
F. Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 16:13   Link #11679
rip!
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brazil
Age: 22
Hello everyone, I'm Rodrigo from Brazil.. but just call me rip! . I'm mainly into romance/comedy/slice of life anime, and I ended up here after watching school rumble, lol. I was very frustrated and read some of the posts and it was very interesting so I signed in. Hope to post more (:
rip! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 11:40   Link #11680
METHOD_REPLEKIA/.
Mio no Miko
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Metafalica
Age: 22
Hey everyone! I'm METHOD_REPEKIA/.
You can call me Method
I enjoy the magical girl genre of anime, and I LOVE making AMV's
I have been here a couple of times, lurking of course. And I just decided to join.
I hope to get to know you all a little better!
<3 Method
METHOD_REPLEKIA/. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
introduction, new members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.