AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-08, 17:29   Link #2821
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post


People on "the secret place", seemed to talk as if it was a kalulu artwork, so I assumed that they have reasons to say that. It depends on what the pic actually is. If lelouch, for example, is kissing kallen (It's an example), even if c.c. is there, it's still a kalulu pic.
A friend on LJ has already the mag, i asked him this morning about CG material and he told me it is C.C x Lulu x Kallen pic {i don't give crap about any other charas so to the point lawl} dressed in a srz bznez kinda way, like a dance-ball or whatever.
He will scan it soon, so if someone else has not posted by then, i'll get his permission to post it myself here. But he knows that i prefer Kalulu > CCL so if it was really Kalulu-ish he would tell me so.
It's not any important thing though, kinda trivial you ask me.

p.s if there was a Kalulu kissing scene, C.C would be told to GIT OUT, so i doubt she would be there. Then again, once an interruption, always an interruption. xD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:30   Link #2822
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
A friend on LJ has already the mag, i asked him this morning about CG material and he told me it is C.C x Lulu x Kallen pic {i don't give crap about any other charas so to the point lawl} dressed in a srz bznez kinda way, like a dance-ball or whatever.
He will scan it soon, so if someone else has not posted by then, i'll get his permission to post it myself here. But he knows that i prefer Kalulu > CCL so if it was really Kalulu-ish he would tell me so.
It's not any important thing though, kinda trivial you ask me.
I would not mind some kalulu artworks you know. Contrary to popular beliefs about me, I am not a Kalulu (the pairing) hater

So I don't mind whatever it is If it looks good, it's always nice. But thanks for the infos.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:33   Link #2823
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I would not mind some kalulu artworks you know. Contrary to popular beliefs about me, I am not a Kalulu (the pairing) hater

So I don't mind whatever it is But thanks for the infos.
Well, i WOULD mind some CCx L artworks. Unlike you, the popular beliefs about me being a hater, is it true. XD {joke, joke. besides raging about CC x L artwork is pointless, they are everywhere lawl}

No prob, i would provide it myself but i order it from amazon.jp and i get it a bit slow. "^^ //dammit shipping
So it is not i, that i should be credited.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:34   Link #2824
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Narona is a spy ! >_<""
Well i'm going to try to explain some things then...

There is no Kalulu artwork, more of an artwork implying Kallen and Lelouch as a pairing, as well as CC (since she is too grabbing Lelouch's arms), even though CC seems to be there only to be there, on the side actually; People cheers about this one cause even though Kallen was the most develloped romance interest, it's actually her first scan with Lelouch in a pairing pause, in the whole serie.

So it's simply something people enjoy, for the first time, even though kalulu fans had the show, this pic is really nice. (Picture are there for marketing purpose, I'll not change this opinion because of that, for sure, it's would be totally nonsense)

About the rumors the problem is that it's just a rumor so it's better to avoid to not talk about that. For all we know those plans for geass could be anything, so let's see if there are some confirmation or not.

And yeah CluClu artwork which seems to be kinda hentai|~ish and which pissed off some people (not forcefully kalulu fans. we are too much used of this ) because of a waste of side material.
__________________

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:35   Link #2825
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Narona is a spy ! >_<""
Well i'm going to try to explain some things then...
Reading celiss forum is spying??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunara View Post
First of all, I would not be angry at you if this is a rumor or not, I would be overjoyed for there to be a sequel yet scared for new plot twists/holes and ambiguity would make me go insane.

If there was a sequel though, I hope there will be new main characters with the apperance of the original characters, almost like the sequel to Tales of Symphonia.
The last time that I posted some infos without scans, some people neg repped me That's why I say that XD. And also because some people fear that Lelouch will be brought to life if a sequel is made.

You did see my other post? I hope for a new main character too XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:37   Link #2826
Lunara
Pure Beauty
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Maybe they'll make Rai an official canon-friendly character. Nonnette made it, after all.
Maybe a new set of KoR to replace the ones that were killed, hopefully ones that appear longer than Dorthea since we barely got to know her.
__________________


Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:39   Link #2827
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunara View Post
Maybe a new set of KoR to replace the ones that were killed, hopefully ones that appear longer than Dorthea since we barely got to know her.
Probably. Maybe a bit of Gino development along with it, since its likely he retains his Knight of Round status after Lelouch's death, so he and Nonnette are likely still part of the Knights of Round (pretty sure Anya quit, seeing how she's working on an orange plantation instead).
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:41   Link #2828
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That's why I say that XD. And also because some people fear that Lelouch will be brought to live again if a sequel is made.
It is not fear, it is like TERRIFYING thought. XD
I mean, ENOUGH with milk-cash-cow, srsly. We got enough of this in CG.

But frankly, i think, IF there is a plan for new footage in the future, my bet is on a prequel or something, back stories. Cause let's be honest, CG without Lulu, would not be as much as interesting. I for once, would be happy if something like this would come to be true. I enjoyed the ending {despite hating the fact that my fav chara died, he was epic to do this and despite Ougi+Viletta, that is another discussion} and think that the closure was ok. So it is better to get a journey in the past.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:42   Link #2829
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Personally, I don't think we have to worry about CG being too big of a cash cow. They still have Gundam for that, which is a much bigger cash cow, and has been one for much, much longer.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:44   Link #2830
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Well, if this rumor is true, they would most likely have nearly a new set of characters (Besides C.C.) Because if it is a sequel, they would need it to be set a while after, maybe when the peace Lelouch tried so hard to create is about to shatter. Most likely Viletta and Ougi's child would be part of it.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:45   Link #2831
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Personally, I don't think we have to worry about CG being too big of a cash cow. They still have Gundam for that, which is a much bigger cash cow, and has been one for much, much longer.

Still, it is one of the most popular Sunrise titles and the dvds are always on the top-5 selling rank. It is a milk cash cow, that is fact. But i honestly do not think that they would change things dramatically just to fit the views of certain fans.
But there is always the fear. xD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:49   Link #2832
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Still, it is one of the most popular Sunrise titles and the dvds are always on the top-5 selling rank. It is a milk cash cow, that is fact. But i honestly do not think that they would change things dramatically just to fit the views of certain fans.
But there is always the fear. xD
Yeah. Let's put it this way: the biggest sign of Code Geass becoming a cash-cow that's on par with Gundam is if they started Knightmare Frame Variations. The Mobile Suit Variations were created primarily to make new models to sell.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:51   Link #2833
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yeah. Let's put it this way: the biggest sign of Code Geass becoming a cash-cow that's on par with Gundam is if they started Knightmare Frame Variations. The Mobile Suit Variations were created primarily to make new models to sell.

I never said that they are gonna screw CG, but still it is a possibility. You can't rule that one out.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:51   Link #2834
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
It is not fear, it is like TERRIFYING thought. XD
I mean, ENOUGH with milk-cash-cow, srsly. We got enough of this in CG.

But frankly, i think, IF there is a plan for new footage in the future, my bet is on a prequel or something, back stories. Cause let's be honest, CG without Lulu, would not be as much as interesting. I for once, would be happy if something like this would come to be true. I enjoyed the ending {despite hating the fact that my fav chara died, he was epic to do this and despite Ougi+Viletta, that is another discussion} and think that the closure was ok. So it is better to get a journey in the past.
I still love ougiXVilletta :3 and i think that Lelouch smiled to see them happy from the heaven.

Well, we will see, I don't even know if that rumor is true XD. BUT, Code geass is my favorite series. So, as a fan, I can't wait to know if it's true or not.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:54   Link #2835
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, we will see, I don't even know if that rumor is true XD. BUT, Code geass is ma favorite series. So, as a fan, I can't wait to know if it's true or not.
I pray it's not.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:54   Link #2836
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

I never said that they are gonna screw CG, but still it is a possibility. You can't rule that one out.
Oh, I know that, and I never accused you of saying they would. I'm just saying I don't think we'll have to worry about it becoming too big a cash cow and we see it everywhere, like with Gundam.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:54   Link #2837
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I still love ougiXVilletta :3 and i think that Lelouch smiled to see them happy from the heaven.

Well, we will see, I don't even know if that rumor is true XD. BUT, Code geass is ma favorite series. So, as a fan, I can't wait to know if it's true or not.

I'm not THAT sure about this one.

At any rate, i think R2 maybe was supposed to be better, but still no one can deny that it was such an enjoyable season. Maybe plotwise, S1 was better. But i'm more like "don't fix, what ain't broken".
So one part of me, does want CG new footage and another one is like "GIT OUT." You never know if the new is gonna be decent or it is gonna put R2 in a shower of shame.
Well, benefit of the doubt, i guess it all comes down to this.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 17:58   Link #2838
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

I'm not THAT sure about this one.

At any rate, i think R2 maybe was supposed to be better, but still no one can deny that it was such an enjoyable season. Maybe plotwise, S1 was better. But i'm more like "don't fix, what ain't broken".
So one part of me, does want CG new footage and another one is like "GIT OUT." You never know if the new is gonna be decent or it is gonna put R2 in a shower of shame.
Well, benefit of the doubt, i guess it all comes down to this.
I don't want to start that debate again here. I am tired of the harsh comment which can gp as far as wishing Rape and such (AS can be a crappy place sometimes). So If you want to know my opinion, come on msn . Also, it's offtopic/romance and i don't want to be banned by xris.

Well, i think it depends on who would be the writer. If it's not Okouchi, then v___v
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 18:00   Link #2839
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I don't want to start that debate again here. I am tired of the harsh comment which can gp as far as wishing Rape and such (AS can be a crappy place sometimes). So If you want to know my opinion, come on msn . Also, it's offtopic/romance and i don't want to be banned by xris.

Well, i think it depends on who would be the writer. If it's not Okouchi, then v___v

Rape for Viletta? I think it was more of like Ougi on a sense "raped" her but that is beside the point, so yeah.

Well, that is the problem. Didn't Okouchi said that he was not gonna participate on a potential/if CG new project?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 18:04   Link #2840
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Rape for Viletta? I think it was more of like Ougi on a sense "raped" her but that is beside the point, so yeah.

Well, that is the problem. Didn't Okouchi said that he was not gonna participate on a potential/if CG new project?
She was talking about the rep I got.

Please don't bring that up. I'm getting sick of hearing about it myself and it makes me slightly paraniod.
__________________
A l i v e
[.eternal. W I S H.]
Avatar by Rinmei
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.