AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-08-23, 15:03   Link #5901
Sailor C.C

yes, more C.C would be nice, she's my fave character
I support Code Geass Rumble, it would be hilarious
Sailor C.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 15:54   Link #5902
Pretty_Shota155
Just a Pretty Shota...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Well, duh, that maid did the same by wearing a mask that makes her look and sound like Lelouch. Bodytype? What is that? You don't even need a Zero outfit. Because you are a female ninja maid dressed as a male high school student! And nobody can tell the difference.

So, the C.C. blunder is nothing compared to the maid blunder.

Then again, nobody recognized Lelouch's voice when he was talking in his Zero costume. People in this series have a Wisdom of 4.

By the way, the series is a huge pile of "oupsies" like this one. Still wondering why I don't consider it a masterpiece?
Well, man, Lelouch was always calm when he was with his friends and talk calmy too... But when he was Zero he was shouting and he's voice was very different...

(You know me, right roriconfan? I'm shouting at 100000 people and i wear a mask, would you reconize me? I guess no.)

They don't understand the difference beacause Lelouch never showed his feelings and he was talking only to 6 people in his school... How could they possibly notice the difference?
Pretty_Shota155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 16:18   Link #5903
akire_and_atem

well Kallen almost noted that Lelouch was Zero at the very beginning...until she got the call from Zero...yet the change in voice wasn't that different...
akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 12:13   Link #5904
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
I think so too. If they really want for Lelouch to stay dead, i doubt they would make a direct sequel. It's too much thin ice. Hard to make something and not getting Lelouch, not even by storywise terms, but for the fans too. If you touch any of those charas again, everyone would say "Ah, Lelouch HAS TO revive!"

With an AU they don't have this kind of problem. They are free to do whatever they want, so i think it's the biggest probablity... Even though i wanted a direct sequel.
I think that the Zero Requirem was meant to put Code Geass R2 to a close. As far was the AU is concerned, I would like to see the version that was already written for the original late night audience. According to the Code Geass voice actors, three episodes were already written out. So they might as well resume the alternate universe storyline from there. They have done it with Mai hime---> Mai Otome. They could certainly do a Code Geass R2----> Code Geass S2 Stage 26 to Stage 50.

If they want to bring back Lelouch, the story would have to take place from that standpoint. Who knows for sure? But, I am willing to bet that Sunrise will let Tanagushi have his way with the next Code Geass project, since he did make it into a successful franchise.

The only dead giveaway that was already written for Stage 26 was that Lelouch won the conflict against Suzaku. How was he able to do that? Perhaps Kallen had something to do with that, or Lelouch pointed the gun at the roof of the cave. That's really the only way that Lelouch might have won.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2009-08-24 at 12:38.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 12:18   Link #5905
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
good point
not like you dont have other shows airing recently that are remakes (fullmetal, kanon)
they could make a code geass that is basiclly season 2 as originally designed
they could call it "code geass:lelouch of the rebellion, keikaku doori"
Old 2009-08-24, 12:35   Link #5906
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
good point
not like you dont have other shows airing recently that are remakes (fullmetal, kanon)
they could make a code geass that is basiclly season 2 as originally designed
they could call it "code geass:lelouch of the rebellion, keikaku doori"
Hi Blade,
You should write to Tanigushi about that suggestion, like I did when I wrote to him about doing a remake of Code Geass R2 that was to take place with Stage 26, rather than Turn 1. There is certainly enough support to see that version of Code Geass R2 to see the light of day.

Heck, I have even learned that Glen Larson, the original creator for Battlestar Galactica, is producing the movie version that will have the original cast members. And this became a possiblity because the re-imagined version of the new TV Show became a huge hit, which might have convinced the studio executives (aka. Powers that be) to provide the greenlight for that project.

Therefore, I am hopeful that we might see a remake of Code Geass R2 someday.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 14:22   Link #5907
Sailor C.C

a remake would be nice i guess
Old 2009-08-25, 00:33   Link #5908
CC
♥ 無情この世はすべて
*Fansubber

A remake is one thing I've actually been hoping for, for some time. While it might happen, it'll be years from now so I'm just hoping I'll still be interested in Geass or Anime in general when that time comes.

I'm hopeless though, so if they aren't too late, I'll still be paying attention~

Edit: Forgot to add, I'd stab myself in the eye if they made a sequel. Remake only plz.
CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 01:01   Link #5909
akire_and_atem

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC View Post
A remake is one thing I've actually been hoping for, for some time. While it might happen, it'll be years from now so I'm just hoping I'll still be interested in Geass or Anime in general when that time comes.

I'm hopeless though, so if they aren't too late, I'll still be paying attention~

Edit: Forgot to add, I'd stab myself in the eye if they made a sequel. Remake only plz.
plz take good care of your eye, wouldn't want to see blood being shed pointlessly lol

(not exactly that I wanna see a sequel though ^^U)
akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 02:47   Link #5910
Neku
yare yare..

A sequel will be something uncalled for.
Let the ending stay as beautiful as it is please.

