AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-20, 23:10   Link #11821
Shin'i
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I'm new

pretty sweet site - I get a avi and sig right off the bat
__________________
Shin'i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 08:58   Link #11822
sawamu
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: latin america
Nice to meet you all! I'm just another manga fan.
sawamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 00:54   Link #11823
FrontStone
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hokkaido, Japan
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to FrontStone Send a message via Skype™ to FrontStone
Wink

Hello!
I'm new member here.
I'm a university student in japan, learning English there.
And I'm wheelchair user.
I like Japanese anime, lightnovel, and manga very much!!
If you don't mind, talk with me and be friend!
please contact me on Skype.
FrontStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 05:06   Link #11824
LeOCelS
Nocturne
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Yoo.. Hai there, still new here so hope can get along with ur guys just fine...
LeOCelS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 15:39   Link #11825
SynLogiK
Illogical
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Send a message via Skype™ to SynLogiK
Herro! I'm new, I love watching anime, hope for the best with this forum
SynLogiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 02:03   Link #11826
Pokaru
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Nice to meet you all, I'm newbie here starting today but I'm not when it comes to anime manga, though.
I may not have much time to post and I know I can go missing sometimes as I always do with other forums. But in any case, I still want to say that this is a great forum and I love being with you all.
Pokaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 14:05   Link #11827
Kapono
Kurumu's chosen one
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hawaii
Send a message via Skype™ to Kapono
Hey everyone, first time I ever got into manga, and it's been awesome to say the least. Anyway I look forward to learning more about manga in the future.
Kapono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 15:39   Link #11828
mochichan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012


I started liking anime because of shows like Cardcaptor and Sailormoon. It's because of anime that I started learning to draw by copying the pictures from Detective Conan. I found this site because when I was randomly googling for anime download sites.

Music - My obsession right now is with AKB48. When I heard their song Beginner, I was mindblow when Acchan ripped off her arm. I think they're super cute but they can do hardcore things like Beginner, River, Alive or sing about suicide like Keibetsu. There's so many members to love because the members seem so natural and fun to watch on AKBINGO. <3 My favorite is the 30 yrs old pervy man Oshima Yuko and the trolling fashionista Shinoda Mariko.

But I also like SKE48, EXILE, FLOWER, Matsushita Yuya, YUI, Scandal, Koda Kumi, One Ok Rock, FLOW, Greeeen, Funky monkey baby, BRIGHT, KAT-TUN, Kyary, Spyair, Uverworld.

My favorite anime/manga - AKB49, Code Gaess, Death Note, Guilty Crown, Beelzebub, Soul Eaters, Persona 4, One Piece, Deadman wonderland, Fairy Tail, Shingeki no Kyojin.

I also have an Deviantart account. Anyone have one feel free to add me :3

http://sheix0.deviantart.com/

Nice to meet everyone~
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 17:40   Link #11829
captchaluff
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Erehwemos, Over the rainbow.
Hello! I am an avid fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, which I recommend for anyone who hasn't seen it. I am currently in the process of watching Bakemonogatari, Steins;Gate and Ano Hana. I hope I can (attempt to) fit in here!
captchaluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 07:58   Link #11830
Junjoublacklove
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ohio
Age: 16
Send a message via Yahoo to Junjoublacklove Send a message via Skype™ to Junjoublacklove
Hello I'm new here
Nice too meet you all. I hope we all can be friends
__________________
Junjoublacklove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 09:19   Link #11831
tminty1
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Hello, I'm tminty1. Glad to be here.
__________________
tminty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 00:49   Link #11832
SRanger
Remember, no moe.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Illinois, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by captchaluff View Post
Hello! I am an avid fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, which I recommend for anyone who hasn't seen it. I am currently in the process of watching Bakemonogatari, Steins;Gate and Ano Hana. I hope I can (attempt to) fit in here!
Hey welcome, Madoka and Steins;Gate are both great series, I also hear good things about Bakemonogatari, which I plan on watching in the future.
SRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 22:38   Link #11833
Uranos
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Germany
Hello everyone, I'm Uranos and happy to be here as well. I really love Anime, Manga and Light Novel. Especially the work of Kagami Takaya and Hiro Mashima. I am really looking forward to the animes starting next month.
Uranos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 02:26   Link #11834
Elberet
Wrath of Giltoniel
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Russia, Severodvinsk
Send a message via Skype™ to Elberet
Hello from russia with love to all Anime/manga/novel/VN community.
Elberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 06:03   Link #11835
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Welcome, everyone! Let's get along and be buddies!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 19:23   Link #11836
Roxey
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In my room o.O
Send a message via MSN to Roxey Send a message via Yahoo to Roxey Send a message via Skype™ to Roxey
Hey everyone, just looking to have some fun and meet new peeps =]
Roxey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 00:59   Link #11837
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by captchaluff View Post
Hello! I am an avid fan of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, which I recommend for anyone who hasn't seen it. I am currently in the process of watching Bakemonogatari, Steins;Gate and Ano Hana. I hope I can (attempt to) fit in here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junjoublacklove View Post
Hello I'm new here
Nice too meet you all. I hope we all can be friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by tminty1 View Post
Hello, I'm tminty1. Glad to be here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranos View Post
Hello everyone, I'm Uranos and happy to be here as well. I really love Anime, Manga and Light Novel. Especially the work of Kagami Takaya and Hiro Mashima. I am really looking forward to the animes starting next month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elberet View Post
Hello from russia with love to all Anime/manga/novel/VN community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxey View Post
Hey everyone, just looking to have some fun and meet new peeps =]
Welcome to the forums!! Hope you have a good time!
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 15:47   Link #11838
Youkakun
Junior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Germany
Hi @ everyone!
My name is Youkakun and i'm a german fansubber.
Normally just "Youka", but this forum didn't allowed me this name.

My favourite Animes are Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Elfen Lied.
I love Yandere, so i'm going to watch Mirai Nikki next time.
My favourite Manga is Love Hina, but i don't read Manga such as often like i'm watching Animes.

I'm studying computer science and are working as C++/Lua/Java programmer.
As fansubber my main job are karaoke effects for which i wrote my own programs.

Let's see what i can contribute to this forum
Youkakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:47   Link #11839
Ms. Valliere
Baka...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Halkeginia
Hello! Thought this place was pretty nice so I joined, hope to get along and make some friends perhaps?

I can't say I have much else to say, currently studying to go into fields regarding 3D animation, that's about it for now!
__________________
Ms. Valliere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:53   Link #11840
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youkakun View Post
Hi @ everyone!
My name is Youkakun and i'm a german fansubber.
Normally just "Youka", but this forum didn't allowed me this name.

My favourite Animes are Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Elfen Lied.
I love Yandere, so i'm going to watch Mirai Nikki next time.
My favourite Manga is Love Hina, but i don't read Manga such as often like i'm watching Animes.

I'm studying computer science and are working as C++/Lua/Java programmer.
As fansubber my main job are karaoke effects for which i wrote my own programs.

Let's see what i can contribute to this forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Valliere View Post
Hello! Thought this place was pretty nice so I joined, hope to get along and make some friends perhaps?


I can't say I have much else to say, currently studying to go into fields regarding 3D animation, that's about it for now!
Hey there! Welcome! Let's be friends~

Plenty of topics for you to choose from, so I am sure you will be able to contribute your thoughts.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
introduction, new members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.