AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-30, 19:47   Link #11921
Anonymous_Slider
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Together with my family, my samsung champ, and my Lenovo T61
Hello to all! Sorry if this is not my very first post(I got lost though). Hope that someone can recommend to me a good anime/LN.
Anonymous_Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 19:51   Link #11922
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous_Slider View Post
Hello to all! Sorry if this is not my very first post(I got lost though). Hope that someone can recommend to me a good anime/LN.
Hey there! You should head over to the Suggestion Forum.
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:32   Link #11923
MissHorrorstar
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cadet, Missouri
Send a message via Skype™ to MissHorrorstar
Welp, I'm a noob here. Haha. Just decided to make and account and all that good stuff in order to make some friends and have nice some conversations. ♥
MissHorrorstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 13:17   Link #11924
Br0kenZero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia, United States
One small beginning post for me, One giant leap into.....idk. Hola to all, Greatness has arrived to the forums :P jk jk. Really hope to have debates with others that change my perspective of different stories. Challenge my way of thinking you know. Please be gentle I bruise easily hope to make a alot of friends and not so many enemies.
Br0kenZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 13:31   Link #11925
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHorrorstar View Post
Welp, I'm a noob here. Haha. Just decided to make and account and all that good stuff in order to make some friends and have nice some conversations. ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kenZero View Post
One small beginning post for me, One giant leap into.....idk. Hola to all, Greatness has arrived to the forums :P jk jk. Really hope to have debates with others that change my perspective of different stories. Challenge my way of thinking you know. Please be gentle I bruise easily hope to make a alot of friends and not so many enemies.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! If you want to challenge your way of thinking, then do engage more in the discussions!!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 19:20   Link #11926
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 21
My name is Xezexal. I am a 19 year old male who has been watching anime seriously since around 17. I listen to Metal, J-Pop, Shoegaze and dream pop. I post on reddit a lot, and I browse /a/ almost every day. I post on a few other normal forums......
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 22:16   Link #11927
Hollowend
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Whats up with Anime?

Yo! I'm an anime nerd. But I like to talk about them more than watch. Death note in particular, anyone who wants to debate it...
Hollowend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 05:18   Link #11928
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
My name is Xezexal. I am a 19 year old male who has been watching anime seriously since around 17. I listen to Metal, J-Pop, Shoegaze and dream pop. I post on reddit a lot, and I browse /a/ almost every day. I post on a few other normal forums......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowend View Post
Yo! I'm an anime nerd. But I like to talk about them more than watch. Death note in particular, anyone who wants to debate it...
Hi Xezexal and Hollowend! Welcome to the forum! Hollowend, if you want to debate about Death Note, you should head to the Death Note sub-forum~
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 07:17   Link #11929
kiritro
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
hello evryone iam noob here i hope to have good time with evryon. Plz take care of me
kiritro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 07:22   Link #11930
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiritro View Post
hello evryone iam noob here i hope to have good time with evryon. Plz take care of me
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 12:15   Link #11931
zprime
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Hello everyone!
I am Zprime and I like anime.
I build (or used to) Gundam models and collect (small collection) Soul of Chogokin.
Still trying to learn Japanese and get used to kanji....a long long way to go.
Anyways..

It is nice to meet you all and I hope to make good acquaintances and friends!
zprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 12:23   Link #11932
starkiller72
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
hi i'm really happy to be here
starkiller72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 12:25   Link #11933
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zprime View Post
Hello everyone!
I am Zprime and I like anime.
I build (or used to) Gundam models and collect (small collection) Soul of Chogokin.
Still trying to learn Japanese and get used to kanji....a long long way to go.
Anyways..

It is nice to meet you all and I hope to make good acquaintances and friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller72 View Post
hi i'm really happy to be here
Hi!! Welcome to the forum!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 10:15   Link #11934
Vyral
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Hi !
I'm Vyral from France
My favourites animes are Buso Renkin and Shakugan No Shana.
I'm also a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts.
Vyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 18:42   Link #11935
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyral View Post
Hi !
I'm Vyral from France
My favourites animes are Buso Renkin and Shakugan No Shana.
I'm also a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Hello there!! I've been following these forums as a non-member for a while, and I finally made up the courage to join. I hope I'll have fun around here!!
Hi there! Welcome to the forum Hope you will have fun interacting with members of the forum
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 03:03   Link #11936
Shock T
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rockford, IL
Age: 19
Hey everyone! I'm Shock T, but you can call me by my real name, Tyler, if you like. I very much enjoy anime; I have enjoyed anime ever since I was very little. It's always been an addiction for me, as well as video games. They're my favorite things to do.

I like playing the piano too, but I'm not very good yet! I am also trying to learn Japanese (こんにちは!). Just learned Hiragana all the way, and I now gotta learn Katakana!

My favorite anime I've ever seen is Dragon Ball Z. I know some of you don't like it, but don't judge! To me, it's more than amazing!

Other favorite anime would be Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Those are probably my top three, but I have more favorites! Just ask me what they are, and I'll tell ya!

I'm currently watching Bleach, and Code Geass (about to start R2). As I already said, Bleach is one of my favorites! Code Geass is shaping up to be a good one for me too! I've never really watched too much of mech anime, but Code Geass is more than just a mech anime - much more! So much, it's not even really about the mechs, but about the emotions of the characters, their morals that make you think about your own, and the pain felt from all the Japanese. Great series so far!

My favorite video game I've ever played is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Amazing gameplay, story, music, everything! I love the whole series! Every single game is great. I am also very fond of Final Fantasy, Mario, Resident Evil, Super Smash Bros, and some other series. Ask me for more of my favorites if you want!

And if there is anything else you want to know about me, just ask! I'll be happy to answer you!

I'm looking forward to posting on the forums. Hopefully, all of you will make me want to stay on here for a long time!
Shock T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 04:13   Link #11937
Lovelynight
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Smile hii

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I love anime, it's awesome and I hope I'm gonna be active and talk lots about anime stuff =D
Lovelynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 06:34   Link #11938
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelynight View Post
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I love anime, it's awesome and I hope I'm gonna be active and talk lots about anime stuff =D
*stare at the DATE....

...Hi!!! Long time, no see...., I guess...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 08:56   Link #11939
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
thank you for your welcome! (it took me 10 minutes to realize how to quote...)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock T View Post
Hey everyone! I'm Shock T, but you can call me by my real name, Tyler, if you like. I very much enjoy anime; I have enjoyed anime ever since I was very little. It's always been an addiction for me, as well as video games. They're my favorite things to do.

I like playing the piano too, but I'm not very good yet! I am also trying to learn Japanese (こんにちは!). Just learned Hiragana all the way, and I now gotta learn Katakana!

My favorite anime I've ever seen is Dragon Ball Z. I know some of you don't like it, but don't judge! To me, it's more than amazing!

Other favorite anime would be Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Those are probably my top three, but I have more favorites! Just ask me what they are, and I'll tell ya!

I'm currently watching Bleach, and Code Geass (about to start R2). As I already said, Bleach is one of my favorites! Code Geass is shaping up to be a good one for me too! I've never really watched too much of mech anime, but Code Geass is more than just a mech anime - much more! So much, it's not even really about the mechs, but about the emotions of the characters, their morals that make you think about your own, and the pain felt from all the Japanese. Great series so far!

My favorite video game I've ever played is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Amazing gameplay, story, music, everything! I love the whole series! Every single game is great. I am also very fond of Final Fantasy, Mario, Resident Evil, Super Smash Bros, and some other series. Ask me for more of my favorites if you want!

And if there is anything else you want to know about me, just ask! I'll be happy to answer you!

I'm looking forward to posting on the forums. Hopefully, all of you will make me want to stay on here for a long time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelynight View Post
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I love anime, it's awesome and I hope I'm gonna be active and talk lots about anime stuff =D
Welcome to the forum! Hope you will have fun interacting with other members
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 13:37   Link #11940
fsior
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Everett, WA
Hey nice to meet everyone. I'm from the Seattle, WA area in the US. I appreciate the suggestions and responses to my threads that I have gotten from other members already. This has been a very helpful forum. Thanks.
fsior is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
introduction, new members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.