AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-30, 19:35   Link #1821
Kiety
Feito-ism
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs View Post
Does Fate do the unitail thing with her hair too? It looks like it.

I think it'd be sweet to have a show where characters change hairstyle frequently.
looks like she's got her hair down with a tie at the end in normal TSAB clothing, and with barrier jacket its back to unitail thingy! wat DO u call that style!?!?

nanoha's barrier jacket hairstyle is also unitail thingy luckily!

the Zettai Ryouiki in StrikerS will cause many many nosebleeds imo, need to get some towels prepared

ps. I just came back from the comi-fest in Taipei, Taiwan, and to my surprise there were hardly any Nanoha merchandise being sold >___< all i managed to find was a trading card set of 3 and a plastic card thing for writing on. Need to go complain to the executives running the fest!
Old 2007-01-30, 20:27   Link #1822
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Better scans of the magazine pages,
Interesting, Nanoha seems to have the nick-name "Ace of Aces" (ie ace among aces)...

Quote:
Notice the "Nanoha and Fate, relax mode" on bottom right
Old 2007-01-30, 20:55   Link #1823
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Hmm, haven't checked this thread in far too long, and it looks like things have taken a turn for the worse on the StrikerS front. Someone mind filling me in on some details, I don't feel inclined to sift through 30 pages of posts looking for info

Just a brief resume is fine
Old 2007-01-30, 20:58   Link #1824
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
Hmm, haven't checked this thread in far too long, and it looks like things have taken a turn for the worse on the StrikerS front. Someone mind filling me in on some details, I don't feel inclined to sift through 30 pages of posts looking for info

Just a brief resume is fine
Kyon is now Chrono

Nanoha changes her hair everyday

Fate is now a MILF with 2 children

She also cuddles in bed with her son when he is afraid of the dark
Old 2007-01-30, 21:07   Link #1825
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

In short, the world as we know it has come to an end
I hope Nanoha still blows up stuff and Fate still wants to push her down
Old 2007-01-30, 21:12   Link #1826
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

So, basically it's not Nanoha any more? *Sigh* and I was so looking forward to StrikerS.
Old 2007-01-30, 21:20   Link #1827
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Notice the "Nanoha and Fate, relax mode" on bottom right
WHHATT???!! NOOOoooooooooo......
I demand a Hayate relax Mode
Preferably something even more revealing than fates
Old 2007-01-30, 21:22   Link #1828
aers
*Fansubber

Quote:
Interesting, Nanoha seems to have the nick-name "Ace of Aces" (ie ace among aces)...
Also IIRC the translation for the 3rd StrikerS manga said something about Nanoha being the most important/key to their group; there's obviously a lot more to this then just the mage rankings <_< So anyone freaknig out because Hayate is SS and Nanoha's only S+ should stop!

Quote:
So, basically it's not Nanoha any more? *Sigh* and I was so looking forward to StrikerS.
Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate are 19, far too powerful for their own good, and have command of a TSAB mobile battle section.
Old 2007-01-30, 21:31   Link #1829
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
~ and fate sure is grabbing those orphans like hot cakes...what is she trying to do? give me back my single fate *cries*
Fate is basically adopting( no pun intended) Nanoha's 'Friendship Strategy', only with more direct consequences.

"Say mother."
"Are you insane, woman? You're my enemy!"
"*twists arm a bit* Say mother."
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Mother! Mother!"
"Good boy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Hayate looks like Strike Gundam ~
Add a few more letters and maybe a plus-sign, and we will have Hayate Freedom. Nanaho is the personification of the Ideon-gun of course.

Narf.
Old 2007-01-30, 21:47   Link #1830
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Fate is basically adopting( no pun intended) Nanoha's 'Friendship Strategy', only with more direct consequences.

