AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Your Least Favorite Character is...?
Naruto 94 12.63%
Sasuke 178 23.92%
Sakura 80 10.75%
Ino 55 7.39%
Orochimaru 27 3.63%
Kabuto 46 6.18%
Hinata 39 5.24%
Konohamaru 91 12.23%
Itachi 18 2.42%
Other character, not listed. 116 15.59%
Voters: 744. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-08-21, 02:10   Link #41
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon15
sAaSuKe

1.47% that voted for kabuto(you) need to stfu

What's so great about kabuto? All he does is kiss oro's rear. He pisses me off. He doesn't think for himself. I don't know why, even when he was pretending to be good he pissed me off. There's something about that guy, I just don't like him. Watching him interact with oro just made it even worse.

I know that wasn't addressed at me but I felt compelled to respond seeing as how I also voted for him.

''You must never try to make all the money that's in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too, because if you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won't have many deals.''
Senshi2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 03:54   Link #42
Jon15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshi2k6
What's so great about kabuto? All he does is kiss oro's rear. He pisses me off. He doesn't think for himself. I don't know why, even when he was pretending to be good he pissed me off. There's something about that guy, I just don't like him. Watching him interact with oro just made it even worse.

I know that wasn't addressed at me but I felt compelled to respond seeing as how I also voted for him.
lol im not saying he's great i dont like him either i wish i could vote twice so i can vote for him as well only reason i sed tht was cuz she says
Quote:
..35.82% voters on this thread need to die painfully
she's reffering to ppl who voted for sasuke she may be joking but tht still doesnt mean she shouldnt stfu
Jon15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 08:25   Link #43
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
only reason i sed tht was cuz she says she's reffering to ppl who voted for sasuke she may be joking but tht still doesnt mean she shouldnt stfu
-That's little Miss Rave for ya. Stick around here long enough and you'll soon come to realise the only thing she posts about on these forums is "Sasuke's greateness". Oi, women. Can't live with them, can't live without them, can't fit more than one in the trunk of a car.
Old 2006-08-21, 11:35   Link #44
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-That's little Miss Rave for ya. Stick around here long enough and you'll soon come to realise the only thing she posts about on these forums is "Sasuke's greateness". Oi, women. Can't live with them, can't live without them, can't fit more than one in the trunk of a car.
yeah thats true ^^, she must be one of the most famous here in the naruto forum.. atleast for her sasuke fangirl-ism ^^, its fun though how she reacts and stuff when ppl bad mouth sasuke-hime ^^
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 12:00   Link #45
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
-That's little Miss Rave for ya. Stick around here long enough and you'll soon come to realise the only thing she posts about on these forums is "Sasuke's greateness".
And yet our official Sasuke fangirl is outposted by 2 post against 10 by Yazakura and you on merely 3 pages.

One could think that sharing such hateful obsession for something would make you closer to your favorite revengeful little brat ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 12:05   Link #46
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
lol im not saying he's great i dont like him either i wish i could vote twice so i can vote for him as well only reason i sed tht was cuz she says she's reffering to ppl who voted for sasuke she may be joking but tht still doesnt mean she shouldnt stfu

your sig........mildly disturbing .. I hope their not doing what I think their doing. I mean I could be wrong but it looks like their in a very uncompromising position to me. I wonder what rave would think about that one?

Otherwise though it's an extremely well drawn pic .

EDIT: what is that green stuff? The picture is too small for me to tell.

''You must never try to make all the money that's in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too, because if you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won't have many deals.''
Old 2006-08-21, 12:23   Link #47
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Quote:
I'm the breed of fangirl who doesn't bow down to the "Great Sasuke." Oh, and for the trunk of the car thing, I'd be surprised if you fit one in the back of your trunk. J/K
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 12:56   Link #48
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

Quote:
your sig........mildly disturbing .. I hope their not doing what I think their doing. I mean I could be wrong but it looks like their in a very uncompromising position to me. I wonder what rave would think about that one?
They're about to do what you think it is

Want the full pic? I've it somewhere and Miss Rave must have it as well

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 12:57   Link #49
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazakura
You kidding? All Sasuke thinks about is avenging his family, and once he accomplishes that, he'll have no reason to exist. At least Garra DESERVES to be emo, who had no love in his life at all, when Sasuke knew nothing but love. His reason for existing, is becoming increasingly repetative and pointless.

Looks like Sasuke's winning in the poll. Great to know I'm not the only Sasuke hater here.

Oh, that's not what Gaara complained about. You've got his childhood story all messed up: both his parents hated him, and the gaurdian he stayed with was sent to kill Garra. Much worse than Sasuke's past, which was full of love until Itachi went biserk and killed his clan. Boo hoo, I really pity Sasuke. *Sarcasm implied*
I stand by what I said. ^_^

Gaara hating everything for no reason other than his childhood problems is much more emo than sasuke hating his brother and being arrogant because hes better than everyone.

You openly admit you hate sasuke. I think that makes you a little biased.

As for me "messing up" the childhood story you aren't making any sense. I said his dad didnt love him and you said no thats wrong his parents hated him!!

I dont see any difference in what I said and you said other than you went into unnecessary detail.
Old 2006-08-21, 13:30   Link #50
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy
I stand by what I said. ^_^

You openly admit you hate sasuke. I think that makes you a little biased.

Same with all the people who voted Sasuke. The anti Sasuke alliance is ahead in the polls. YAY!
Old 2006-08-21, 14:02   Link #51
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy

Gaara hating everything for no reason other than his childhood problems is much more emo than sasuke hating his brother and being arrogant because hes better than everyone.

I wholeheartedly agree. Gaara was practically a serial killer, he's a certifiable psychopath.

People compare Gaara to Sasuke as if Gaara turned out so much better and should be a rolemodel for sasuke.

Old 2006-08-21, 14:16   Link #52
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
I wholeheartedly agree. Gaara was practically a serial killer, he's a certifiable psychopath.

People compare Gaara to Sasuke as if Gaara turned out so much better and should be a rolemodel for sasuke.
i don't think we should compare them actually.. it is more understandable also that gaara became like he is..i mean hated by everybody? the one friend he thought he had also tried to kill him (that guy he sucked on the finger).. meanwhile sasuke got his entire clan killed only.. its like taking of a plaster (band aid). what hurts the most, to take it of quickly or slow?? i would say slow.. and that represents gaaras upbringing. meanwhile sasukes upbringing was good until the day his band aid got pulled of quickly..

If u have written about this much earlier just ignore this post because i don't feel like reading it all again.. and in that case sorry for wasting your time =)
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 14:22   Link #53
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Quote:

Couldn't have said so better myself. Sasuke takes things WAY too seriously when it comes to superiority.
Old 2006-08-21, 14:33   Link #54
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
And yet our official Sasuke fangirl is outposted by 2 post against 10 by Yazakura and you on merely 3 pages.

One could think that sharing such hateful obsession for something would make you closer to your favorite revengeful little brat ^^
-You'd think so, but NO. LOL. Sasuke is still the same arrogant, traitorous brat who doesn't care whom he will have to hurt to accomplish his desires. Even after 2.5 years he's still waving his "I'm holier than thou attitude". And until he dies, or finally comes to his senses I'm not letting go of my NarutoNazi alter ego.

Quote:
I'm the breed of fangirl who doesn't bow down to the "Great Sasuke." Oh, and for the trunk of the car thing, I'd be surprised if you fit one in the back of your trunk. J/K
-You're a Naruto (series) fangirl and you don't consider Sasuke "amazing, hot, greatest of all, etc"? Yazakura you're my hero...er heroine. I can now die in peace knowing there's at least one woman in the world that doesn't spew Sasuke's name like a broken record .
Old 2006-08-21, 14:48   Link #55
ragweed
woah woah!

Quote:
Seriously! x3 Especially when there's guys like Neji and Lee. :P
ragweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 14:58   Link #56
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Quote:
-You'd think so, but NO. LOL. Sasuke is still the same arrogant, traitorous brat who doesn't care whom he will have to hurt to accomplish his desires. Even after 2.5 years he's still waving his "I'm holier than thou attitude". And until he dies, or finally comes to his senses I'm not letting go of my NarutoNazi alter ego.

-You're a Naruto (series) fangirl and you don't consider Sasuke "amazing, hot, greatest of all, etc"? Yazakura you're my hero...er heroine. I can now die in peace knowing there's at least one woman in the world that doesn't spew Sasuke's name like a broken record .
Hehee...thanks. I'm really flattered. I have to get the other Sasuke haters I know to join the forum.
Old 2006-08-21, 16:54   Link #57
Ryuujin

Quote:
Don't tell me you think Sasuke had it worse when he had an entire clan that loved the shit out of him.
Not to mention being the golden child of the whole damn village ever since the incident, too.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 18:24   Link #58
Half Demon
Wanted D or A 300,000,000

i'll say Sakura b!!!!!
Half Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-21, 19:02   Link #59
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Demon
i'll say Sakura b!!!!!
AYE!
you stole my avie. That's not cool .

I've been meaning to change it neways. But still, I identify people mostly by their avies unless they post a whole lot. People might get us confused.

P.S. did you find it on google search or deviant art? It's one of my favorite naruto pics.

Old 2006-08-22, 00:27   Link #60
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

erm yea...whoever said lee is gay needs to die...thank u

i vote whoever said lee was gay as the least favorite idiot on earth ty...

btw i really really really really dont like ino...her skill is gay..and she is fruity...at least sakura is improving under tsunda...but comeon...