AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-02-11, 10:34   Link #2941
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Played some Halo Reach.
Old 2012-02-11, 16:50   Link #2942
Chase

Nothing at the moment

PS3
Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning
Soul Calibur V
King of Fighters XIII
Battlefield 3
Shank 2(Beat the campaign already. Its short but fun. Im playing survival mode which is fun and looks to be where the replay value is in this game)

No, Seed does not define what a Gundam show should be like.

Picking a Gundam over a Princess is not a bad idea, Princess+singing can get you killed
Chase is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 23:18   Link #2943
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaeru View Post
Currently playing Dead Island. The game seems okay so far, the graphics are pretty well done though the angle of game-play and the motion of it certainly hurts my eyes. I keep finding myself dead due to the lack of weapon unfortunately.
I found a Dead Island helper program that helps you reset the FOV and minimizes that bobbing amongst other things. I'm assuming you're playing on a PC so mods are possible.

http://www.theplaywrite.com/tools-an...to-edit-files/
Old 2012-02-13, 17:50   Link #2944
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Playing through snake eater via the HD re-release pack on xbox 360 and I am little disappointed they didn't tweak the controls at all =[

Also actually sneaking up behind someone to grab them in a choke hold now seems impossible to do without being heard =s

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 00:03   Link #2945
Beryl Black
Potential Spammer
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I found a Dead Island helper program that helps you reset the FOV and minimizes that bobbing amongst other things. I'm assuming you're playing on a PC so mods are possible.

http://www.theplaywrite.com/tools-an...to-edit-files/

Unfortunately I'm not a PC gamer, but thank you for your concern and potentially helpful program. I really should get into PC Gaming.

In addition to Dead Island, I find myself replaying Scott Pilgrim VS The World now.
Old 2012-02-14, 02:08   Link #2946
DarkAkira

PS3: Catherine
PC: Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning
DarkAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 11:53   Link #2947
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Playing the special Valentine demo of "Gal-Gun" on the PS3. Its kinda idiotic...but in a good way.
Old 2012-02-15, 23:07   Link #2948
FrequentGamer
Nocturnal

some one recommend a game for psp, mine all got boring -.- monster hunter was to ez
ohh drake that way is down  >.<
Old 2012-02-15, 23:33   Link #2949
Beryl Black
Potential Spammer
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentGamer View Post
some one recommend a game for psp, mine all got boring -.- monster hunter was to ez
ohh drake that way is down  >.<

Dissidia Final Fantasy
, such a good game.
Old 2012-02-16, 16:37   Link #2950
Sik-07
Chuu~

Deathsmiles Arcade mode trying to clear it with all 4 character (done 2 so far) my score goal was 100M but I've broke that now so going for 120M

Old 2012-02-16, 18:14   Link #2951
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Tales of Xillia - Currently in Jude's story path. Finally arrived at his home town and met up with the childhood friend. I was surprised since I didn't know Saori Hayami is the voice actor for Leia. XD

Skyrim - Finished the game in just a few days. It felt really short though... I should've done some sidequests instead of focusing on the main storyline. If someone asks me what I liked about the game, I would have to say the soundtrack. It's just mind-blowing.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 04:06   Link #2952
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
In Urban Chaos I'm still trying to find the coveted AWSM. I'm sick of my SV98 not one shot head shoting Danubian Spec Ops. I have a few 338LM magazines but no rifle damn it.

But words cannot describe how much I love the M4 upgrade path in this pod. The suppressed and scoped M4A1 is just so overpowered. A single Merc armed with this deadly rifle can normally clear an entire sector at night by themselves.

So far I only have one fully upgraded rifle. I have three other M4A1s but I have yet to find any more scope adapters. However due to the lack of NATO ammunition in Danubia, most of squad is sporting some form of Kalashnikov or one of it's many derivatives.

I've got two M249 SAWs but my reserves of 5.56x45 NATO aren't as large as I'd need to keep two such weapons fed as well as my M4A1s.
Still chipping away at Urban Chaos.

Haven't found the AWSM yet but I've collected a lot of ammunition for one. I also found the parts to make three more fully upgraded M4A1s and I do most of my operations by night now.

So far I control pretty much half the country and have since hired some cheap mercs that have high Wisdom to patrol the known roads. Enemy reinforcements are relentless and vicious in their assaults so I had to hire those extra mercs to cut down the enemy forces before they reach my lines.

I'm sick and tired of having to keep retraining militia after they get attacked by some massive counter attack.

As for other weapons, found an SV98 but I can get two rounds off with an SVD for one with the SV98 so I'm sticking with those for my marksmen. I did however find an M21 DMR which is identical in stats yet is slightly heavier but fires from a twenty round magazine compared to the SVD's ten.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 05:33   Link #2953
abc0716

Outside the 4 other games (Tales of Xillia, Far Cry 2, Little Big Planet, NFS: Undercover) that I still playing, Atelier Totori becomes the latest game on my current-playing list.

Its crafting system is quite addictive (to 'play'), the item system (attribute, quality level) looks similar with Disgaea's. However some character's voice (Japanese, especially Totori and Pamela's) make me cringe a little bit...

Anyway, it's still a pretty fun game to play, and now I have (even more often) to make rotation on the games I play.
abc0716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 05:39   Link #2954
Nihokon

Playing Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)

Just got the A ending in normal mode. Now trying to make my way in hard mode.
Old 2012-02-17, 06:36   Link #2955
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Hooked again on Rising Force Online (PC) MMO. Played it on my regional official server, but now I'm playing on a local private server
Old 2012-02-17, 07:08   Link #2956
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

replaying my Persona4 PS2.
Old 2012-02-17, 08:35   Link #2957
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan

Also playing Persona 4 and humiliated that I have already failed the Shuffle Time minigame more times in the first dungeon than I did in the entirety of Persona 3. Can't seem to get used to the change in speed of it.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 10:15   Link #2958
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Tribes Ascend Beta, really fast action I like it, not much skill though compared to UT2004
Old 2012-02-17, 11:32   Link #2959
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Also playing Persona 4 and humiliated that I have already failed the Shuffle Time minigame more times in the first dungeon than I did in the entirety of Persona 3. Can't seem to get used to the change in speed of it.
Hehe I had the same problem at first since the changes they made caught me by surprise but now I can get them virtually every time. It's just a matter of practice

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 07:21   Link #2960
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Skyrim - Finished the game in just a few days. It felt really short though... I should've done some sidequests instead of focusing on the main storyline. If someone asks me what I liked about the game, I would have to say the soundtrack. It's just mind-blowing.
Skyrim is more like a collection of main quests into one game, although the one with Alduin does seem a bit more focused then the rest you'll probably see what i'm talking about when trying the faction ones as well.
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote