AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-03-14, 21:54   Link #3941
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I'm pretty sure even Gino could get, "Lelouch acted like a bad guy, but he really wasn't and he died for the sake of world peace, but if we tell anyone, the whole plan is FUBAR."
Not possible!

Why?

because some people decided so
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 21:55   Link #3942
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
I'm pretty sure even Gino could get, "Lelouch acted like a bad guy, but he really wasn't and he died for the sake of world peace, but if we tell anyone, the whole plan is FUBAR."
And he'd accept this on what grounds? Because they said so?

He's not that retarded... or maybe he is.
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:01   Link #3943
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Its on Code Geass Livejournal
here: http://community.livejournal.com/cod...s/1296345.html

I hope someone can translate the info next to it.. it has a spoiler for PD 8 too...where C.C has her dress

btw PD 9 is not really a picture drama right? fully animated?

Can someone resize the pictures please? I can't see them there too big
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:02   Link #3944
Xander

Yes, it's a given Gino is there to visit Kallen since there's really no other reason for him to be present if he's not a student. I would not assume that makes them any closer than friends unless there is something shown to that effect. Maybe it will or maybe it won't be....we will have to see.

About the situation as a whole, in the real world telling anyone anything would be a bad idea, but we should remember this isn't the real world nor very realistic for that matter. It's fairly within the limits of anime to have Lelouch's closests friends or family, which all of them are except for Mr. Gino, in on some elements of the truth. Remember that a few of the Black Knights most likely already know something given their reactions during the execution of the Evil Emperor. Besides, the premise could be that Nunnally's simply visiting her brother's school and Zero's supposed to be there to protect her, even while only some of them really know what happened or that it is Suzaku in that costume. They are all happy in the picture but not everyone would need to understand the significance behind everything. The big secret could be kept from most or only implied.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:03   Link #3945
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebs- View Post
As much as I hate to say it, I can't really see many reasons for Gino being there aside from Kallen interactions.

Or simple-put, he found out about the whole fireworks-thingie, and went there for fun. He showed to enjoy Cupid's day events and stuff like these, i think it is rational for him to be there, given that.

Now, what is he gonna say there, that is another convo, that is futile for now, since we have to see it first. 8)
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:03   Link #3946
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
As much as I hate to say it, I can't really see many reasons for Gino being there aside from Kallen interactions.

I am interested to see just how much Kallen understood when she realized Lelouch's plan for ZR. We know the Zero mask has some kind of voice changer, but Kallen also states early on that the voice sounds similar to Lelouch's. I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that Kallen knows who the current Zero is, despite the fact that she kind of... exploded him.
I got one, fanservice. Gino was there in R2 and yet, guess what, he amounted to nothing. Just because he is there does not mean that there will be something of substance as R2 have shown us with multiple characters.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:07   Link #3947
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I am interested to see just how much Kallen understood when she realized Lelouch's plan for ZR. We know the Zero mask has some kind of voice changer, but Kallen also states early on that the voice sounds similar to Lelouch's. I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that Kallen knows who the current Zero is, despite the fact that she kind of... exploded him.
She understood everything, and if Tohdoh could get it was Suzaku, Kallen most assuredly would.
Old 2009-03-14, 22:14   Link #3948
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Or simple-put, he found out about the whole fireworks-thingie, and went there for fun. He showed to enjoy Cupid's day events and stuff like these, i think it is rational for him to be there, given that.

Now, what is he gonna say there, that is another convo, that is futile for now, since we have to see it first. 8)
I have a question

When the PD8 will be released?

Also, maybe they will use the two unused hitomi songs in the the PD8 and 9 ^^, I woulld like so xD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:16   Link #3949
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I have a question

When the PD8 will be released?

Also, maybe they will use the two unused hitomi songs in the the PD8 and 9 ^^, I woulld like so xD
Well, release date for R2-dvd #8, is set on March 27th. So yeah.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 22:22   Link #3950
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I was never aware Tohdoh knew it was Suzaku. I didn't really notice anything in the epilogue that suggested it as such unless it came as more recent information from the staff.

In the end, we'll just have to wait and see.
Tohdoh's quick but cut-off comment shows he recognizes Suzaku's movements. Kallen would, too.
Old 2009-03-14, 22:26   Link #3951
Frostfire
No Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Tohdoh's quick but cut-off comment shows he recognizes Suzaku's movements. Kallen would, too.
It's also confirmed that Kallen knows everything, and is one of about four people who are confirmed to know. The others being Suzaku, Nunally, and C.C., Jeremiah also probably counting but never mentioned.
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 23:28   Link #3952
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

Just for clarification, I think Kallen thought that Lelouch sounded like the 'mysterious voice' that called her in Shinjuku, prior to when she knew of Zero. Lelouch wasn't using a voice changer then.
Old 2009-03-14, 23:52   Link #3953
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
This might be some brilliant sarcasam if not I gotta ask why would anyone beside Kallen and Nunnally, Jeremiah, Sayko, and possibly to a lesser extent Kaguya believe in lelouch?

Lelouch was never Gino's friend and look at the BK Lelouch's personal army, they were sold against Lelouch with just some winks from Schniezel.

Realistically who in the heck would believe in Lelouch?

Gino: Wait you mean the guy who killed millions of people, destroyed the establishment I believed in since I was a child, took away my best cuddle buddy Suzaku-chan and had me imprisoned......is the messiah? Make sense.

