AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-08-29, 13:04   Link #21
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
He was about 12 yrs when he left Sand correct? Ever since his appearance hasnt changed...he made himself early a puppet....immortal as in...never age..
We don't know Sasori's age nor how old he was when he left the Sand so it's rather difficult to know.
But being the grandson of probably the oldest known person in the Narutoniverse who lost her son (Sasori's father or uncle?) at the hand of Kakashi's father at least 17~20 years ago I would say it's very doubtful.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 13:11   Link #22
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to zamme
Gaara stronger then Kakashi? Give me a break..
__________________

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 13:15   Link #23
Snubben_Pierre
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Gaara stronger then Kakashi? Give me a break..
only when he goes shukaku.. or not present kakashi i guess.. but pre time skip kakashi ..

your just mad that gaara killed your beloved dosu ^^,
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 13:49   Link #24
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to zamme
There's nothing to be mad about.

Besides, pre-skip Kakashi could probably handle the Shukaku somehow, being an elite jounin. Killing gaara is all he had to do to knock Shukaku out.
__________________

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 17:24   Link #25
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
There's nothing to be mad about.

Besides, pre-skip Kakashi could probably handle the Shukaku somehow, being an elite jounin. Killing gaara is all he had to do to knock Shukaku out.
True that. Though I think it would've been pretty stankin hard and its not too much of a stretch to think that he would've lost to Gaara-Shukaku. Besides, that was one of things Orochimaru was counting on to crush Konoha - a place w/ many elite jounins.

Remember, Shukaku had to be held down by Gamabunta - just saying he would've flew all over the place trying to avoid Gaara waking up.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 22:21   Link #26
Wrath of the Uchiha
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
A 11\13 year old Itachi to whom one of the legendary Sannin admitted inferiority to :P
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 22:36   Link #27
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Kakashi is more skilled if anything. I'm beginning to think we're all dwelling on raw "power" here. Kakashi even admits to Naruto that his own chakra potential is behind his[Naruto's], so Kakashi seems to rely on precision and how skilled he is with a technique rather than how much he can destroy (still cool in it's own sense, but I'd rather see things explode and go up in smoke).

EDIT: lol, "charka"; I think "Sharka" sounds like some sorta 80s good-cop/bad-cop show.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 01:34   Link #28
gibits
Endless
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
I always thought it was foreshadowing the fact that the kids under him WILL (in the future) suppass him, and not that they currently existed.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 04:22   Link #29
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
I always thought it was foreshadowing the fact that the kids under him WILL (in the future) suppass him, and not that they currently existed.
He says something like " In this world there exsists Kids younger than you, but stronger than me."

I dont really think this could be true since this was basically just as they got out of the academy and Kakashi was high jounin who graduated very early himself.

It was stated very early in the manga though, Maybe a mistake.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 05:21   Link #30
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
There's nothing to be mad about.

Besides, pre-skip Kakashi could probably handle the Shukaku somehow, being an elite jounin. Killing gaara is all he had to do to knock Shukaku out.
That's an excuse...dont forget that thousands died vs the Kyuubi (ofcourse on a different lvl) but Kakashi vs Shukaku...then i doubt Kakashi's chances are good...

Imagine this:

Kakashi in the middle of a forrest (Shukaku has his eyes on him)
Kakashi: Sharingan!!

Shukaku: (his wind ball thing)
(and now??)

Kakashi can never outrun the impact...
It is also uncertain that Kakashi knows to punch Gaara awake...and even if Gaara is awake he can still use his jutsu's in a absurdly huge body.. Chidori will feel like a bee sting (judging the size of Kakashi's chidori compared to the full form)
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 07:06   Link #31
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
That's an excuse...dont forget that thousands died vs the Kyuubi (ofcourse on a different lvl) but Kakashi vs Shukaku...then i doubt Kakashi's chances are good...

Imagine this:

Kakashi in the middle of a forrest (Shukaku has his eyes on him)
Kakashi: Sharingan!!

Shukaku: (his wind ball thing)
(and now??)

Kakashi can never outrun the impact...
It is also uncertain that Kakashi knows to punch Gaara awake...and even if Gaara is awake he can still use his jutsu's in a absurdly huge body.. Chidori will feel like a bee sting (judging the size of Kakashi's chidori compared to the full form)
yea the medium is awake till the deadline...if gaara is awake it is only am matter of time that he will cought by genjutsu of kakashi,then 1 kunai will be enough or chidori thru chest...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 08:28   Link #32
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
What makes you think that Gaara cant dispell Kakashi's genjutsu?

Even IF Gaara fails to move the sand will still protect him you cant fool the sand by genjutsu... only by speed (which Kakashi has but still...)
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 08:55   Link #33
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
He says something like " In this world there exsists Kids younger than you, but stronger than me."

I dont really think this could be true since this was basically just as they got out of the academy and Kakashi was high jounin who graduated very early himself.

It was stated very early in the manga though, Maybe a mistake.

Well, maybe he was not thinking in someone in specific, but this type of things are not a lie given that; for example:

Itachi was Younger than Naruto, and Stronger than Orochimaru.

These words were just made to comfort Naruto as to “Don’t Be discourage of what you have seenbecause There could be kids at your age that are already very strong" .
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:15   Link #34
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Itachi was Younger than Naruto, and Stronger than Orochimaru.
Oo right he got the MS at 11 not 13 huh?
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:21   Link #35
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Oo right he got the MS at 11 not 13 huh?
Yes, even wihout that Fact, Oro left Akatsuki because of Itachi when Itahci was around 11 Years old, so is not really about whe he Gained the MS.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:25   Link #36
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
What makes you think that Gaara cant dispell Kakashi's genjutsu?

Even IF Gaara fails to move the sand will still protect him you cant fool the sand by genjutsu... only by speed (which Kakashi has but still...)
what makes u think he can dispell it?it is only an assumption...sand cant protect gaara from chidori.
yes gaara is wery powerfull yet kakashi is not a genin u know...he is a bag of tricks...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:28   Link #37
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Yes, even wihout that Fact, Oro left Akatsuki because of Itachi when Itahci was around 11 Years old, so is not really about whe he Gained the MS.
yeah but we dont know when they joined akatsuki...so at that time itachi may not be that powerfull...

hahaha orochimaru was younger than kakashi when he attacked konoha lol
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:37   Link #38
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
yeah but we dont know when they joined akatsuki...so at that time itachi may not be that powerfull...
We Do know that Oro Left akatsuki when he was at his 43 or around it, we Know that Itachi JOined Akatsuki around his 11 YO.

And we Know that Oro left Akatsuki Because Itahci was stronger than him. So yeah, At That time, to be stronger than A Sannin, Itachi was that powerful.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 09:57   Link #39
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
we Know that Itachi JOined Akatsuki around his 11 YO.

And we Know that Oro left Akatsuki Because Itahci was stronger than him. So yeah, At That time, to be stronger than A Sannin, Itachi was that powerful.
how do we know that age stuff?data book again or manga mentioned it?

oro-himes strenght idea is a bit different u know:more jutsu more power thingy
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 10:06   Link #40
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
how do we know that age stuff?data book again or manga mentioned it?
Akatsuki said pre timeskip that they had 7 years without getting together, when Oro left Akatsuki, In this moment Itachi was 18 Years old, meaning that when Oro left because of Itachi, Itachi was 11, and Oro was around his 43 YO.

Quote:
oro-himes strenght idea is a bit different u know:more jutsu more power thingy
Oro does not see things as linear as this, and if this was true he would had considerd Kakashi a very strong Opponent and not as a Insect. and I don't think he would had left something as Akatsuki just because he saw that Itahci had 1000 Jutsu, while, Sasori and his 100 Puppetts had 997.

or for example, that Shinoby Joe is stronger than Bob, because Joe has 1000 d-rank Jutsus and Shinoby Bob has 600 s-rank Jutsu.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.