AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-15, 09:51   Link #3081
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Replaying ME3 but now with the Femshep I created a few weeks ago in ME1. Darn, I hate the new walking animation when femshep is in the Normandy and on the Citadel.

Also playing The Last Story, need to finish it. And perhaps I'll continue with Fallout 3 or put it in hold and go with Just Cause 2.
Old 2012-04-15, 11:30   Link #3082
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Word of warning: prioritise side-quests at the start. And I won't say more out of spoilers. The second and third games are a lot better than the first even if I personally enjoyed the "feel" of the first a lot more. You might notice some retcons on 2 to your choices on 1 though but fear not, they get explained in the third.
Pfft, already been spoilered on most of the games. If you're talking about 2 choices, you're talking about the Councilor and Conrad Verner choices, right?
Old 2012-04-15, 16:41   Link #3083
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Hey, the PSP version was pretty awesome :P Not so thrilled that the sequel's coming on Vita....
Really... xseed said this? Vita only? God damn it I hope they release it on Steam, too.

Or are you talking about that newish Trails game that plays more like Ys?

I'm talking about Sora no Kiseki Second Chapter... which is already on PC and PSP in Japan and has been for several years now.
Old 2012-04-15, 17:20   Link #3084
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Pfft, already been spoilered on most of the games. If you're talking about 2 choices, you're talking about the Councilor and Conrad Verner choices, right?
Mostly the councilour yeah. But take head and do those bloody loyalty quests before the story quests. It'll help out in 3 at least (I have to admit it broke my heart not being able to save everyone on the latter).

PS: I'm still in the processed of finishing the 3rd so please don't spoil me. I want to be disappointed by the game at the proper time

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 17:35   Link #3085
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Do all loyalty quests before the Derelict Reaper mission. Save Jack or Miranda's loyalty mission until last (so you can be sure to have enough reputation to not lose loyalty) right before the derelict Reaper.

Also, the DLC for ME2 is excellent. The weapon packs are actually quite worth it--the Mattock semi-auto AR is absurdly overpowered (much weaker in ME3, sadly). Lair of the Shadow Broker has some of the best gameplay and the best two boss fights in the game. Project Overlord is also a load of fun and a huge Shout-Out to System Shock.
Old 2012-04-15, 18:03   Link #3086
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Do all loyalty quests before the Derelict Reaper mission. Save Jack or Miranda's loyalty mission until last (so you can be sure to have enough reputation to not lose loyalty) right before the derelict Reaper.

Also, the DLC for ME2 is excellent. The weapon packs are actually quite worth it--the Mattock semi-auto AR is absurdly overpowered (much weaker in ME3, sadly). Lair of the Shadow Broker has some of the best gameplay and the best two boss fights in the game. Project Overlord is also a load of fun and a huge Shout-Out to System Shock.
Yea the Shadow Broker boss was pretty easy, I actually had a bit of a hard time on the Overlord one tho. being a infiltrator and all.
Old 2012-04-15, 18:23   Link #3087
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yeah, I already knew to do the loyalty quests before hitting up the Omega Relay. Except for Legion's, as I imagine that'd get people eaten and I'd rather keep Kelly around (planning on romancing her).
Old 2012-04-15, 22:13   Link #3088
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

No, you can do Legion's loyalty mission but you must do it as soon as you finish the derelict mission. After you do his loyalty mission then the Collectors arrive.
Old 2012-04-15, 22:35   Link #3089
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Currently playing Demonbane for PC. It felt like a chore when reading the first chapters, but it gets better which is good.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 01:55   Link #3090
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
No, you can do Legion's loyalty mission but you must do it as soon as you finish the derelict mission. After you do his loyalty mission then the Collectors arrive.
Oh, I thought you had to go through the Omega-4 Relay immediately after getting done with the Derelict Reaper.
Old 2012-04-16, 04:21   Link #3091
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Oh, I thought you had to go through the Omega-4 Relay immediately after getting done with the Derelict Reaper.
No, but if you screw around too long your crew will not survive.
Old 2012-04-20, 12:42   Link #3092
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Tonight I am currently laying Ico & shadow of the colossus HD collection and enjoying all its nostalgic enlightening goodness
Old 2012-04-21, 03:51   Link #3093
Who

Civ V and Diablo III open beta demo.

So pissed that I wasted several hours, only to be defeated at very last turn.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 06:24   Link #3094
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Playing Tales of Graces F right now.

Got the game a while back, but I have often found myself with little time to play.

Want to finish it before Diablo 3 arrives in stores, though.
Old 2012-04-21, 09:42   Link #3095
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Played Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Beta.

It's pretty decent.
Old 2012-04-21, 13:59   Link #3096
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

I think I'll return and play again Witcher 2 now that the EE is out. Going to take Iorveth's route again since I'm a fan of Saskia.
Old 2012-04-22, 01:56   Link #3097
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Armored Core 5

Wiped out Men of Honor and now I have to put up with The Zodiac. My god, Aquarius makes me want to tear my hair out and makes me feel proud all at the same time. Getting my balls slapped because I can't take hits from his TE weaponry.

Seriously though, I want his headpiece. I wonder what team rank I need in roder to unlock it?
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 10:35   Link #3098
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Now that I've beat Assassin's Cree: Revelations, I have nothing new left to play... so I downloaded Medal of Honor: Underground from the Playstation Store and started playing that last night. Probably haven't played that since it came out.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 15:03   Link #3099
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Sword Girls Online
Battlefield 3
Diablo III Beta

Waiting for Tales of Graces to come to UK.

Current Sig
Mimi
(Atelier Meruru)

Last Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Anmi
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 22:33   Link #3100
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution -The Missing Link- (PC) and also replaying Final Fantasy VIII on my PSP sure brings back memories.