AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-23, 01:41   Link #2621
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky Complete Mod

It's a bit tedious re-exploring the old areas but there are a enough differences to keep it interesting.

Only thing that's really bugging me are the weapon damages. All handguns I've encounter (except the Desert Eagle so that could be different) have the same damage stats so there's no point in swapping guns so readily.

Just got a P99 and maxed it out so it'll be my side arm for the rest of the game with a magazine of twenty rounds!

Another note to weapon damages, handguns do the same damage as the AK-74U which in turn does more damage than all the 5,56x45mm NATO weapons I've also encountered. I know the actual stats of the bullets are different in regards to penetration, path and accuracy but when you're blasting away at unarmoured beasties, it's a bit disconcerting that your pistol has more stopping power than your primary arm.

At the moment I'm exploring the Agroprom Area before going underground. Hanging out around the Loners, waiting for one of their Expoert members to give up the ghost and I'll grab his VSS.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 01:44   Link #2622
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Batman Arkham City

and replaying R.E.5 GE mercenaries.
Old 2011-10-23, 02:04   Link #2623
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Playing some RAGE (PC). I don't mind the linear nature of the game, I guess that's what id do best, I guess, having briefly played the first Doom and Quake.
The texture pop-in is slightly annoying at times. I'm hoping the storytelling of id's future games gets better in future games.

Also got God of War Collection Vol. 2 (Origins Collection) for my PS3, finished Chains of Olympus. Once I find some more time (assignments + exams), I'll have to get around to starting Ghost of Sparta.

"The world is full of obvious things which
nobody by any chance ever observes."
-
Sherlock Holmes

"Make sure you do a good job with your life's
footprint."
- Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 02:56   Link #2624
Nihokon

Steins;Gate
I want to experience the awesomeness of the visual novel after watching the anime adaption.
Old 2011-10-23, 03:18   Link #2625
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Well, judging from how long it will take to even get past 20% of Rance Quest. If you raged from Sengoku Rance, Daibanchou, or even Daiteikoku. Then you'll flip the switch on your computer/laptop multiple times for Rance Quest especially when it forces you to level up characters "all-over" again without any faster method. Or having to start all over on a certain quest because all your characters are out of action points.
Oh i meant Valkyrie Complex, sorry should have mentioned it .
Old 2011-10-23, 03:29   Link #2626
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Ah It's a nice VN so far. The heroines in particular can attract heat-seekers at any given moment
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 04:49   Link #2627
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narukahana View Post
Steins;Gate
I want to experience the awesomeness of the visual novel after watching the anime adaption.
I started that too this morning. Haven't watched the anime though, depending on how I like the game I might watch the show.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 06:22   Link #2628
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Mass effect 2, third play through this time I wont be uninstalling the game after I complete it! Waiting for number 3
Old 2011-10-23, 17:29   Link #2629
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Currently playing Dark Souls. It's good so far, but I find Demon's Souls more fun for some reason.

Last edited by Silvance; 2011-10-23 at 18:10.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 17:52   Link #2630
ACE2001
Anime Watchman

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001 Send a message via Skype™ to ACE2001
I'm currently playing Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. I'm currently ranked 5362 on the XBOX 360 version! This game is super addictive!
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 14:20   Link #2631
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
ICO
Resonance Of Fate

Not very far in both, but I like both of them plenty already.
Strangely RoF is pulling me in with the gameplay and not that much with the world or characters .. oh well, fun is fun. Getting into it in the first place, was tedious though.

Or when I have friends over or am just into a quick round - Guitar Hero: Warrios of Rock and Blur it is.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 02:59   Link #2632
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Professor Layton and the Last Specter. This is such a magical game and I LOVE the puzzles, story, characters and atmosphere. That additional RPG is a lovely inclusion.
Old 2011-10-27, 21:23   Link #2633
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

The World Ends With You. F***ing hard game with the appropriate settings.
Old 2011-10-28, 03:56   Link #2634
MetalCookie
Rawr.

InFamous: Festival Of Blood

Best DLC I've ever played! c:
Old 2011-10-28, 04:24   Link #2635
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Just finished A Profile. It carries a taint of g-senjou no maou: definitely unique in its own way.
Spoiler:

Starting on Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- with a chinese patch. Decent story so far with the exception of that stupidly annoying imouto whom I would probably have locked inside a cage irl. Really like the music.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 14:00   Link #2636
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Started playing ToS;DotNW again the other day. Started with Mania difficulty and 10x exp .. Before half way of the game I was level 200 (max) and all battles are way too easy . I don't even like the story very much and the original is much better, but I still want to complete the game with 100% for some reason >.<. With that said, after this game is completed, I'll probably play it for 3rd and final time with Unknown difficulty (and less exp this time for some challenge).

Anyhow, I'm currently stuck in Gladsheim (if any ToS players here, you should know how that place is..) that is hellish labyrinth with ten floors, each floor is 8x8 square which means 64 rooms per floor, and you need to get to the each corner room of the square to advance to the next floor. No shop between floors and save points only at 3 & 6th floors. Fortunately I'm level 200 so it should be easy to win the last boss, but it's still tedious and long journey. If I was lower level and got to the top, and then died.. Oh the RAGE that would ensue.. back to floor 6 yay.
Old 2011-10-29, 11:22   Link #2637
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Played some Black Ops.

It's Double XP Weekend, but I'm already level 50 lol. :I
Old 2011-10-29, 12:03   Link #2638
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
There's this thing called Prestige in Blops. Or are you saying you're max prestige and Level 50? ;x
Old 2011-10-29, 12:11   Link #2639
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

I'm prestige 1..but I don't wanna prestige again lol. I'm not going to get all those perk pros again.
Old 2011-10-29, 13:00   Link #2640
Who

Friend loaned me his PSP and now playing Monster Hunter Freedom United. Very addicting game.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote