AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2014-07-27, 14:50   Link #4121
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author

A little bit of CTA and Alliance Tournament Training in EVE, as usual... otherwise it's just Payday 2. Going for Infamous 2, around the I-60 mark atm. Though the thought of starting over again makes me want to punch myself.

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 21:42   Link #4122
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

I've started playing Just Cause 1 (PS2), hopefully this game will keep me busy until my replacement PS3 Blu-ray laser arrives on August 09.
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-30, 08:38   Link #4123
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Recently finished Metal Slug 2. Waaaaaay better than 1, but much more choppy framerate.
Old 2014-07-31, 04:59   Link #4124
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

I finally got around to finishing Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC), played through the Fergus timeline. I was quite surprised to find an FPS with a good story and characters I actually cared for. This video review sums up my feelings with the game quite well.
Hopefully, I will play through the Wyatt timeline next.

"The world is full of obvious things which
nobody by any chance ever observes."
-
Sherlock Holmes

"Make sure you do a good job with your life's
footprint."
- Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 16:39   Link #4125
Xefi
Fridget Damsel
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

ps3 - Atelier Escha & Logy
comments: gotten about 4-5 hrs. in. i just finish with the first term and only have 2 days free time
left before hitting 2nd term event. the synthesis is a little weird in this game..maybe
it'll take some time to get use too since i'm more familiar with the Meruru's game.

pc - Tera Rising
comments: just on and off now. havent been playing much.

ps4 - Dynasty Warriors 8
comments: they finally fix the DoP recently, but the lag still there when there are
fire going on. trying to finish up on Ambition mode and story mode still.

nothing much else lately. waiting on Disgaea 4 for vita on the 12th of August and probably
some Tales of Xilias 2/Diablo 3 for ps4/sword art online for vita...i think that's it for now.

*back to watching some more anime*
------
----
Xefizyxen
E---
F--
I-
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-02, 15:52   Link #4126
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

Playing Valkyria Chronicles at the moment. Really awesome game.
Old 2014-08-02, 17:43   Link #4127
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Playing Valkyria Chronicles at the moment. Really awesome game.
The original is one of my favourite games.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 04:44   Link #4128
Sheba
Have a Yasen Problem

This is what I play while my kancolle ships are in the repair docks.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 12:41   Link #4129
ForwardUntoDawn
Operation "sneaky sneaks"
*IT Support

The Battlefield 4 week long trial is now available: time to try this game out.
Old 2014-08-09, 20:33   Link #4130
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
Vita: Since I finished Atelier Ayesha Plus, I went back to playing Chō Megami Shinkō Noire… The last round of battles are too difficult since the boss manage to wipe the floor of my unit. So yeah, level grinding until the characters are strong enough and possibly unlock stronger equipment.

PS3: Atelier Shallie - Got the limited (premium box) edition for my birthday and started playing it. Decided to play as Shallotte because I didn't play as the other protagonist in Escha and Logy (I don't play as male characters ) and I kind of like her character. Also, Wilbell too.

Overall, the game feels different compared to previous games since there is no time limit. Looking forward to playing more later.
Old 2014-08-11, 13:52   Link #4131
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author

Addicted to Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Forever.

God damn, once you get somewhat gud at PvP, it's insanely fun. Especially with mates. For such an old game, it's still unrivaled when it comes to RTS at this scale.

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 14:07   Link #4132
Cruachan
Junior Mint

I'm playing Pokemon Emerald with the Moemon mod. It's pretty funny haha.

Cruachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 11:36   Link #4133
Xefi
Fridget Damsel
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:

vita - Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
comments: the game arrives yesterday on Monday. I played with it a bit and gotten to about chap.2.
i tried uploading the Disgaea 3 data, but it seems to not work. I still gotten Rutile & Stella though.
i guess you only need to have D3 data inside and not have to upload at all. i got both
of them after passing the tutorial stages. they are only require 100 mana to pass the bill
for the senate with 99% approval rate.

i'm loving this game so far. the graphic looks much more cleaner and beautiful than D3 with
it's HD models. even Rutile & Stella looking better as well. the music was kind of
louder than the voice though, so I turn down the music volume down a bit.
there's DUAL audio if anyone wants to know. they also included the cheat shop from
Dimension 2; which is VERY nice and you can adjust the exp, mana, hell gain or difficulties.