*Gino dances to song Womanizer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
Oh c'mon Frost, you know perfectly why Gino is there..........

...........because now he's Kallen's booyfrieeend!! :
*Tosses a single bullet to Levy*

Next time you won't see it coming amigo
Old 2009-03-15, 00:01   Link #3954
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
My bet on PD 9 is that Arthur will bite Zerozaku~hehehe
Old 2009-03-15, 00:02   Link #3955
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Thank you

The whole gang is back, including suzaku. Now I am curious about it. I hope it will not be crack.

Thank you for the pic of the PD8!

I want c.c.'s dress ^o^
No prob!! thank live journal or more like the blog they got the pics from
Hmm.. C.C's dress is really preetty...
they will prob explain why she didn't wear it during the show here.. maybe C.C didn't like wearing it or something.. but I still find it odd they made such a nice design and everything just for a PD and not the show

now anyone translate the text yet from the pictures?

LOL@ DEc

I agreee!!! it would be soo cute and sad at the same time..
Old 2009-03-15, 00:03   Link #3956
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
This might be some brilliant sarcasam if not I gotta ask why would anyone beside Kallen and Nunnally, Jeremiah, Sayko, and possibly to a lesser extent Kaguya believe in lelouch?
Suzaku! Don't forget about Suzaku!

Quote:
Lelouch was never Gino's friend and look at the BK Lelouch's personal army, they were sold against Lelouch with just some winks from Schniezel.

Realistically who in the heck would believe in Lelouch?

Gino: Wait you mean the guy who killed millions of people, destroyed the establishment I believed in since I was a child, took away my best cuddle buddy Suzaku-chan and had me imprisoned......is the messiah? Make sense.

*Gino dances to song Womanizer*
Nah, you've got it all wrong. See, once they reveal the truth to him, he'll want to reveal the truth to the world out of his own sense of absolute justice, just like Rorschach. However, knowing that his revelation will ruin the peace that Lelouch had achieved, Suzaku or Kallen (or someone) will be forced to kill him.

...Well it makes as much sense as anything else!

Quote:
*Tosses a single bullet to Levy*

Next time you won't see it coming amigo
Oh c'mon. You and me and all of us know that Kallen is perfectly capable of moving on, forgetting about Lelouch, and finding a new love.

*He said as he poked the tiger in the eye*

Seriously though, I was being sarcastic.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 00:05   Link #3957
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
No prob!! thank live journal or more like the blog they got the pics from
Hmm.. C.C's dress is really preetty...
they will prob explain why she didn't wear it during the show here.. maybe C.C didn't like wearing it or something.. but I still find it odd they made such a nice design and everything just for a PD and not the show

now anyone translate the text yet from the pictures?

LOL@ DEc

I agreee!!! it would be soo cute and sad at the same time..
The blog? Which blog?
Kanameclan?
Mwa, if it's from kanalelou please tell LJ to take that down if they don't have any permissions.
(Ugh, why must the GFW ban LJ....)
Old 2009-03-15, 00:08   Link #3958
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
The blog? Which blog?
Kanameclan?
Mwa, if it's from kanalelou please tell LJ to take that down if they don't have any permissions.
(Ugh, why must the GFW ban LJ....)
they got it from kanameclan's blog..

I dunno if they got permission or not.. but they did credit her.... I dont have LJ !!!
Old 2009-03-15, 00:11   Link #3959
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Suzaku! Don't forget about Suzaku![/SIZE]
Zerozaku no longer has a say in things. His only job now is to leap out of the shadows like The Crow and fight crime.

Quote:
Nah, you've got it all wrong. See, once they reveal the truth to him, he'll want to reveal the truth to the world out of his own sense of absolute justice, just like Rorschach. However, knowing that his revelation will ruin the peace that Lelouch had achieved, Suzaku or Kallen (or someone) will be forced to kill him.

...Well it makes as much sense as anything else![/SIZE]
Geez that sounds......................pretty awesome. I might actually start liking the blonde bomber after that

Quote:
Oh c'mon. You and me and all of us know that Kallen is perfectly capable of moving on, forgetting about Lelouch, and finding a new love.

*He said as he poked the tiger in the eye*

Seriously though, I was being sarcastic.
Oh you best tread carefully. Seeing Gino in proximity to Kallen again has got some kalulu folk prowling like panthers in the night.

As they say in the streets "Shiznit is about to pop off" because of this PD
Old 2009-03-15, 00:19   Link #3960
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Zerozaku no longer has a say in things. His only job now is to leap out of the shadows like The Crow and fight crime.
Ah, well I'm kinda just leaping into the coversation here, so I didn't exactly read every detail that was said beforehand.

Quote:
Geez that sounds......................pretty awesome. I might actually start liking the blonde bomber after that
LOL, well as ludicrous as it would be, it would show that Gino has some self-respect, morals, and pair on him, making him effectively a bit more likeable. BTW, I did see the Watchmen movie today.

Quote:
Oh you best tread carefully. Seeing Gino in proximity to Kallen again has got some kalulu folk prowling like panthers in the night.

As they say in the streets "Shiznit is about to pop off" because of this PD
Well, I eagerly await for the Shiznit to pop. Your kind are very protective of your territory, aren't you? And if you think I'm gonna keep my distance when it goes down, well.........lets just say that you're a stick of dynamite, and I'm a kid with matches.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote