AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Your Least Favorite Character is...?
Naruto 94 12.63%
Sasuke 178 23.92%
Sakura 80 10.75%
Ino 55 7.39%
Orochimaru 27 3.63%
Kabuto 46 6.18%
Hinata 39 5.24%
Konohamaru 91 12.23%
Itachi 18 2.42%
Other character, not listed. 116 15.59%
Voters: 744. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-09-02, 12:44   Link #81
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I don┤t like Sasuke nor Sakura. They┤re so selfish it┤s obnoxious. The scenario I see (and hoping for) if Sasuke indeed gets saved is Sakura pushing Naruto out completely because all she can see is Sasuke.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 12:57   Link #82
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
At first, he was kinda emo, ya know in school and that. But people are overlooking the fact that Sasuke was starting to succumb to the inevitable Naruto charm. He was actually turning into a dependable ally.
It wasn't until he came face to face with Itachi that he "realised" the only way he could get revenge was to reawaken his emo tendencies.
I didn't see your post.
And no at first he was the opposite of emo in fact he got his first emo issue with Naruto. At school he was the dark loner who didn't speak to anybody and kept his anger inside.
So just the opposite of emo.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 12:58   Link #83
anselfir
Style ▄ber Alles

Rock Lee and his sensei. I just cant stand that springtime of youth crap, like spare me from the torture.
Old 2006-09-02, 13:45   Link #84
Samourai
Le samoura´ est le illest

Send a message via AIM to Samourai
rock lee, sakura, sasuke, naruto and kakashi are my favorites

i hate gaara

Manga,Anime,School,Soccer,Making Beats,Women = My Life
Samourai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 18:29   Link #85
Ambiguously Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy
Most emo = Gaara.

"I...*sniff*.....cant love anyone.....*sob*....but myself!!*whine* Because my dad.....*sniff*....never loved me.....*choke*... etc.

Sasuke - My brother killed my entire family I have to go pwn him!!

Only thing emo about sasuke is the outfit and his secret lust for kakashi...

[Ontopic]

Hinata's my least favourite. Shes too pathetic. I assume she'll grow some plums later on in the storyline or wind up making some noble scarifice to some emotive music at some point but she made too many appearences in the filler just fainting and blushing.

+ I dont like her adaptation of the hyuuga moves via the medium of interpretational dance.
Emo? You dont even know what emo is so STFU!!
Ambiguously Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 19:17   Link #86
Icer

Sasuke, too emo/annoying
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 20:16   Link #87
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Haha. Someone took down my rep just for stating my opinion. Whatever. Still Sasuke, self inserts, and OCS....XD
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 20:17   Link #88
anselfir
Style ▄ber Alles

Eh, gaara is emo. He tried to stab himself when he was a baby, but that was cute in a perverse way. Sasuke's emo-ness isn't that bad, since he still has stuff to do later on to show that he is not really that emo.
Old 2006-09-02, 20:18   Link #89
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir
Eh, gaara is emo. He tried to stab himself when he was a baby, but that was cute in a perverse way.
How the hell is that perverse? I'm assuming you know the definition?
Old 2006-09-02, 23:14   Link #90
sayde

my least fav is sasuke as well. He was never my favorite, but the character completely lost my respect after going off to train under Oro. I pray Sasuke & Itachi do end up having a rematch. And I pray Itachi ends up kicking his ass even after all that training he's undergone.

2nd least fav character is Sakura. Explaining why would take all day. But lets just say that my #1 main reason is because she of all people is getting training under Tsunade. I realize it was done more so for the plot. But still. That makes me angry. Someone like ten-ten is so much more worthy. (especially since her main reason for even become a shinobi was to become as strong and skilled as her.)

