AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-26, 19:03   Link #81
Guu-chan
Guu-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos
They are seeking the license? they don't have it yet?
Then why is this thread in the license section.
According to AN-Entertainment, who will be licensing Hale nochi Guu as Hare+Guu, say that the original TV series and follow-up home video series will be available starting 2005.

See the little page AN made for Hare+Guu (not the one already posted) here.

CONFIRMED: Site name: http//www.hareguu.com

Last edited by Guu-chan; 2004-07-26 at 23:03.
Guu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-06, 18:49   Link #82
slapstick

Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu FINAL = NOT LICENSED

Just wondering why AnimeSuki took the torrents down for this because it was specifically not licensed. The only Jungle shows that were licensed were:

07/03/2004 - Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Gu
07/03/2004 - Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Gu Deluxe

Reason I'm posting this is I've seen episodes 1-2 of Final and there are only 5 eps left, so it would be cool if someone out there would sub and release it so that I'm not stuck waiting 3yrs to see it on DVD here in the states... (btw your database has it as "hale" which is what the fansubbers called and and is what I prefer, but the actual wording is "hare").
slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-18, 19:05   Link #83
slapstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapstick
Just wondering why AnimeSuki took the torrents down for this because it was specifically not licensed. The only Jungle shows that were licensed were:

07/03/2004 - Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Gu
07/03/2004 - Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Gu Deluxe

Reason I'm posting this is I've seen episodes 1-2 of Final and there are only 5 eps left, so it would be cool if someone out there would sub and release it so that I'm not stuck waiting 3yrs to see it on DVD here in the states... (btw your database has it as "hale" which is what the fansubbers called and and is what I prefer, but the actual wording is "hare").

Bump.......? Still wondering if AnimeSuki is going to repost the torrents to the OVA final because it's unlicensed?
slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 16:30   Link #84
Reticia

Jungle wa itsumo Hale nochi Guu FINAL

Thank you AnimeYuki for fansubbing this last season of the adventures of Hale and Guu. I remind seeing the 2 first episodes a few month ago, but i'm glad a new group is fansubbing it again. Maybe we'll be able to see this season to the end This anime is definitely one of my favorites

EDIT : wtf???I did 3 searchs to be sure a subject on this anime didn't exist, and you bring on one old subject i didnt't find. I don't understand at all

Last edited by Reticia; 2004-12-04 at 15:48.
Reticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 17:23   Link #85
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapstick
Bump.......? Still wondering if AnimeSuki is going to repost the torrents to the OVA final because it's unlicensed?
It's been posted
Now, I wonder how come this thread is still in the DVD & Licensed section >.>
Old 2004-12-03, 20:37   Link #86
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia
Thank you AnimeYuki for fansubbing this last season of the adventures of Hale and Guu. I remind seeing the 2 first episodes a few month ago, but i'm glad a new group is fansubbing it again. Maybe we'll be able to see this season to the end This anime is definitely one of my favorites
Ditto.

Even though I thought the ending of the series and the last OVAs were not as strong as the first, say, 20 episodes... I'm looking forward to someone finishing this anime up. It is one of the most creative and fun animes I've ever seen, it was a blast watching that back in ... uh... February of 2003. Who couldn't jump out of their chair and shake their ass when that opening theme came up?!? Dance like a maniac!

Unfortunately this last set of OVAs doesn't have a rockin OP like the first two, but the closing theme is nice and I always listen to it a couple of times when watching this anime again.

-k

curious
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 21:22   Link #87
Bitmap

Oh. My. God.
*cancels other downloads*

Thanks for subbing this . Seems I can get my Guu fix. Wait, so the OP isn't as good as the others? Is it still up-beat though?
Bitmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 02:30   Link #88
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitmap
Oh. My. God.
*cancels other downloads*

Thanks for subbing this . Seems I can get my Guu fix. Wait, so the OP isn't as good as the others? Is it still up-beat though?
I personally liked the OP
Maybe more than the 2 first series OP, but I liked the Dexluxe and TV OP anyway, so...
Old 2004-12-04, 08:57   Link #89
SSJ Jup81
Official Link Fanglomper

Send a message via ICQ to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJ Jup81
Wow, I see there's a torrent for it now up on the main site for hte first couple of eps. Sucks there are no seeders now for me to attempt to get it and when I click the link, it says the page cannot be found and "no such file or directory exists"!!

Well, will anyone here be seeding it who has it? If I can manage to download it, I will most definitely 100% seed it.
SSJ Jup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 10:51   Link #90
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ Jup81
Wow, I see there's a torrent for it now up on the main site for hte first couple of eps. Sucks there are no seeders now for me to attempt to get it and when I click the link, it says the page cannot be found and "no such file or directory exists"!!

Well, will anyone here be seeding it who has it? If I can manage to download it, I will most definitely 100% seed it.
Actually, the real torrent is there.
Dunno why they gave a wrong link though.
Old 2004-12-05, 02:02   Link #91
SSJ Jup81
Official Link Fanglomper

Send a message via ICQ to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJ Jup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJ Jup81
Thanks for that link, but I got the same thing, about the directory not existing.
Old 2004-12-05, 02:27   Link #92
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Thanks for that link, but I got the same thing, about the directory not existing.
I just tested the torrent and it's working fine for me with the link I've provided... I wonder how come you can't get it to work >.<
Old 2004-12-05, 13:52   Link #93
Reticia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
I just tested the torrent and it's working fine for me with the link I've provided... I wonder how come you can't get it to work >.<
It's the same here : everything works fine
Old 2004-12-05, 15:28   Link #94
sarpal
AnY Lackey

Quote:

Most of our torrents require a multi-tracker aware BT client (e.g., Azureus, BitTornado, ABC, BitComet, Shareaza, etc.). The original BT client by Bram Cohen will not work.

Hope this helps.
sarpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 02:01   Link #95
SSJ Jup81
Official Link Fanglomper

Okay, that's very strange. On this pc, I use BitTornado, and on the other, it has Azureus. I haven't tried on the other computer yet...mainly because I'm not supposed to really download through it. I still don't get it. Anymore suggestions for me?

Maybe I should try another client. Which do you recommend and does anyone have the site to download Azureus? I can't recall it, that's why my comp has BitTornado (since I already had the site still) and not Azureus. ^^

Edit: Cool, it works now. Still weird how it wasn't, earlier.
Old 2007-03-22, 22:49   Link #96
OutInTheRain
テレビの愛のため

I really don't know where I should be inquiring about this, but I'll try here first and If I haven't gotten a response in a few days, I'll try another section...

Getting to the point, I've finally just finished watching
jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu
jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu deluxe
jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu final

At the end of all 3 series, it ended with somewhat of a cliff hanger.. the biggest being "final". Also at the end of the show it said "see you again" implying a continuation i guess... Only we're in 2007 now and the previous one ended in 2004.

Does anyone know if I might be missing something? Like a movie? Are they planning on working on new material? It just blows when an anime leaves you like that.. like hunter x hunter did.

Well anyways, if anyone has any valid information, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 2007-03-23, 00:21   Link #97
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

That's all. No new information. "See you again" was merely hopeful.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 01:49   Link #98
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku Send a message via Skype™ to Koroku
*super bump*

Has anyone heard any information on if AN Entertainment is gonna grab this?