Just make a Rumble or Fumoffu where we can have a relaxing dose of Code Geass... preferably featuring C.C, Cheese-kun and pizza. TQ.
Old 2009-08-25, 02:56   Link #5911
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

I want a movie sequel. I think i already said that a thousand times here, hehe.

The only thing that is missing for me in Geass is a movie... And i don't want to see a movie with a bunch of newcomers, so i want that movie to be a sequel. It doesn't even have to be a good movie, just being a movie with everyone there would be good for me, hehe.

But if they want to make a new series, them i'm all into a new plot with new characters. Then, if they ever make a movie about this new geass, tie with the old geass to have a movie with the old characters, hehe.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 07:19   Link #5912
shinigami99

If they make a movie, then it may be possible that if some conflict occurs and all the characters are in trouble, there will be a deux ex machina event involving Lelouch.
He may appear physically or he may appear spiritually, and most likely use his tactical brilliance to bring victory to the group...then disappear right after a short chat with the living characters.
I wouldn't mind it if that happens actually, but I don't see it happening cause I don't think they're going to make a movie at all lol
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 07:27   Link #5913
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

or....
what you just wrote
only without the lelouch part
Old 2009-08-25, 07:35   Link #5914
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
or....
what you just wrote
only without the lelouch part
Lol, can't deny the possibility though
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 13:28   Link #5915
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

i have a theory i want to present about the nature of geass users and potential

1)i think that its possible for some people to have certain affinity for geass
in the sense that they are more connected to the energy of the geass which makes them more powerful geass users

there is no doubt that lelouch for example has far more affinity for geass then rolo for example
rolo has geass since he was a little kid (which he uses all the time) and yet never even gets to the full time geass level (and excessive use of it kills him)
lelouch reach's the two eye level within a year

there is also a difference in what the geass does
mao and bismark both have a geass that only effects THEIR mind rather then others (bismark can see the future, mao can READ minds, but not effect them)
while lelouch marianne and charles can override other people's minds at will
i think that lelouch being charles and marianne's (who both have a strong affinity) is the reason why he has such a high geass potential
nunnaly i think also has a very strong geass potential (having the same parents)
and i think suzaku also has it (the reasons being on #2 and #3)

2)people with high potential can "sense" code bearers"
both lelouch and suzaku could "sense" C.C without seeing her (C.C commented that "suzaku might also be..." which implys that he and lelouch are alike
nunnaly, being blind, always senses the people around her rather then see them, which is why she doesnt display any unusual preception about C.C... until the first time she meets V.V
who she is sure to be C.C, because to her, they both feel the same

3)people with powerful geass potential have other enhanced abilities
i think that a person with strong geass affinity also develop greater abilities in certain (person specific) fields
lelouch's analytic abilities are FAR better then normal humans
thats why he's such a good strategist, manipulator, and able to do that crazy flejia cancel thing
i think that in his case his analytical skills are in part thanks to his strong geass affinity
nunnaly also has an abnormal analytical ability, only in her case its more empathic
she can read people better then normal people ("she can read hearts")
but since she spent most of her life blind, she is never in a position where she can simply LOOK at someone and read them, and so is only capable of "reading" someone when she can "see" them (through contact)
suzaku also has an abnormal ability, which is his charles atlas superpower (which was originally planned to have something to do with geass
Old 2009-08-25, 18:56   Link #5916
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
If they make a movie, then it may be possible that if some conflict occurs and all the characters are in trouble, there will be a deux ex machina event involving Lelouch.
He may appear physically or he may appear spiritually, and most likely use his tactical brilliance to bring victory to the group...then disappear right after a short chat with the living characters.
I wouldn't mind it if that happens actually, but I don't see it happening cause I don't think they're going to make a movie at all lol
May be possible? Whenever Sunrise makes a movie about a series, thr first thing they do is resurrecting people with no explanation at all. Actually, i can totally see Lelouch coming back in a movie, but not in a series, hehe.

Of course, a new villain would arise, just to lose in the end of the movie, thanks to Lelouch and everyone and the KMF would be all destroyed and the movie would end with everyone happily ever after.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 22:48   Link #5917
Sailor C.C

if that actually happened i would be happy that lelouch was back but i would laugh at the new villain because he could never be as cool as Zero
Old 2009-08-26, 17:54   Link #5918
CC
♥ 無情この世はすべて
*Fansubber

Zerozaku imo. (・∀・)
CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 23:22   Link #5919
yvj
U Mad?

Whoever negged me for my post earlier in this thread. I find it amusing it took three days for it to blip up on your "I do not understand sarcasm" radar.
Old 2009-08-27, 20:14   Link #5920
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

was it ever stated how many people euphie killed ?
getting a name like the massacre princess (in an empire that commits mass murder for breakfast) the number would have had to be pretty high

the news report in ep 22 mentioned that over 200,000 people signed up for the SAZ and that the number was still raising
the stadium looks like its completely packed, and there are many more people outside of it during the ceremony
and then euhpie orders a large group of trained soldiers armed with advance weapons, to kill everyone there
even if only 10% of the amount of people present were killed, that would still have to be about 20,000 people
was it ever stated just what the death toll was ?