AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-08, 20:11   Link #11961
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by baskart416 View Post
Hallo Folks new member here nice to meet you all
I Hope we can get along well
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 13:42   Link #11962
Radeyz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sweden
Age: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to Radeyz
Oh hai :3

I'm new here. My name's Radeys (real name is Amadeus) and I'm 17 years old. I'm currently in high-school (Swedish high-school) and studying to become a game developer. I've been a gamer my whole life, starting from when I was three years old ^_^ Touhou and The Legend of Zelda are two of my favorite game-series, while my over all favorite game is TLoZ: Majora's Mask.

I like almost any type of anime and I started watching anime a couple of months ago (unless watching stuff like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh when I was a kid counts). It's too hard to mention a favorite one since I like so many ^^. Some of my favorites though are Inuyasha, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (yes, I'm a Yaoi fanboy xD) and the currently airing Haiyore! Nyaruko-San.

That's all you need to know about me :3 I hope I'll have fun here
Radeyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 13:44   Link #11963
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radeyz View Post
Oh hai :3

I'm new here. My name's Radeys (real name is Amadeus) and I'm 17 years old. I'm currently in high-school (Swedish high-school) and studying to become a game developer. I've been a gamer my whole life, starting from when I was three years old ^_^ Touhou and The Legend of Zelda are two of my favorite game-series, while my over all favorite game is TLoZ: Majora's Mask.

I like almost any type of anime and I started watching anime a couple of months ago (unless watching stuff like Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh when I was a kid counts). It's too hard to mention a favorite one since I like so many ^^. Some of my favorites though are Inuyasha, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (yes, I'm a Yaoi fanboy xD) and the currently airing Haiyore! Nyaruko-San.

That's all you need to know about me :3 I hope I'll have fun here
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 21:30   Link #11964
Neosalacberryx
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Hello! I'm new here. :3 I'm Elana, I'm 15 years old and from Australia and I've been an anime fan for a few years now. My favourite series are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-on! and Lucky Star.

Hopefully I'll make some new friends here!
Neosalacberryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 04:08   Link #11965
Krytonis
Avatar by Patchy! <3
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neosalacberryx View Post
Hello! I'm new here. :3 I'm Elana, I'm 15 years old and from Australia and I've been an anime fan for a few years now. My favourite series are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-on! and Lucky Star.

Hopefully I'll make some new friends here!
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here! Make lot's of friends!
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 14:19   Link #11966
Dreamer90
Lost in thought
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time registered member. I've seriously gonna stop being so lazy...
Anyway, hopefully I'll have a good stay here!

D3
Dreamer90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 14:41   Link #11967
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neosalacberryx View Post
Hello! I'm new here. :3 I'm Elana, I'm 15 years old and from Australia and I've been an anime fan for a few years now. My favourite series are The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, K-on! and Lucky Star.

Hopefully I'll make some new friends here!
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer90 View Post
Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time registered member. I've seriously gonna stop being so lazy...
Anyway, hopefully I'll have a good stay here!

D3
Welcome back!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 16:06   Link #11968
Krytonis
Avatar by Patchy! <3
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer90 View Post
Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time registered member. I've seriously gonna stop being so lazy...
Anyway, hopefully I'll have a good stay here!

D3
Welcome to the forums!
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 00:14   Link #11969
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21
Hello, I am a French woman of 19 years being a fan of anime and manga and Shonen mostly YURI! I love video games (fighting, action / adventure). I came on this forum to discuss anime especially Moretsu Pirate. I also watch One Piece, Naruto Shippuden.

PS: I was already present but I notice that my message was not posting here but in another topic ^ ^ "
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 00:55   Link #11970
Krytonis
Avatar by Patchy! <3
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Hello, I am a French woman of 19 years being a fan of anime and manga and Shonen mostly YURI! I love video games (fighting, action / adventure). I came on this forum to discuss anime especially Moretsu Pirate. I also watch One Piece, Naruto Shippuden.

PS: I was already present but I notice that my message was not posting here but in another topic ^ ^ "
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy staying here! ^^
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:21   Link #11971
Kyulutfi
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
i'm a noob here, i like to read some LN and watch anime. My fave Genre maybe some fantasy type. i found this forum when i was searching for some place to get info about some LN
well, so i think i wanna join in the discussion so i join here
i hope i can get along in here
Kyulutfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 09:55   Link #11972
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Hello, I am a French woman of 19 years being a fan of anime and manga and Shonen mostly YURI! I love video games (fighting, action / adventure). I came on this forum to discuss anime especially Moretsu Pirate. I also watch One Piece, Naruto Shippuden.

PS: I was already present but I notice that my message was not posting here but in another topic ^ ^ "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyulutfi View Post
i'm a noob here, i like to read some LN and watch anime. My fave Genre maybe some fantasy type. i found this forum when i was searching for some place to get info about some LN
well, so i think i wanna join in the discussion so i join here
i hope i can get along in here
Hi there! Welcome to the forum
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 11:41   Link #11973
Mazyrian
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Mazyrian here. Though there's still a few anime and manga series I keep following, I don't consume those as much as I used to; now I spend most of my time (free or not) playing VNs.
Like awesome action and mind screw, but in secret also want my moe.
Mazyrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 11:43   Link #11974
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
Mazyrian here. Though there's still a few anime and manga series I keep following, I don't consume those as much as I used to; now I spend most of my time (free or not) playing VNs.
Like awesome action and mind screw, but in secret also want my moe.
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 15:17   Link #11975
Crimson Legacy
Crimson Legacy
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ikebukuro
Age: 22
Hello my dear esteemed and fellow anime fans! My name is Crimson Legacy and I am new to this great forum! I am a big fan of One Piece, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, as well as Durarara!!, Code Geass, Pandora Hearts e.t.c..... I am a 20 year old guy who never gets tired of the wonderful world we anime fans indulge in every week whilst waiting for the latest edition of our favourite manga or anime episode. I hope I can discuss my favourite anime here in the presence of my fellow compatriots.
Crimson Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 15:20   Link #11976
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Legacy View Post
Hello my dear esteemed and fellow anime fans! My name is Crimson Legacy and I am new to this great forum! I am a big fan of One Piece, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, as well as Durarara!!, Code Geass, Pandora Hearts e.t.c..... I am a 20 year old guy who never gets tired of the wonderful world we anime fans indulge in every week whilst waiting for the latest edition of our favourite manga or anime episode. I hope I can discuss my favourite anime here in the presence of my fellow compatriots.
Hi! Welcome to the forum!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 17:30   Link #11977
Satellizer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Hi all, I am a Chinese American who is fluent in Japanese, having lived in Japan for 7 years as a kid. It is a very very nice asset to have when you're a manga fan, and looking forward to sharing that asset with you all (within the limits of forum rules, of course).
Satellizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 17:34   Link #11978
Krytonis
Avatar by Patchy! <3
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satellizer View Post
Hi all, I am a Chinese American who is fluent in Japanese, having lived in Japan for 7 years as a kid. It is a very very nice asset to have when you're a manga fan, and looking forward to sharing that asset with you all (within the limits of forum rules, of course).
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 17:35   Link #11979
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satellizer View Post
Hi all, I am a Chinese American who is fluent in Japanese, having lived in Japan for 7 years as a kid. It is a very very nice asset to have when you're a manga fan, and looking forward to sharing that asset with you all (within the limits of forum rules, of course).
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 16:27   Link #11980
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Natal-RN, Brazil
Age: 18
Hi to everyone.

Despite having been a member of many communites throughout all of my internet life, I can say that this is probably the first time I ever made an introduction post (if my memory is correct, which may be not the case).

I'm a brazilian guy in my last year of high school and am an anime and manga fan since I was very small. I can watch pretty much anything, from bloody horror to cute and moe mahou shoujo. Some of my favorite series are the When They Cry sound novels by 07th Expansion (as you can notice from the Eva-Beatrice avatar, my [currently] favorite character) and almost any work from TYPE-MOON. I however, dislike Naruto with such passion you can't measure (tried to watch it, but did not like it).
GabrieliosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
introduction, new members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.