AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-14, 15:36   Link #1
Rezard

[Manga] What happen to Rin?

In chapter 177, we see kakashi giving a speech to Sasuke to make him give up on his revenge.

During this speech, he says that all his friends are already dead, but thatís not all he said, he also says that he have already seen someone follow the path of revenge and it ended in tragedy.

Could Rin had followed the path of revenge? Against the rock village?
In present naruto time it the leaf and the rock are no longer in war, so did Rin became a criminal to continue to wage war against them? What do you think?
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 15:43   Link #2
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Dude it was war time and kakashi was like 12. I'm surprised kakashi lived long enough to get the sharingan himself.

In a ninja battle they usually try to kill eachother (especially in a war). I'm not suprised at all that a 12 year old gennin died in a ninja war.

I mean even the 1st hokage's son died and he had super strenght like tsunade AND naruto's infallable attitude.
Old 2006-08-14, 19:12   Link #3
Rurik
Golden

The evil green Dwarves took her away......

She should be dead. as per Kakakshi's observation on his friends.
Old 2006-08-14, 20:16   Link #4
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard
Could Rin had followed the path of revenge? Against the rock village?
In present naruto time it the leaf and the rock are no longer in war, so did Rin became a criminal to continue to wage war against them? What do you think?
Seems plausible... but Rin doesn't really seem like the vengeful type...

Quote:
I mean even the 1st hokage's son died and he had super strenght like tsunade AND naruto's infallable attitude.
Wait, what? When did we ever hear anyting about the 1st hokage's son, Tsunade's father?

Rin is dead, but how and when is unknown... died during the war, fair chance... died during a mission sometime after the war, also possible... Went on a suicide mission to avenge a loved one, less likely, but still possible
Slayerx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 20:57   Link #5
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard
In chapter 177, we see kakashi giving a speech to Sasuke to make him give up on his revenge.

During this speech, he says that all his friends are already dead, but thatís not all he said, he also says that he have already seen someone follow the path of revenge and it ended in tragedy.

Good observation on your part. i never grasped the meaning of that quote until you mentioned it.

There is actually a lot more we dont know about kakashi. We only know about 13 yr old kakashi but there is still 13 year gap between kakashi then and kakashi now (26 yr old). What happen in those 13 years is still a mystery. Once again good point.
Yondaime-Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 21:23   Link #6
adien_000
WC3 Player

idk about rin is all confusing i know wat ur saying but have u ever thought rezard that rin problay joined the akatsuki and is the purple hair girl but maybe she diead it or using a ninjustu

but still good post
adien_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-14, 23:08   Link #7
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Yah Rin on a revenge war path against rock but has she given up that ideal now ? *points at deidara*.

The only thing i could think of is that Kakashi didn't seem that interested in her like Rin did in Kakashi; maybe she's staying there because of the leader being Yondaime and now Tobi's in the team and all...

Still i think Rin could be left out.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 06:55   Link #8
Snubben_Pierre

To the akatsuki biatches: honestly -.- why must every1 be in akatsuki.. the only things i read on this forum now days is akatsuki that akatsuki this.. cant you just pray she died like a normal girl insted of going all revenge of the nerds?? :P Rin didnt seem like a girl that would go crazy because of her friend dying, she seemed normal, honestly every1 has to be prepared for the death of your comrades. And if yondaime,rin and tobi would all be akatsuki members kakashi would die of an heartattack..
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 07:41   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu
Dude it was war time and kakashi was like 12. I'm surprised kakashi lived long enough to get the sharingan himself.

In a ninja battle they usually try to kill eachother (especially in a war). I'm not suprised at all that a 12 year old gennin died in a ninja war.

We dont know anything about the son of Shodai Hokage...we dont even know if that son would be the father of Tsunade...he may had a daughter who happend to be Tsunade's mother.

Tsunade's little brother was extremly similair to Naruto...but so far no one has been shown the strenght that Tsunade has...except Sakura..

Kakashi didnt get the Sharingan himself...Rin made sure everything worked and that Kakashi could even look with it.