This makes Tsunade my 3rd least favorite since she's the one w/ the bright idea to accept such an apprentice for the most stupidest reasons.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 23:43   Link #91
bluegarden

i hope sasuke kills sakura... that's my dream
Old 2006-09-03, 00:54   Link #92
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegarden
i hope sasuke kills sakura... that's my dream
And I hope that she kills him. That or have Gaara kill him. That's MY dream.
Old 2006-09-03, 02:18   Link #93
Slayerx

Least favorite character... well the only character i can say i hate is kohonhamaru and his little friends, those kids are just so damn annoying... after those annoyances, though i don't really hate them, i'd probably just go with chouji and perhaps ten-ten and kiba... i don't find anything that interesting about their characters, and their characters just seems to offer the least amount to the series... i mean, that last part could apply to a few others aswell, but i find some interest in those characters... grant it though, i would want some like tenten to have more importance, female ninjas don't get enough screen time in naruto =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde
2nd least fav character is Sakura... my #1 main reason is because she of all people is getting training under Tsunade. I realize it was done more so for the plot. But still. That makes me angry. Someone like ten-ten is so much more worthy. (especially since her main reason for even become a shinobi was to become as strong and skilled as her.)

This makes Tsunade my 3rd least favorite since she's the one w/ the bright idea to accept such an apprentice for the most stupidest reasons.
Actually, considering Sakura's high chakra control and her second highest intellegance amongst the genin (shikamaru being the first), Sakura is actually the perfect/only student for tsunade... Chakra control and high intellegance are pretty mugh the two most important skills for medical jutsu and tsunade's brand of super strength... Tenten's got much lower intellegance, and seeing as she specializes with weapon combat, her chakra control is probably lower aswell... all other "more worthy" genin would make poor students for tsunade
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 02:51   Link #94
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Actually, considering Sakura's high chakra control and her second highest intellegance amongst the genin (shikamaru being the first), Sakura is actually the perfect/only student for tsunade... Chakra control and high intellegance are pretty mugh the two most important skills for medical jutsu and tsunade's brand of super strength... Tenten's got much lower intellegance, and seeing as she specializes with weapon combat, her chakra control is probably lower aswell... all other "more worthy" genin would make poor students for tsunade
I knew that. And thank you for pointing that out. The thing is, I really don't give a damn about Sakura's skills and how ideal of a student she may be for someone like Tsunade. Even though that seems to be all that matters in the end, my only real complaint is that her entire reason & motivation for wanting to get stronger and to be trained directly by the Hokage isn't really good enough IMO. Both Sasuke and Naruto have multiple very clear obvious and plausible reasons of why they should be getting training directly under ninja's of kage lvl compared to Sakura.

To be honest, I would'nt care if Tsunade didn't train anyone at all. Keep in mind, I'm not a manga reader. So I don't know exactly how much she's improved post time skip. Who knows? Maybe my views of her will completely change after the anime catches up. Case in point, I'm mad at the reasons of which she decides to get stronger. And as a result, I can't help but dislike Tsunade for accepting those reasons.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 06:31   Link #95
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde
my least fav is sasuke as well. He was never my favorite, but the character completely lost my respect after going off to train under Oro. I pray Sasuke & Itachi do end up having a rematch. And I pray Itachi ends up kicking his ass even after all that training he's undergone.
I would also love to see this but it wont happen since sasuke is kishis fav character if i remember right.
Old 2006-09-03, 07:01   Link #96
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine
since sasuke is kishis fav character if i remember right.
In some way or another^^..

Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 07:35   Link #97
unwill

Konohamaru for sure,

All other Character is okay and actually have a purpose. But Konohamaru is like filler!
Most of the episodes with him turns out to be boring...
unwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 08:18   Link #98
anselfir
Style ▄ber Alles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazakura
How the hell is that perverse? I'm assuming you know the definition?
THinking a kid stabbing himself with a little knife is a cute thing is not perverse?

Last edited by anselfir; 2006-09-03 at 17:05.
anselfir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 09:13   Link #99
Hir0

I dont like Filler bad guys who think their so good and end up getting bashed in one atk

lol nah, i hate oro, hes just too gay
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 20:46   Link #100
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0
I dont like Filler bad guys who think their so good and end up getting bashed in one atk

lol nah, i hate oro, hes just too gay

Oro was trained by Micheal Jackson Hir0 that's the reason why he hated the third Hokage and took over a chicks body when fighting against him ... (pre-timeskip) post timeskip ... he just wants Sasuke to go into his Evil Lairs Carnival.

ALL HAIL NARUTO, ALL HAIL KYUBI, ALL HAIL ... RAMEN!!
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote