AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-09, 09:49   Link #1
ZeroGT00

I need your opinions

I just finished watching Gunslingergirl, an amazing anime i would definitely recommend. While going through the special features i noticed that there were some of the same people in Burst Angel and Samurai 7 that worked on this. Basically I just want your opinion on these two animes. I will continue searching for posts, but it's late here and I wanted to post this before i went to bed and forgot it. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 2006-08-13, 14:42   Link #2
howzitboy

samurai 7 was great anime to watch. samurai vs mechs. what more could u want in an anime? yeah some of the cg was cheesy but i really liked this show.
Old 2006-08-13, 15:36   Link #3
Grungir

Samurai 7 is excellent. I would definately reccomend watching it!
Old 2006-08-13, 18:15   Link #4
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

I loved Crazy Burst Angel...Seven Samurai always felt a bit boring to me atleast
Old 2006-08-16, 14:25   Link #5
ZeroGT00

Okay I'll pick them up as soon as i finish with Fafner. Thanks for the replies

I broke down and bought all of Burst Angel, since i couldn't find one volume of Fafner. All i can say is i wish i had done it sooner. This is an awesome anime and i can't wait for the ova to come out (they said there was an ova in the works in the commentary on disk 6). Thanks for your opinion Shinoto.

As for Howzitboy and Grungir, I'm still going to be getting Samurai 7, but i'm almost broke now and need to wait to get paid before buying anything else.

Edit: used edit so i could give credit where it's due, but without (hopefully) digging up a dead post.. Thanks again!

Last edited by ZeroGT00; 2006-08-28 at 01:32.
Closed Thread