Also another thing...during the War (Kakashi Gaiden) Rin, Obito were Chuunins and the Yellow Flash & Kakashi (recently promoted) were jounins.

Rin seemed to me a mix between Hinata and Sakura...a good hearted person..i doubt she'd go mad and turn evil or seek revenge.

I am actually not even sure if Rin is dead. Kakashi said: i have no one that i hold dear, they all have been killed. While Gai, Asuma, Kurenai (perhaps) Anko seem like good friends of Kakashi. Especially Gai...he knows Kakashi for quite some time..though the bond of companions is usually alot bigger...then other comrades..of other squads..
Old 2006-08-15, 09:35   Link #10
4F0ur

uh........
there is a girl in Anbu who seems to have some relationship with Kakashi

I think that girl is Rin

credit to necrodeath...
4F0ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 10:07   Link #11
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4F0ur
uh........

I think that girl is Rin

any facts or pics?
Old 2006-08-15, 10:08   Link #12
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No...probably just a old companion...Rin looked different and her hair for Xample was also different.
Old 2006-08-15, 11:17   Link #13
Slayerx

Quote:
uh........

I think that girl is Rin
I think your refering to Uzuki
and no, she's not Rin, she just knows Kakashi from back in his ANBU days

Quote:
I am actually not even sure if Rin is dead. Kakashi said: i have no one that i hold dear, they all have been killed. While Gai, Asuma, Kurenai (perhaps) Anko seem like good friends of Kakashi. Especially Gai...he knows Kakashi for quite some time..though the bond of companions is usually alot bigger...then other comrades..of other squads..
I guess Kakashi never cared much about all the other jounin back when he was younger -.-
Old 2006-08-15, 13:59   Link #14
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
I think your refering to Uzuki
and no, she's not Rin, she just knows Kakashi from back in his ANBU days

I guess Kakashi never cared much about all the other jounin back when he was younger -.-
Obviously he still doesnt care about them...since he already told Sasuke..he probably sees them just as comrades and nothing more..
Old 2006-08-15, 14:08   Link #15
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Tsunade's little brother was extremly similair to Naruto...but so far no one has been shown the strenght that Tsunade has...except Sakura..
Sorry I meant grandson aka hibiki. Not tsunade's father.

BUT I'm pretty sure that tsunade was lecturing him about not getting overconfident just cuz he was strong, telling him that he was still a gennin.

Also Sarutobi was whining when he got punched by the 1st. Talking about his strength still being dangerous.
Old 2006-08-15, 14:32   Link #16
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Also Sarutobi was whining when he got punched by the 1st. Talking about his strength still being dangerous.
If im not mistaken, This is a Filler.
Old 2006-08-15, 14:50   Link #17
Slayerx

Quote:
Sorry I meant grandson aka hibiki. Not tsunade's father.

BUT I'm pretty sure that tsunade was lecturing him about not getting overconfident just cuz he was strong, telling him that he was still a gennin.
Who? the grandson of the first hokage was Nawaki, Tsunade being the granddaughter... Are you talking filler talk in a manga thread or something?

Quote:
If im not mistaken, This is a Filler.
... So the fillers decided to give the first hokage tsunade's super strength, as opposed to allowing it to be something she invented herself?... *sigh*
Old 2006-08-15, 14:56   Link #18
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
... So the fillers decided to give the first hokage tsunade's super strength, as opposed to allowing it to be something she invented herself?... *sigh*
I guess they tough that this ability was something Tsunade inherited..We should be thankful that the author was explicit about Mokuton when Shodai did it, or else we would have seen Tsunade doing Mokuton also.
Old 2006-08-15, 17:02   Link #19
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I doubt that any character can take Tsunades punch without flying especially an old man so i seriously doubt that Shodai Hokage's punches/kicks were that heavy (like Tsunades)
Old 2006-08-15, 17:22   Link #20
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
uh........

I think that girl is Rin
No, her name is Yuugao Uzuki.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote