AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Your Least Favorite Character is...?
Naruto 94 12.63%
Sasuke 178 23.92%
Sakura 80 10.75%
Ino 55 7.39%
Orochimaru 27 3.63%
Kabuto 46 6.18%
Hinata 39 5.24%
Konohamaru 91 12.23%
Itachi 18 2.42%
Other character, not listed. 116 15.59%
Voters: 744. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-08-22, 01:16   Link #61
rasedori
akatsuki member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: akatsuki cave
my least favorite character would be sai because i just dont like him
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 01:56   Link #62
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Come on... who's voting Naruto out in this poll ?
If you don't want me to bite you, cancel it!
__________________

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 09:52   Link #63
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle WA, USA
Funny, more people are voting for Sakura than Ino...and I know more people who like Sakura more than Ino. Guess it's how the world turns, eh?
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 10:16   Link #64
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazakura
Funny, more people are voting for Sakura than Ino...and I know more people who like Sakura more than Ino. Guess it's how the world turns, eh?
-Or maybe they think that as one of the main characters in the story she should have more sense (refering to he blind obssesion with Sasuke-hime pre-timeskip) than Ino who's a minor character compared to Sakura? Honsetly I disliked Sakura in the beginnin until she stood up to those Otonin during the chuunin exams. Then I started to actually like her as a character...
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-22, 11:30   Link #65
ragweed
woah woah!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: on the edge of everything I've never been
Age: 27
Guess who I picked.

Spoiler:
ragweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 17:30   Link #66
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Wow lots of ppl picked Sasuke and I can see why but my least fav is Sakura because she is useless even in the manga. Still useless after almost 200 epis.
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

"I am the bone of my sword."
-Archer
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 17:47   Link #67
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragweed
Guess who I picked.

Spoiler:
Come to think of it...i haven seen any shinobi yet strike at "those" critical points.

Shikamaru tried such a thing on Tayuya (sound 4) with his Shadow Bind but...he didnt do it right...
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 17:54   Link #68
Avacado Burger
Senpai, we musn't!!!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In Chinese Haruhi's sweatshop.
Sasuke is emo? I'm not the biggest Sasuke fan here, but does anyone recall how many MORE times Naruto cries as opposed to Sasuke? About how he wants to get Sasuke back, and be as powerful as him. If that's not emo as well, then I dunno what is.

As for the poll... I totally picked Konohamaru. It's as if Kishimoto envisioned the future one night several years ago, and saw that his manga-turned-anime will need a character to star in fillers.
And thus, Konohamaru and his gang of non-amusing delinquents was born.
__________________
Avacado Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 22:26   Link #69
McMilk
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: サンレス水郷
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avacado Burger
I totally picked Konohamaru. It's as if Kishimoto envisioned the future one night several years ago, and saw that his manga-turned-anime will need a character to star in fillers.
And thus, Konohamaru and his gang of non-amusing delinquents was born.
What he just said.
__________________
McMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 01:06   Link #70
rosebud333
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avacado Burger
Sasuke is emo? I'm not the biggest Sasuke fan here, but does anyone recall how many MORE times Naruto cries as opposed to Sasuke? About how he wants to get Sasuke back, and be as powerful as him. If that's not emo as well, then I dunno what is.
What defines an emo character is not how openly they express their emotion. Sasuke refuses to move on from the past and has devoted himself to revenge, licking his wounds, having a pouty expression plastered on his face all the time, and just generally taking on a "woe is me" attitude with everything; that is what being emo is all about. His grating superiority complex doesn't help things much either. Granted, the more blase Sasuke introduced in chapter 407 seems less emo which is a good thing in my book.

I don't want to extol Naruto's good points or anything, since he is definitely not one of my favorite Naruto characters (especially post-timeskip), but you have to hand it to him that he has taken the pain and lonliness from his past and transformed it into a motivation to make positive changes to his village and be the best he can be. Really, he's pretty much the antithesis of emo, placing others before himself, persevering despite all the setbacks, usually carrying himself in a cheerful manner...yeah.
rosebud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 01:21   Link #71
rosebud333
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic
i agree with one of the previous posters, any kind of sympathy for sakura was destroyed in 319.
Sheesh. Naruto constantly endangers his teamates with his brazen, unrestrained conduct in battles, spouts off annoying one-liners 24/7, and has the maturity of a ten-year-old. Sasuke generally acts like a total jerk throughout the entire series, and to top it all off, betrays his village which did nothing but treat him with kindness....but Sakura is the one you can't stand? Just because she privately cried for a couple panels in the manga?

To me, Sakura has vastly improved since the timeskip and its unreasonable to demand that she show no remorse over the situation with Sasuke, especially when Naruto has done so much of that already. The old Sakura would have drawn attention to her misery and sulked, but the new-and-improved Sakura just gets over her sadness by herself without asking for anyone's sympathy, and does all she can to help her village. Also, I really have not seen her do one annoying thing ever since the timeskip, so the "omgzshesoooannoying!" posters need to justify what exactly they find so irritating about her now.
rosebud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 10:39   Link #72
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud333
What defines an emo character is not how openly they express their emotion. Sasuke refuses to move on from the past and has devoted himself to revenge, licking his wounds, having a pouty expression plastered on his face all the time, and just generally taking on a "woe is me" attitude with everything; that is what being emo is all about. His grating superiority complex doesn't help things much either. Granted, the more blase Sasuke introduced in chapter 407 seems less emo which is a good thing in my book.
Actually openly expressing the depressing melodrama they think their life is about -and most often isn't- is pretty much what defines emo characters.
Sasuke is an obsessed angsty teen with homicidal tendencies, post traumatic stress disorder, an inferiority complex to his brother and overall an asshole attitude.

But emo? The most emo stuff he ever did was during his fight with Naruto just before he aknowledged him.
And then again making people whinning about their shitty past is one of Naruto's super power.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 13:47   Link #73
ragweed
woah woah!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: on the edge of everything I've never been
Age: 27
Quote:
Also, I really have not seen her do one annoying thing ever since the timeskip, so the "omgzshesoooannoying!" posters need to justify what exactly they find so irritating about her now.
The thing that really bothers me is that she acts like she has this incredible deep and unending love for Sasuke, when he's insulted her, ignored her, and even hit her, all the while she has guys like Naruto and Lee who are willing to love her and die for her. I can understand a little emotion at the loss of a friend, but it was Sasuke's own selfish decision to betray them.

Edit: Ha ha hunter, our avys look alike. x3
ragweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 15:02   Link #74
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Actually openly expressing the depressing melodrama they think their life is about -and most often isn't- is pretty much what defines emo characters.
Sasuke is an obsessed angsty teen with homicidal tendencies, post traumatic stress disorder, an inferiority complex to his brother and overall an asshole attitude.

But emo? The most emo stuff he ever did was during his fight with Naruto just before he aknowledged him.
And then again making people whinning about their shitty past is one of Naruto's super power.
At first, he was kinda emo, ya know in school and that. But people are overlooking the fact that Sasuke was starting to succumb to the inevitable Naruto charm. He was actually turning into a dependable ally.
It wasn't until he came face to face with Itachi that he "realised" the only way he could get revenge was to reawaken his emo tendencies.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 11:41   Link #75
Chopz601
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Its right in front of us. Konahamaru and pals are going to apprentice to NARUTO watch. Konahamaru is going to turn out to be one of the greatest ninjas in the series watch.

IM ROOTING FOR YOU K-DOG. I hope your SUPPOSED papa Asuma doesnt get Killed fighting Akatsuki.

Ino is totally useless. But one thing i love about Kishi is that he drops so many hints to future events. I REALLY THINK INO HAS A THING FOR CHOJI. Temari and Shikamaru, Tenten and Rock Lee, Hinata and Kiba, Sakura and Naruto...Sasuke will be alone. Now before you get all NARUTO FANATIC ON ME, look at the past chapters. Kiba being so over protective of and Concerned about Hinata, The Temari/Shikamaru thing is obvious, Yamato (though interrupted by Naruto waking up) hinting on how Sakura REALLY feels about Naruto, Ino constantly becking Choji about his eating but also referring how good he looked from taking them Soldier Pills, and many pics in the manga show TenTen admiring Rock Lee.
Chopz601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 21:20   Link #76
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle WA, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
At first, he was kinda emo, ya know in school and that. But people are overlooking the fact that Sasuke was starting to succumb to the inevitable Naruto charm. He was actually turning into a dependable ally.
It wasn't until he came face to face with Itachi that he "realised" the only way he could get revenge was to reawaken his emo tendencies.
REAWAKEN? Come on, he NEVER needed to work at that. Those tendencies were always there to begin with! :P

Self inserts and OCS are also my least favorite "characters."
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 22:35   Link #77
mechwar666
Mech
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: somewhere
Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Konohamaru and his pals, followed closely by ALL UCHIHA ... ^^
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 22:37   Link #78
AznSoulBoy
Syouke
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada/Montreal
Ok what the heck? People hate Naruto? Then why they watch it, because of the action? Its weird i mean..its the main characther and u hate him how can u enjoy this show?

Well anyway, at the beginning I hated Sakura because she loves Sasuke because I hate Sasuke LOL.

But now, I like her cuz she's strong she even killed
Spoiler:
even though some1 helps her she did the job as well! She's have more feeling toward Naruto now ^^. Well anyway

To conclude, No offense, but Sasuke is a ^&@*(^)__!& and yah It means that I hate him.
__________________
Never Give up no matter what!
AznSoulBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 23:05   Link #79
mechwar666
Mech
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: somewhere
Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy
To conclude, No offense, but Sasuke is a ^&@*(^)__!& and yah It means that I hate him.
You aren't the only one who doesn't like him ... you can light your torch if ya want, its the same for the rest who hate naruto it doesn't matter who your looking at during the action as long as you have a reason WHY!
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 02:45   Link #80
DAmer
Hokage
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: USA, NewJersey
Sakura because she actls like a real bitch sometimes...
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.