AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-11, 05:36   Link #12141
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripster View Post
Hello, New here~
Hey Ripster! Welcome to the forums!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 11:14   Link #12142
Saishy
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Hello.

I'm just a game designer wannabe with attention deficit and
__________________
Saishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 11:29   Link #12143
Eragon
Legit star crossed lovers
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the warm embrace of ice.
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Ahemm... feel free to ask for assistance as long as we are online,,
And what are you doing?
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 11:29   Link #12144
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saishy View Post
Hello.

I'm just a game designer wannabe with attention deficit and
Hey Saishy! Welcome to the forums!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 18:21   Link #12145
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
And what are you doing?
What? they're not asking?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 21:24   Link #12146
Tammuz
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saishy View Post
Hello.

I'm just a game designer wannabe with attention deficit and
I see what you did there- and I like it XD
Tammuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 02:44   Link #12147
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saishy View Post
Hello.

I'm just a game designer wannabe with attention deficit and
Hi Saishy, welcome to the forums.
__________________
Sir Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 15:56   Link #12148
mantidor
the Iniquitous
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: bogotá
Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Wow if its been a long time,

I'm not new here, but I left the forums for so long that I might as well be called a newbie again! Maybe I'll end up leaving again, anime has never grasped me they way it used to, but this place brings back so many memories, that when I was checking out my old account it felt rude to not stop by and say hi.

Everything has changed so much, is NoSanninWa still around? Boney Jellyfish? damn, I'm checking the dates, I was here in 2003!

Well, hello people , I'll lurk around to see what is happening in the anime world, last I left it wasn't that great, but maybe it has changed!
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 15:58   Link #12149
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Welcome back sir, hows your vacation?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 16:04   Link #12150
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor View Post
Wow if its been a long time,

I'm not new here, but I left the forums for so long that I might as well be called a newbie again! Maybe I'll end up leaving again, anime has never grasped me they way it used to, but this place brings back so many memories, that when I was checking out my old account it felt rude to not stop by and say hi.

Everything has changed so much, is NoSanninWa still around? Boney Jellyfish? damn, I'm checking the dates, I was here in 2003!

Well, hello people , I'll lurk around to see what is happening in the anime world, last I left it wasn't that great, but maybe it has changed!
Hey there! Welcome back to the forums!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 00:16   Link #12151
qz89
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Question Introduce Yourself (INterview Session With Azu~nyan)



Azu~Nyan:- Konichiwa , Genki?
Qz:- Genki desu

Azu~Nyan:- Can Qz introduce yourself?
Qz:- Why?

Azu~Nyan:- ...never mind then...
Qz:- choto mate kudasai!! Gomen..Gomen

Azu~Nyan:- hehe
Qz:- Well Then..erhm..ok.. My name is Qz, i'm just a healthy boy that searching for my own places to fit in, just trying to be myself, doing what i like, and say what i like, free from anything, i'm simple and yet a complicated person...it's ok..

Azu~Nyan:- why Qz join AnimeSuki?
Qz:- I have passion towards anime and addicted to manga, searching a same people like me, coz i'm lonely person...i think...

Azu~nyan:- This is realy a long conversation..lets continue at other place, shall we..
Qz:-....
qz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:01   Link #12152
Zeydra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I always have trouble with introductions, but here goes. Hi, the name's Zeydra, interests are anime, games, and the usual stuff that goes along with this sort of thing. I'll be around but figured I'd introduce myself formally before posting.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:14   Link #12153
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
I always have trouble with introductions, but here goes. Hi, the name's Zeydra, interests are anime, games, and the usual stuff that goes along with this sort of thing. I'll be around but figured I'd introduce myself formally before posting.
Hello Zeydra. Welcome to the forums.
__________________
Sir Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:13   Link #12154
Bourbon
There is only one truth!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: England, UK.
Age: 25
Howdy everyone!

I joined up because of a recommendation from a friend and I thought I'd sign up. I enjoy Horror and RPG computer games (especially JRPG's like Persona 4, and the Final Fantasy games...if they count as JRPG's).

Of course I love watching anime and reading manga. My favourite anime and manga series is Detective Conan, followed closely by Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Clannad.

I also enjoy Web Design (I took a 3 year University Course on Computer Science) and do like building websites whenever I get any spare time (inbetween work, games, anime and friends!).

I hope that I can fit in (somewhere) here!
Bourbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:14   Link #12155
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz89 View Post

Azu~Nyan:- Konichiwa , Genki?
Qz:- Genki desu

Azu~Nyan:- Can Qz introduce yourself?
Qz:- Why?

Azu~Nyan:- ...never mind then...
Qz:- choto mate kudasai!! Gomen..Gomen

Azu~Nyan:- hehe
Qz:- Well Then..erhm..ok.. My name is Qz, i'm just a healthy boy that searching for my own places to fit in, just trying to be myself, doing what i like, and say what i like, free from anything, i'm simple and yet a complicated person...it's ok..

Azu~Nyan:- why Qz join AnimeSuki?
Qz:- I have passion towards anime and addicted to manga, searching a same people like me, coz i'm lonely person...i think...

Azu~nyan:- This is realy a long conversation..lets continue at other place, shall we..
Qz:-....
Hi qz89! Welcome to the forums! What an interesting way of introducing yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeydra View Post
I always have trouble with introductions, but here goes. Hi, the name's Zeydra, interests are anime, games, and the usual stuff that goes along with this sort of thing. I'll be around but figured I'd introduce myself formally before posting.
Hey there Zeydra! Welcome! Give a pat to yourself, you have managed to introduce yourself successfully
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 14:31   Link #12156
Hendra_Ouma
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Hello All ,,,
I wish , we can be a good friend .
Hendra_Ouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 14:31   Link #12157
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendra_Ouma View Post
Hello All ,,,
I wish , we can be a good friend .
Hello Hendra_Ouma! Welcome!
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 21:19   Link #12158
Blackwings55
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Brand new

hello Im new here and ready to post about anime visual novels and ect to find out things you can't on your own because there over seen or forgotten! The biggest question I have is for higurashi FROM the visual novels itself.
Blackwings55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 02:58   Link #12159
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwings55 View Post
hello Im new here and ready to post about anime visual novels and ect to find out things you can't on your own because there over seen or forgotten! The biggest question I have is for higurashi FROM the visual novels itself.
Hi Blackwings55! Welcome to the forums!

Oh, I could see that you already posted your question. Let's hope it will be answered
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 07:40   Link #12160
Sir Maddy
~Feel like a sir.
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwings55 View Post
hello Im new here and ready to post about anime visual novels and ect to find out things you can't on your own because there over seen or forgotten! The biggest question I have is for higurashi FROM the visual novels itself.
Hello Blackwings55. Welcome to the forums and I shall now answer your question in the correct thread.
__________________
Sir Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
introduction, new members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.