"Say mother."
"Are you insane, woman? You're my enemy!"
"*twists arm a bit* Say mother."
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Mother! Mother!"
"Good boy."
Mommy

Quote:
Add a few more letters and maybe a plus-sign, and we will have Hayate Freedom. Nanaho is the personification of the Ideon-gun of course.
She could have DRAGOON system and fire her detached feathers like Gin-sama at the same time
Old 2007-01-30, 22:05   Link #1831
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe View Post
~ She could have DRAGOON system and fire her detached feathers like Gin-sama at the same time
She already has a pseudo-Dragoon system in the form of the Knights. They are after all, extensions of her powers in the first place.

Cheers.
Old 2007-01-30, 22:28   Link #1832
Alavaria

If she can still use Photon Lancer: Genocide Shift she would definitely outspam Kira ..
(still wondering how Nanoha survived that ... like dodge thousands of energy balls?)
And I think .. Her Ragnarok Breaker seems to have three parts?

PL: Nanoha Shift would of course be able to turn a mountain into sub-atomic particles ..
Old 2007-01-30, 22:35   Link #1833
aers
*Fansubber

Ragnarok Breaker's charge shows three triangle thingies but the blast itself is single, I think?

Quote:
If she can still use Photon Lancer: Genocide Shift she would definitely outspam Kira ..
(still wondering how Nanoha survived that ... like dodge thousands of energy balls?)
When did this happen because I don't recall it, is it in the manga? Or am I just spacing out <_<

I really need to read the A's Manga >.> BRB
Old 2007-01-30, 22:46   Link #1834
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Genocide Shift was Reinforce's version of Photon Lancer, unfortunately all we saw of it was the charging sequence ^^;;;;

And what's all this talk about Hayate looking like Strike? I don't see the resemblance ^^;

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
Old 2007-01-30, 23:03   Link #1835
Kiety
Feito-ism
*Fansubber

watt how can u not see the resemblence, she's got 6 wing thingies behind her back, take a real close look! Hayate Freedom!
Old 2007-01-30, 23:06   Link #1836
Sakuya
*Artist

Wow, 19 years old already? I think they're too old for their outfits. Or rather, I think Nanoha is too old for her outfit as well as her hair like that. I think they should've kept them at schoolgirl-teen mode from the end of A's but whatever, I'm still looking forward to it.

I wonder if they will continue with the transformation sequences? I don't think they should. Although I'm definitely looking forward to more Hayate in action.
Old 2007-01-30, 23:06   Link #1837
aers
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Genocide Shift was Reinforce's version of Photon Lancer, unfortunately all we saw of it was the charging sequence ^^;;;;

And what's all this talk about Hayate looking like Strike? I don't see the resemblance ^^;
oh dammit that's right ;[

i'll be somewhat annoyed if hayate is able to do nanoha or fate's signature moves, though <_<
Old 2007-01-30, 23:11   Link #1838
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Damn it! We need WINGS OF LIGHT! They rock!

Anyways, you think Hayate should have wings of light?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2007-01-30, 23:20   Link #1839
Kikaifan
Blazing General

-Well Hayate would only know what they knew up until the point they were magi-absorbed, if anything. I'm sure they've got plenty of all-new, all-improved skills. In fact, after that first chapter of the manga, I know it...

-I'd bet Nanoha shielded the genocide shift. If it's like phalanx shift and fires in waves I think her cartridge-boosted barrier could handle it.

-6 wings is a count traditionally associated with Seraphim.

-Where the 'de-lolification' is concerned... it's all about whether there's commensurate character growth. How much I appreciate the total paradigm shift will, I think, have a lot to do with whether the characters have developed in an appealing way in response.

Hayate having the rank supposedly attributed to the humanoid YnS is, as far as this fanboy is concerned, evidence that she is Reinforce in some vague bullshit way as alluded to in the manga that I will assign disproportionate importance to.

ALL HAIL THE ONCE AND FUTURE QUEEN.
Old 2007-01-30, 23:32   Link #1840
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

After voting for Nanoha in SaiGAR, I wonder if Lindy got stronger at all... of course, the chances of that is slim to nil.

(also, why o why aren't Arisa and Suzuka more involved...)

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Closed Thread