AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2007-03-17, 20:49   Link #301
TrueAlchemist

well, this spoiler is from a guy called hadora in Narutofan forum.
-Aion Clock wanna the Sky Regalia for this familly, because of his father is the boss of a big society.
-Sora speak with Spit Fire, and tell him that if he wanna give the fire regalia to Kazu, he crush them in 2 secondes to get back the regalia
-page with Infinite Volcano trcik by Spit fire ^^
-Sora stop the trick with the wind régalia, he have cyborg leg, and a helicopter is hit and get mashed on Spit Fire..

Personally I don't believe it.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 08:34   Link #302
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Well, not all of it is bullshit. Some of this (Infinity Atmosphere and Spitfire vs. Sora) is mentioned in the previews.

美坂はHGの秘書。ニケを調査するためにヘリを用意。 スピvs空。 (スピが再起しようとしている回想シーン2ページをはさみ) 炎の道・無限の煉獄(フレイムロード・インフィニティ・インフェルノ)すら切り裂く枢製風の 玉璽。 その狙いは、スピではなく背後の左家自家用ヘリ。墜落爆発大炎上
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-18, 09:10   Link #303
TrueAlchemist

well, blowing up helicopter is very OG like.
But, cyborg leg. man, AG is getting out of control if that is truth
Old 2007-03-18, 11:53   Link #304
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

It also seems to contradict the previous chapter.

Wasn't it mentioned that NIKE was the one who fought Kilik all those years ago? If so, it's NIKE who should have cyborg legs, not Sora.
Old 2007-03-19, 16:56   Link #305
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet View Post
美坂はHGの秘書。
Please tell me this isn't what I think it means.
Quote:
ニケを調査するためにヘリを用意。 スピvs空。 (スピが再起しようとしている回想シーン2ページをはさみ) 炎の道・無限の煉獄(フレイムロード・インフィニティ・インフェルノ)すら切り裂く枢製風の 玉璽。
Infinity Inferno, eh? This really makes me wonder about Yoshitsune's Infinity Atmosphere. Infinity Sekuhara, anyone?
Quote:
その狙いは、スピではなく背後の左家自家用ヘリ。墜落爆発大炎上
So whose helicopter got shot down? Sano's?

Latest Post: Black Lagoon Summaries Update and Volume 1 (VIZ) Impressions… (August 15,2008)
Latest Summary: Elemental Gelade [Volume 14] (July 29, 2008)
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 03:06   Link #306
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOT].L View Post
It's the Jade Road. The scans clearly has it as "緋翠の道 (ジェド・ロード)." Nike's name is also Takeuchi Sora, with his first name written in a different kanji (武內宙-Takeuchi Sora/Nike, 武內空-Takeuchi Sora/the one we know). Interestingly, Kilik seems to run the Gaia Road (大地の道/ガイア・ロード) instead of the Jade Road.
One thing I don't get.
Wikipedia seems to list both Nike and Kilik under both Gaia and Jade road. But both times as Gem King, and always Kilik as "former"

Gem King (石の王) -- Jade Road (緋翠の道) -- (Current) Sora "Nike" Takeuchi -- (Former) Kilik

Gem King (石の王) -- Gaia Road (大地の道) -- (Current) Sora "Nike" Takeuchi -- (Former) Kilik

How does that work? And does this mean that Nike stole or got a hold of Kilik's Regalia and King title? Then what title does Kilik hold right now?
Old 2007-03-20, 09:24   Link #307
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Well, apparently Nike's road is Jade Road, while Kilik's road is Gaia Road. However, they are both King of Gems, current and former.

Gaia is Earth in Greek mythology, for those who weren't aware. And Jade is, obviously, a semiprecious stone.
Old 2007-03-20, 09:58   Link #308
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Question:
Does the Manga of Air Gear continue far and far further then when the Anime ended?

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 12:40   Link #309
Hydex

Yes it does.
Hydex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 13:23   Link #310
U<3Anime
Boo!

美坂はHGの秘書。

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOT].L View Post
Please tell me this isn't what I think it means.

Infinity Inferno, eh? This really makes me wonder about Yoshitsune's Infinity Atmosphere. Infinity Sekuhara, anyone?

So whose helicopter got shot down? Sano's?
Hard Gay makes a special appearance!
Old 2007-03-20, 14:34   Link #311
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areguzanda View Post
Question:
Does the Manga of Air Gear continue far and far further then when the Anime ended?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydex View Post
Yes it does.
thought so...
I guess I have no choice but to buy the English version of the Manga as it comes out slowly 1 Volume at the time... *sight*

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-20, 15:00   Link #312
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
One thing I don't get.
Wikipedia seems to list both Nike and Kilik under both Gaia and Jade road. But both times as Gem King, and always Kilik as "former"

Gem King (石の王) -- Jade Road (緋翠の道) -- (Current) Sora "Nike" Takeuchi -- (Former) Kilik

Gem King (石の王) -- Gaia Road (大地の道) -- (Current) Sora "Nike" Takeuchi -- (Former) Kilik
The word "Wikipedia" itself should be sufficient in answering this question. I mean, come on, it's Wiki. The majority of the people editing Wikipedia are ignorant asswipes who can't seem to get their heads out of their asses for the life of them to agree on something. Especially when it comes to relatively new and obscure anime articles like Air Gear. The bulk of people editing the Air Gear article itself are either self-absorbed fanboys/fangirls who can't seem to get their facts straight but continue to claim that they are right, or are misinformed amateurs that don't know anything at all. Another annoying thing is that whenever correct eidts are made they often get reverted by idiots that go "OMFG POST IT IN THE DISCUSSION FIRST!!", and when you actually do what they propose you do they never seem to check the godamned discussion section. Then you make the edits again because no-ones responds, but the moment you do you get the same old "OMFG POST IT IN THE DISCUSSION FIRST!!" shit again. And the vicious cycle repeats itself endlessly. With all that said, however, I'll have to admit the article is much more regulated now than what it used to be. It's still got its quirks; sometimes minor but other times major, so don't put too much faith in the article for the time being. Besides you can usually figure out what you want to know yourself if you put some time into it.

Quote:
How does that work? And does this mean that Nike stole or got a hold of Kilik's Regalia and King title? Then what title does Kilik hold right now?
That, now, you'll have to ask Oh!great for the answer. (or just wait until he eventually explains it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
美坂はHGの秘書。

Hard Gay makes a special appearance!
I so want to believe that, but somehow I can't bring myself to doing it.

Latest Post: Black Lagoon Summaries Update and Volume 1 (VIZ) Impressions… (August 15,2008)
Old 2007-03-21, 01:40   Link #313
Hiku

So Nike has the Regalia of the Gem king, and Kilik is without Regalia? Where exactly did it mention that Nike is the Gem King? Was it when he appeared before Sora?
Strange that two Kings of the same Regalia can have different roads like that.
Old 2007-03-21, 02:06   Link #314
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
So Nike has the Regalia of the Gem king, and Kilik is without Regalia? Where exactly did it mention that Nike is the Gem King? Was it when he appeared before Sora?
Strange that two Kings of the same Regalia can have different roads like that.
There are two places where Nike is mentioned. His name first crops up in this scan depicting the structure of Genesis.

Chapter 157 confirms his identity.

Chances are Nike does possess his own regalia, but since he runs a different Road from Kilik his regalia could very well be unique. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that both Kilik and Nike have their own respective regalias. The only thing these two have in common is (possibly) their title.

Interestingly enough, I don't think Oh!great has ever clarified Kilik's current position in Sleeping Forest v2.0. Sure, he's a prominent figure, but whether he still holds the actual title of Gem King is unclear. He's probably got the skills, but the question of his current standing remains to be answered. (creating questions seems to be one of Oh!great's ever-lasting qualities)

Old 2007-03-23, 12:02   Link #315
tritoch

Happened before too. Somebody forgot to put up the scans. >,>

Oh well. no hurries
Old 2007-03-24, 14:02   Link #316
tritoch

nice illusion trick from Spitfire/Iron clock.
Old 2007-03-24, 16:16   Link #317
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

Oh, way to complicate things Oh!great. Now we have a frigging combined Road - Apollo Road - just how the hell are you planning to explain that one?

Old 2007-03-24, 19:32   Link #318
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

so who is fighting? Nike or Sora?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 21:02   Link #319
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
so who is fighting? Nike or Sora?
Both... but Nike tried to take down Spitfire and Sano at the same time, and got taken down b/c they used the Apollo Road to make illusions of themselves.

PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 00:37   Link #320
TrueAlchemist

god, this is nice to see two chapter at one time.
hmm, I must misunderstood last chapter.

So, Sora was the one who fought Kirik.
Nike talked like he can feel the pain, too.

At page 18, is it me or does sora look similar Ikki?
all character designs seem all same.

Tags
action, shounen, tournament