i'm going to be enjoying this game for awhile. can't wait to be able to recuit Priere, my
fave character. all DLCs are in this vita version, so that is also very nice since
i didn't buy any of the DLC on the ps3 beside just Priere. 9.5/10 pts!

pc - Cho Dengeki Stryker
comments: haven't play for awhile and i started it up again. finish the "Love Saga" with Hilko's path.
Hilko was pretty sweet. i didn't think i'd get some attachment to her character.
her wife-4-hire business with Yamato was awesome.

i'm starting on the "Heaven Saga" next and near the end...i think. i just gotten pass
the H-scene with Sayaka and they're on the way to Stryker factory, where hopefully
Sayaka can do something to help out Yamato and gang to defeat the general.

i'm also playing a bit of the "Steel Saga" along side for Lt. Colonel Clee's path. Clee
is a pretty cool girl. she's a strong character with cool looking clothing.
------
----
Xefizyxen
E---
F--
I-
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 21:06   Link #4134
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

I've been playing Amazing Spider-Man on my PS3 , I'm so happy my friend finally fixed my console .
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 06:29   Link #4135
iceyfw

finished Lightning Returns a few minutes ago. the new gameplay was fun but the story was just LOL at times. i facepalmed a couple of times during the ending. i'm still trying to rationalize it.

but now it's time to move onto SAO Vita!
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 09:53   Link #4136
abc0716

My recent gaming process:

PC -> Sleeping Dogs - Bought the game on last Steam sales (also my 1st digital purchase of game). Cleared the last mission 2-3 weeks ago, most things are completed aside the car stealing jobs & the debt collecting jobs... Will try some other similar games on future (GTA or Saints Row series perhaps )

PS3 -> The Idolm@ster One For All - Started on 3 days ago, chosen Haruka as my 1st idol (randoml pick ), so far on the last week of summer season (before the 2nd all-star concert) with Hibiki, Yukiho & Takane (aside Haruka) as my available party members of 765 Pro idols...
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-19, 10:17   Link #4137
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
finished Lightning Returns a few minutes ago. the new gameplay was fun but the story was just LOL at times. i facepalmed a couple of times during the ending. i'm still trying to rationalize it.
Dropped the game halfway through. Iunno, I like the casual RPG style more: get exp, level up, get a stat boost and new skills. Being limited to 12 skills made this game too hard for me, especially when a "certain boss" starts out with mega flare, spams attacks that shred my HP and I have a puny mediguard+ and 6 items (and my EP) to recover with. In the meantime, I deal ~1k per hit and he has 200k+ HP...not to mention, if he drops to critical HP, he heals 50k and recasts mega flare -____-

Epic boss battles are fun only when you can be prepared for them...granted, I can go fight something else, but I wanna clear the wildlands and it just spoils the fun for me.

Anyway, currently playing!

Injustice: Gods among Us (Ultimate Edition) on the PS3. Very well made game, I love playing as many of the characters and the battle requirements make it an interesting challenge. How to beat combo heaven: take Hal Jordan, spam the minigun, ????, profit. The ???? part is using a meter-burned minigun for the 12-hit combos

Also still working on Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, turns out it's much deeper than MHFU and a bit less grindy...if only just a bit. Currently using: a normal gunlance, poison SnS, an ice GS, a fire bowgun and working on thunder dual blades. Playing the game to its full extent will probably require 150 hours or so...
Old 2014-08-21, 01:44   Link #4138
Sagi

I just beat Zelda Majora's mask for the first time and now I'm playing Tales of Graces.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 18:26   Link #4139
Cornelia

I have too many games on the goooo! D:
Currently replaying Dragon Age:Origins & Awakening before DAI comes out! Also Umineko Chapter 2, and World of Warcraft. I need to start finishing some games before I start new ones. And I especially need to start finishing them quickly before Bayonetta 2 comes out. D:
Cornelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 10:55   Link #4140
ForwardUntoDawn
Operation "sneaky sneaks"
*IT Support

I finally beat Deus Ex: Human Revolutions, which means I get to start Borderlands 2 now